Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Shinobi Training Ground((all genin filled)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:43 pm
TCEL
what's my point?my point is that you have the possibility of dieing if you attack again...
I'm not afraid of death  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:11 pm
but..the stunning effect makes it so you don't age at all...if you don't die you'll just live for eternity to endure pain, limitless pain  

lover_boy859

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:12 pm
TCEL
but..the stunning effect makes it so you don't age at all...if you don't die you'll just live for eternity to endure pain, limitless pain
*sighs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:18 pm

lover_boy859

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:19 pm
TCEL
I am still not scared cerus  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:34 pm
w/e  

lover_boy859

dragonz_squall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:18 pm
((damn you all post at odd hours. I post last before i go to bed and wake up to 2 new pages.)) *barely budging, I get furious, a large red aura growing around me* Your fight with her is over. but if you still wanna go, I'm right here. *with a single gesture, I send the gas funneling up into the sky, spreading and thinning it to nothing*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:33 pm
-he looks out of his tree then throws his home made smoke bombs at him they explode letting out the smoke and the poisonous gas-go away..i got more  

lover_boy859

dragonz_squall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:22 pm
*sneers* mere parlor tricks. *sucking it alll in, I blow it at you, igniting it with flames and incinerating the tree you're in* ((yes this is legal, no he won't suffer, has dragons poison immunity))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:25 pm
((stupid double post. sorry))  

dragonz_squall

lover_boy859

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:32 pm
yeh...the point of this is to take things out like dragons...it has miasma and herbal poison..it doesn't set fire...-throws more smoke bombs and snap dragons with fire crackers then added with flash bombs-the flash bombs are used to blind and daze an opponent the snap dragons and fire crackers are used to confuze them to block out other sounds and they also make goos sight distractions...the smoke and poison is to imobilize...and kill  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:35 am
((sorry dude, but dragons are immune to ALL poisons)) *throwing up my hands too late, I am blinded and deafend for a moment. Growling, I take time to re orient myself*  

dragonz_squall

lover_boy859

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:13 pm
-jumps out of his tree and kicks him on his back and then back flips off his back and into a different random tree-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:13 pm
"So, teach, what may I learn now?"  

Technicolor Sunshine

dragonz_squall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:31 pm
*barely moving as you kick me, my feet frimly planted and my body braced, I turn and grab your foot as you kick off, slamming you to the ground in front of me*  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff