Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dark Roses (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm
(oh wow.. this got very interesting lol... also loving the fact our RPs cross over in tiny ways xD Athello lol... very excited to see your surprise plan play out now! lol)

The dark figure stood in the corner of the throne room, taking in all the information like a good servant should. This man had become quite famous for doing each and every task given without fail. Whether it be with brute force or smarts. With his name being addressed, Athello stepped forward and bowed down to his king. "Yes my Lord. I shall see it that your request is carried out much better then what these fools have done so far, I can asure you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 pm
(yes I had a plot for this sort of. ^^; overactive imagination and all. razz )

The king smiled and nodded. "Do not interfere unless you see you need to. The demon and the human must be protected at all cost. Our worlds must combine..it is our destiny.." he said closing his eyes.

The council members all slouched off noting that the king was now in a trance. With his eyes closed he was not to be disturbed!

--------------------------------------------
Mark entered his house. He had been all over town looking for the box of donuts she had been craving. Lucky for her he was able to find them at a 24 hour store. "Isabel!" he said waving the box in her face. "Nummy Nums!" he lightly teased kissing her lips.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:02 pm
(LOL I'm the same! Still need to start the cyborg rp too! But we can do that after we finish one of these.. we have so many now! lol x don't wanna swamp ya xD)

Oh no, Mark came home tired again, this was not good at all. Even though Isabel craving food happened to be doughnuts, she didn't seem in the mood to eat them. "Mark... I've done something bad and I know you're going to shout at me for doing this.. but.. I sort of invited your parents round tonight..." she smiled awkwardly. Isabel really wanted to meet them incase anything happened to her during the birth of her twins, she wanted to be sure they are were going to be good grandparents to them afterall. "And before you say it.. no they don't know I'm a demon or that I live in a painting..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:16 pm
Setting the box down he smiled. "No worries honey. Actually I bumped into them while I was out..I was going to tell you but uhhh..looks like you beat me to it!" he said kissing her softly.

"So what are we going to do! They're going to be here any minute! I doubt they want to see you wearing that shirt and sporting those cute little red panties you're wearing now." he flirted and smiled.

She was so much bigger now! Hopefully she still had something to wear! Man he hadn't realized how round her tummy looked. They had to hurry his parents would be here. They knew about her, because he had talked to them the moment he mentioned he was going to be a father.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The doorbell rang and Mark opened the door. Greeted by a heavyset yet kind woman she hugged him happily. His father gave him a hug as well after his mother had. When they spotted Isabel her mother and father hugged her to. His mother beamed and touched her belly.

"Oh my! Look how big you are sweetie! Is Mark taking good care of you?" she asked kindly.

His parents loved her and were thrilled to be grandparents. Mark blushed shyly and smiled at Isabel some feeling a little embarassed.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:39 pm
He wasn't mad about it? That was good, usually Mark would try and change the subject or say it was a bad idea but today she just felt the need to meet them once and for all. That was also a good point! Running as fast as the twins would allow, Isabel darted off the the bedroom and put on one of the dresses Mark bought for her. It was the quickest thing to put on and rather comfortable.

As the doorbell rang, Isabel stood rather nervously near Mark, hoping they would like her atleast. With luck his parents seemed to be rather nice and extra friendly. No one had ever touched her tummy besides Mark, so it did make her feel a little awkward. But his mother was only trying to be nice, so let it slide. "Umm yes your son has been looking after me very well. You should be proud of him"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm
His mother hugged her and winked at Mark. Giving Isabel some space Mark distracted his parents with a grand tour of the house. When they saw the painting he froze when his mother commented on it.

"I had an artist come and paint my lover's portrate! We still haven't found a good place to hang it yet." his parents bought the lie and Mark let out a sigh of relief. They brought dinner, and gifts for the baby girls.

Isabel was suddenly swamped with a few presents and Mark smiled. One of them was a stroller, but the others would be clothing, and one was a couple stuff animals for the baby girls. He watched Isabel and smiled, she seemed so normal. Mark hoped that they would eventually be able to become a normal couple, well as normal could be anyway.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:35 am
Isabel really had no idea that she would get that much affection just on a first meeting. She figured they might be a little cold towards her for dragging her son into this mess of having children, but no they were really sweet about it all. She too nearly panicked once they asked about her picture and was so glad they bought Mark's huge lie, letting it drop with that.

They bought presents? "Oh you really didn't have to go to all this trouble! Honest!" Mark's parents were amazing, much different to how parents usually were back in her time. It was usually the grand-parents who controlled the whole situation for the woman but this was completely different and she liked it alot. Actually, them bringing clothes and the pram was a good thing. Isabel and Mark had nothing for the twins, mainly because they were mean't to have the room set up in the mansion until now, maybe they could always move the crib and everything else to Mark's home. Only if there was room for it all of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:15 pm
After the gifts, Mark and his dad pulled out the table from the wall and they all sat around it to eat dinner. It was a plesant conversation, until the question: "Next time you both should visit us! Maybe in the afternoon?" was asked. Mark froze.

What could he say? Glancing over at her he bit his lip. They were sort of caught, until his father stated to his mother that they needed to wait until the babies were born first. Letting out a sigh of relief he agreed with his father and they were saved for now.

Of course, she was going to be dead..after the kids were born. Once dinner was over, along with a couple yummy pies his mother made for them, and left for the young couple to share, his parents gave hugs and kisses good-bye.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Mark lay upon the couch kind of glad they were gone.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:40 pm
Isabel was glad to see food being served, the twins made her extremely hungry with how much energy they both needed. She didn't pay much attention to the conversation, too busy eating really. A few words were picked out here and there however and she would join on certain topics, that was until his parents brought up the whole 'next time you come to ours' proposal.

The food in her mouth nearly made her choke from what was said. What could she said to that? Sorry I can't I work? No that wouldn't do, the twins were far too big now for her to be working. Luckily Mark's father stepped in which helped massively.

The whole evening had been a pleasant one, Mark's parents finally got to meet the woman that would give them grandchildren so hopefully that would've made their day. Though from the way Mark slumped on the sofa, it didn't seem like he felt all that happy. "Well, I think I rather enjoyed that. Your family are very nice"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:49 pm
Mark smiled up at her, sitting up a bit on the sofa. "Good I'm glad you do. I'm glad they like you to. My mother was going on and on about how cute you were while I was giving them a tour." he blushed shyly. "I just think it's mainly because I found someone to share my life with and the fact that they're going to be grandparents. Though..I am pretty lucky to have a kinky and cute demoness to share my life with and give my love to." he smiled giving her a flitacious wink.

Isabel would look pretty curvy by the time the twins were born. If she ever got out of the painting and moved into a "normal" life with him she probably would be stalked by men because of her hot body. Her body was one of the reasons he loved her, but Mark loved her because they connected.

It was strange, a demon and a human, but they connected. Mark yawned a bit and smiled happily. "I love you Isabel..you're just so wonderful you know that?"  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:37 pm
Cute? His mother found Isabel cute? That made her chuckle loudly, holding her sides. "Not beautiful? Now I'm surprised at that" she joked, taking a seat next to Mark and patting his thigh. "I think that's what all parents want for their children as they grow up. I can see the twins will be in good hands and loved. So they have my approval on looking after them."

It soon became apparent that Mark needed some well deserved rest, no time to have fun tonight. Even if he wanted to, for once Isabel would say no. "I love you too" she purred softly, "come here..." guiding him gently, she let his head rest on her tummy so he could try and get some sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:16 pm
"Thank you.." he softly cooed laying his head upon her soft belly. Feeling their children moving around his hands softly rubbed it. "Isabel..what would you have done if you weren't chained to a painting, or to a house? Would you have followed me home that night we first made love?" he asked looking up at her with sleepy eyes.

"I..want you with me always..please..stay with me...forever.." he stated feeling his eyes softly drooping. "Your belly feels so soft and warm.." he murmured before sleep eventually took him.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:17 pm
The question he gave made her stop for a moment. She had to take her mind back to that exact moment, her personality, everything. Deep down, it had to of been highly unlikely that she would even follow him. The second meeting however, defiantly. Without a doubt. Though saying it out loud might of hurt his feelings, so told a sweet white lie as he began to drift off. "Of course I'd of followed you, we were mean't to be together right?" Isabel then started to explain the first half of his question. "If I wasn't chained to that painting then I think I'd of wanted to see what the world is like now, explore it.. all I have is the TV to get a rough idea..."

She had no idea if Mark had been listening or sweetly sleeping, but it didn't matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:27 pm
Rubbing the side of her belly he smiled. "Yes..we shall explore it..together." he murmured happily. "You..me...our beautiful daughters..and any others we have...Isabel..we shall see it all.." he said looking up at her with tired eyes. Tired eyes that reflected nothing but love for her.

It was a nice dream, but he knew it could become a reality. There just had to be a way of removing the curse? How..? Slowly scooting up he wrapped his arms around her and snuggled into her some, closing his eyes. "I'm glad my parents like you...I'm glad you like them.." he purrs softly holding her gently. Mark nuzzled her cheek and the drifted off into a deep sleep. Holding her as if he wanted her to be there in his arms when he awoke in the morning.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:20 pm
"Other children?" Isabel laughed quietly to not disturb him "We shall see about that" Though she knew that they probably would. Those two were always jumping into bed together, couldn't keep their hands away.

Isabel sat there quietly, letting Mark cuddle up to her as he slept. It was this time of say where she could reflect on things. Everything Mark had been saying about this so called future of lifting the curse and being a family seemed a long way off. And yes, even though the demon said he was lying about her death, you never knew with him. Could've easily been another lie to cover up that one, give them both false before everything ripped apart.

Once again, the sun made it's appearance......  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff