[PRP] Rock Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:42 am
Shale sweatdroped a little at Azure's mumbling, then smiled a bit when his family was asked about. "In one word? Mismatched. Our caretaker, Koorie, was a human girl, and she left us recently when the majority of us were old enough to take care of Pastela, my older sister. There are four of us adopted Pae; Raziel who is the oldest, Pastela who hasn't grown out of being a child yet but is still older then me, my self, and then Seth, who has also ironically grown larger than Pastel. It's interesting being around them...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:03 pm
Azure chuckled, they did sound like a mismatched family. This fact oddly made Azure feel better, Shale didn't have a normal family either, it didn't even sound like he had a real mom and dad. "That does sound interesting. I have an... adoted?... little sister named Trager, but thats it." Azure mentioned since they were talking about families. Azure always felt awkward when someone talked about their family or when he was with another family, though he wasn't sure if he would've liked to be a part of one.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:48 am
Shale smiled. "I'm sure you and your sister are close then, right? It's the same with my siblings, we're all just drawn together because that's all we've got. Though, sometimes I think it's my sister that keeps us together, we all see to get together to protect her. It may have something to do with her being our only sister though...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:36 am
Azure thought about the question Shale had asked him. A lot of the time she was a brat to him and they didn't always get along, but they were still pretty close. "Yeah, we are close." Azure said thoughtfully. Azure could understand wanting to protect his sister, "Well Trager is the only sibling I have, but I feel protective of her too." It was nice to talk to someone who was kind of similar to him. Azure would've never expected himself to have anything in common with Shale.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:17 pm
Shale smiled. "Maybe it's because you both have something in common; neither of you want to be alone. I'm sure she must get on your nerves, I know that Pastela can really push Raziel's buttons. For some reason, I think that it has something to do with being their job...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:19 pm
Azure closed his eyes, thinking about the statement Shale had made deeply. "You're right. I was all alone until Trager showed up. I guess taking care of her really gave me something to do or a purpose or something." Azure agreed. He had never felt like he was lacking a purpose but she certainly added some to his life. Trager was very talented at pushing his buttons as well. "If that were her job, she'd be a millionare." Azure laughed.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:29 pm
Shale started laughing as a strange though crossed his mind; Trager and Pastela having a button pushing contest. "I wonder if it would be possible to have a button pushing contest to see who would win....." He explained to Azure, trying to hold his laughter back, shaking his wings out a bit before letting them fold back into his back again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:34 pm
Azure's eyes grew wide as he imagined the idea. "I'm sure it's quite possible, but I'm not all that into self-torturing." Azure told Shale. Allowing that to happen would be telling Trager she could torture him with her button-pushing methods all she wanted. "Might be fun for you to watch, but for me and your brother I don't think so." Azure shook his head.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:49 pm
Shale laughed a bit more. "I never said I would do such a thing like that, I only suggested that it would prove interesting. Besides, I think Raziel would kill me if I ever told him I even thought of putting him through that." He laughed a little more, nervously this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:00 pm
Azure dropped the seriousness when he realized it was just a joke. "Oh, thank goodness. I had hoped you weren't that cruel." Azure let go of a suppressed laugh. "It'd be interesting to see them try to push each-others buttons though." Trager wasn't always nice to others, though sometimes she seemed to be more pleasant towards them then what she was with Azure.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:11 pm
Shale sweat droped. "Hm, I don't think Pastela would purposely try to push Trager's buttons though. She really is just overly excitable and tends to become hyper active. Raziel isn't exactly the most affectionate individual, so if you add a clingy little sister...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:15 pm
Azure nodded his head in understanding. "Oh I see, then she and Trager are very different." Azure told Shale. He knew that Trager purposefully tried to push his buttons. He wasn't sure if she was that way with others though, "She could just be pushing buttons of those other then me because she comes off pretty stuck up." Azure was usually around when Trager hung out with others, even if she didn't know he was there.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:21 pm
Shale nodded as well. "I could see how one could be irritated by that. I'm going to guess she can get pretty stubborn too, right?" Silently, he was very grateful that Pastela was the way she was; sweet, innocent, and affectionate.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:25 pm
"Stubborn barely describes it." Azure laughed. It was good to have someone to talk with about these sort of things. Someone who he could laugh with about things that weren't quite laughable. "Do you want to sit down somewhere?" Azure asked with a friendly guesture. They had been standing for quite awhile and he wanted to talk with Shale some more.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:30 pm
Shale grinned at the offer of sitting down. "Yeah, you wanna go to the beaches? The sand's really soft and comfortable." He liked hanging out with Azure, the other Pae was really cool to be around, and Shale was glad to be accepted by him.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff