Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What Hogwarts stereotype is the avatar above you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good idea. ;D
  Not such a good idea. D; Me: (pm me with suggestions)
View Results

Dragon In A Tree

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:38 am
Taylorsue_luvs_RonWeasley
I think you wouldn't be in clique sort o. Kind of like the middle. Like you and your friends together, very independent.

*stares in shock* Damn your good! Because that's pretty much how I've been my whole life... eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:57 pm
The avatar above me is the insane troublemaker who gets caught with a lighter on campus. (its the fire... sorry hee hee... but hey i have plenty of friends like that so it's not really an insult!!!)  

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Super Dragonite

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:32 pm
The avatar above me is a Ravenclaw who gets into trouble when she sneaks into the common rooms of the other houses (that smart -_^) and spies on what they do. >_>;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:29 am
I'd say Durmstrang, but if it has to be a Hogwarts House, then Slytherin, because you'd be able to slink around and hide easily in the shadows.  

Shi-koi

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:00 pm
Super_Dragonite
The avatar above me is a Ravenclaw who gets into trouble when she sneaks into the common rooms of the other houses (that smart -_^) and spies on what they do. >_>;

COOLIE!!! Hee hee yes I know that is the lamest thing to ever say, but hey, I'm a nerd!

And she is the smart, cool, gorgeous ravenclaw that all the boys drool over!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:02 pm
Umm...

The avatar above me reminds me of someone I would see in a library, but not in a particularly..."loner" fashion, but rather in a rather socially active study group (aka, not necessarily the popular people or anything, but they have their own little clique which isn't necessarily like a "geeky" one either.)

She likes to be organized and very prompt.

Probably, a Ravenclaw, though.  

KitaAmaya

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:08 pm
Organized, no, prompt, yes... and you're right about the study group thing too hee hee...

I would say you are an elegant, but not snobby, Ravenclaw, who generally hangs out with the 'popular' crowd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:37 pm
Err, not to sure about popular...

Lol, see we have two groups at our school, the "gifted", rich kids and the "regular" kids.

Within the "gifted", rich kids, there are the Asian people and the White/Indian people.

And I guess, I'm friends with most of the Asian people....

^^

And the part about being elegant would be my cousin because she's the one who dressed and made this account.

But we play on this account together.

More playing time = More money...

=D

Ya, we're that stupid.  

KitaAmaya

The Stylish Nihilist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:50 pm
Hmm. You're bookish but still very social, and get along with people well. And adore animals. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:51 pm
I see you as extremely elegant and cunning, with a sense of superiority. A cross between a clever, blue-clad Ravenclaw and ambitious, confident Slytherin.  

Julli Weasley

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:55 pm
Evasive Moon
I see you as extremely elegant and cunning, with a sense of superiority. A cross between a clever, blue-clad Ravenclaw and ambitious, confident Slytherin.

You seem like a brave Gryffindor to me. But at the same time an Ambitous Slytherin. I don't know why you just do. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 pm
I see you as elegant and rich (must be a Slytherin), but also very intelligent...  

xuebiii

AkitoSousuke

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:40 pm
You are refined and intelligent. Your dress and white hair reflects these attributes. I would imagine that you would be in Slytherin because of the refined air of grace. However, at the same time, your redness and the heart of gold actually serves to break that Slytherin-ic mirage and create something of a Grifferin (Gryffindor-Slytherin) effect.
The stereotype would be someone who is rather generous but originating from an "aristocratic" family, your stereotype would also be that of a stiff lady.

But you aren't like that in real life...I think...
>.<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:46 pm
Obviously you love animals and are probably crazy about them. (hint: BIG wolf!) Kind of a Hufflepuff, since you don't seen as smart as a Raveclaw (no offense). You look friendly, but not in the popular status. More of a bookworm.
3nodding  

orange_button

The Stylish Nihilist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:50 pm
You're probably a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff; you're very fun-loving and liked by most people. You're probably pretty smart but you might spend more time with your friends than doing schoolwork. :]  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff