Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]
~*Cloud Nine*~ A hangout for the guild's little angels 0:-D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which needs boots the most? ((see link at end of first post))
Octopus
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Hedgehog
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Pig
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Elephant
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Platypus
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Capybara
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Brina Senpai

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:31 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny

-Shiny finished drying off and starting donning her battle gear, double checked everything and then finally grabbed her weapons before heading back to the castle-

Kirei Mei Sakuya

eep *she runs and hides*

*Realizing that some guests may wish to remain in the shadows, Nai descends the staircase that she was almost to the top of and goes down to the sliding glass doors that line the wall at the back of the entrance foyer. Just as she is about to grab the handle and open the door, she sees Shiny drying off and stops suddenly*

(◕_◕)

*She stands at the doorway, frozen.*

*she stays alone extreamly shy  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:06 pm
Naioka

I think we should go back inside. We'll discuss this later.
*Nai walks back into the castle, Shiny trailing closely. Upon reaching Kira, Nai realizes that this girl, and possibly the others, could get very hurt in the labyrinth, and she would be responsible.*
I can't put others in danger *She thinks to herself as she leads the way to the armory, unsure wether Kira wants to learn to fight for self denfense or because it's cool. She sighs and opens the heavy, studded metal door and has to squint when she lights the candelabra from all the light relfecting off the metal*
Ahh...
*Nai feels better, surrounded by all these weapons then she did looking out upon the Labyrinth*

Over here *She sweeps with her hand to the left wall which is covered in suits of armor ranging from medieval metal to samurai to leather and adamantine. There are innumerable shields of every variety, even very curious looking small round ones, no bigger than a dinner plate* is the defense section. And over here *She motions to the back wall* is the killing section. *A broad smile spreads across Nai's lips as she strides over to her favorite mace, too big and bulky to use in combat but great for training and building up one's strength. Every for of weapon is represented here from knives and swords to ballistas and crossbows. One notices there are few guns*
Pick anything you like~
gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

AgentShiny

*Kira follows Nai and Shiny into the armory. She inspects the armor and weapons thoughtfully before picking up the bow and arrows. Swords and ninja stars are cool, but this is something she could actually use.* This will do. *She eyes the suits of armor* Maybe I'd be like a knight and protect the people I care about most... That's what I'd learn to fight for. *Then she picks up a knife.* I could use this for many things... Very practical.

Shiny, what would you fight for? *Checks point of the knife, but accidentally cuts her finger.* damn! *Quickly puts the finger in her mouth so no one would notice. She couldn't believe that happened... When has she ever done that?*

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Naioka

-Shiny felt more as if Nai was dragging her around rather than following her. Though Shiny had become used to this kind of thing. She sighed and thought to herself- I really wish I could have relaxed more in the bath...and if Nai had actually showed up I would have asked for a massage...oh well...I suppose it really is not just her and I at the castle any more.

-Shiny had just looked over towards Kira when she cut her finger and she grabbed her hand and bandaged it very quickly- You need to be careful with these blades young one, these are sharper than the kitchen blades you're used to using. Here, try this one. -With that Shiny grabbed one of the short curved blades and showed her how to wield it with a few basic swings- This is called a Scimitar. It's light weight, easy to use and sharp as hell. I'm more than confident you'll pick up how to fight with this easily. Though I suggest keeping the dagger, every good fighter or archer needs a sharp dagger when the time comes. With the bow & arrows, I will teach you more tomorrow when it'll be easier for you to see the archery range.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:09 pm
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira

Naioka

-Shiny felt more as if Nai was dragging her around rather than following her. Though Shiny had become used to this kind of thing. She sighed and thought to herself- I really wish I could have relaxed more in the bath...and if Nai had actually showed up I would have asked for a massage...oh well...I suppose it really is not just her and I at the castle any more.

-Shiny had just looked over towards Kira when she cut her finger and she grabbed her hand and bandaged it very quickly- You need to be careful with these blades young one, these are sharper than the kitchen blades you're used to using. Here, try this one. -With that Shiny grabbed one of the short curved blades and showed her how to wield it with a few basic swings- This is called a Scimitar. It's light weight, easy to use and sharp as hell. I'm more than confident you'll pick up how to fight with this easily. Though I suggest keeping the dagger, every good fighter or archer needs a sharp dagger when the time comes. With the bow & arrows, I will teach you more tomorrow when it'll be easier for you to see the archery range.

Thanks! But I'm also thinking that a knife/dagger would be useful for a lot of things besides fighting. Like for when you're out in the middle of nowhere... I dunno... *yawns* so sleepy...

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 am
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira

Naioka

Thanks! But I'm also thinking that a knife/dagger would be useful for a lot of things besides fighting. Like for when you're out in the middle of nowhere... I dunno... *yawns* so sleepy...

*Someone notices snores coming from behind a huge metal box containing whips and leather straps, flails, katars, warhammers, lances and a claymore can even be seen sticking out. The halberd she rested her head on slides out from underneath and clatters to the floor, startling her*

AHWUbF:!?

((((゜д゜ wink )))

*Nai shrieks awake and rubs her eyes, peering towards Shiny and Kira. She suggests that they all retire for the night.*

We can all stay in the master suite if you like, the bed's big enough for three people . . .
User Image

*Nai says this offhandedly, not wanting to sound too eager. She notices Kira's bandage*

Ahh, Shiny's handiwork. Her bandages have been invaluable in battle.
*She ruffles Shiny's hair and takes her hand*
What happened?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 am
Naioka
ShiningStar KiraKira
AgentShiny
ShiningStar KiraKira

Naioka

*Someone notices snores coming from behind a huge metal box containing whips and leather straps, flails, katars, warhammers, lances and a claymore can even be seen sticking out. The halberd she rested her head on slides out from underneath and clatters to the floor, startling her*

AHWUbF:!?

((((゜д゜ wink )))

*Nai shrieks awake and rubs her eyes, peering towards Shiny and Kira. She suggests that they all retire for the night.*

We can all stay in the master suite if you like, the bed's big enough for three people . . .
User Image

*Nai says this offhandedly, not wanting to sound too eager. She notices Kira's bandage*

Ahh, Shiny's handiwork. Her bandages have been invaluable in battle.
*She ruffles Shiny's hair and takes her hand*
What happened?

*Kira's eyes open for a moment.* Okays *Before she nods off again and falls back to sleep... Not a deep sleep, though...*

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Xx_catch-a-flying-star_xX

Fashionable Genius

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:18 am
-quietly walks into the bar and goes to the last seat in the bar- I'd like a grey goose martini  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:11 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

*Kira's eyes open for a moment.* Okays *Before she nods off again and falls back to sleep... Not a deep sleep, though...*
Go on up to the master suite, Adela will show you the way. I'm gonna get one more drink and go to bed.... you can join me if you want, also. n_n;

*Adela approaches with a torch, showing her the way to the exquisite Master suite in the northeast tower. With a 360 degree view of the castle and the grounds, the penthouse was an austere stone chamber with white silk blanketing and covering most of the walls, floor, furniture and lampshades.The bed, covered in an embroidered maroon velvet blanket was a huge, low-lying cloud puff. The attention of the room is commanded by a magnificent peacock-shaped headboard sparkling with jewels in a mosaic against the stone wall.*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:13 pm
-quietly walks into the bar and goes to the last seat in the bar- I'd like a grey goose martini

*Nai walks down the huge marble staircase to the bar, going behind it and grabbing a fresh bottle of grey goose. *

Would you like it with juice? Pineapple, cranberry, orange, grapefruit, pomegranate?

*She retrieves a martini glass from behind the bar, adds the vodka and smiles*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:19 pm
Naioka

-Shiny shakes her head til her hair falls back into place with a small smile on her face- She cut herself accidentally while inspecting the blades. So naturally I bandaged her up.  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Fashionable Genius

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:20 pm
Naioka

*Nai walks down the huge marble staircase to the bar, going behind it and grabbing a fresh bottle of grey goose. *

Would you like it with juice? Pineapple, cranberry, orange, grapefruit, pomegranate?

*She retrieves a martini glass from behind the bar, add the vodka and smiles*

Quote:
*looks up with wide dark dark black brown eyes and thinks*

Ohh umm I didn't hear you come in pomegranate please

*chews on my lip in thought*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:35 pm
Naioka
ShiningStar KiraKira

Go on up to the master suite, Adela will show you the way. I'm gonna get one more drink and go to bed.... you can join me if you want, also. n_n;

*Adela approaches with a torch, showing her the way to the exquisite Master suite in the northeast tower. With a 360 degree view of the castle and the grounds, the penthouse was an austere stone chamber with white silk blanketing and covering most of the walls, floor, furniture and lampshades.The bed, covered in an embroidered maroon velvet blanket was a huge, low-lying cloud puff. The attention of the room is commanded by a magnificent peacock-shaped headboard sparkling with jewels in a mosaic against the stone wall.*

*She follows Adela closely, examining the room in awe... Only to have the wonderment be destroyed by her only B.O.* Umm... Is there a place to take a bath somewhere nearby? *She laughed awkwardly and rubs the back of her neck... A habit she has. While waiting for a reply, she continues to look at the exquisite room.* Is that... Silk? *She runs her hands across the sheet.* Wait... And velvet? *Then examines the sheets and peacock headboard adorned with jewels.* This isn't a bed, it's a work of art!

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:13 pm
Naioka

Quote:

*Nods, adding a splash of pomegranate and a lime twist. She hands the drink across the bar and spreads the little umbrellas out in a fan, asking which color you would like. Nai mixes her own drink of cranberry juice, gin and gingerale, adding a teal umbrella with lime-green stripes pierced through a slice of pineapple* gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:15 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira
Naioka
ShiningStar KiraKira

*She follows Adela closely, examining the room in awe... Only to have the wonderment be destroyed by her only B.O.* Umm... Is there a place to take a bath somewhere nearby? *She laughed awkwardly and rubs the back of her neck... A habit she has. While waiting for a reply, she continues to look at the exquisite room.* Is that... Silk? *She runs her hands across the sheet.* Wait... And velvet? *Then examines the sheets and peacock headboard adorned with jewels.* This isn't a bed, it's a work of art!

*Adela bow and asks if there is anything else the lady desires and what kind of bath she would like to take.*
The baths can be found outside on the grounds just outside the glass doors at the back of the foyer. There are saltwater baths, many oils and bubbles as well as my handmaiden's massages.
*Adela's voice is sweet and smooth, she opens a wooden chest at the foot of the bed and removes two puffy towels, and leaving them on top. She goes downstairs to run water in one of the large stone basins for Kira's bath. There are a plethora of faucets on each tub, one for water,another for milk, another with seaweed. There are baskets of bath salts and smaller faucets with essential oils like lavender, eucalyptus, gardenia and many more*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fashionable Genius

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 am
Naioka
Naioka

Quote:

*Nods, adding a splash of pomegranate and a lime twist. She hands the drink across the bar and spreads the little umbrellas out in a fan, asking which color you would like. Nai mixes her own drink of cranberry juice, gin and gingerale, adding a teal umbrella with lime-green stripes pierced through a slice of pineapple* gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

-smiles and takes a sip of my drank- so how long have have you worked here? -swirls my drank around in the glass and dranks the last of it-

♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff