Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Spoilers of DOOM!! Enter at your own risk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:54 am
June 2nd is such a long time to wait.. I am so sad...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:04 am
i'm bored wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

moana_seagod

Blessed Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:42 am
In the meantime...

I just watched episode 10 of Kei. There were some changes with Kohane's story. I'm thinking because the anime is totally unrelated to Tsubasa, and Kohane had a feather. BTW, that egg the cat girl gave to Yuuko in the "filler" episode was really to cover that hole which the lack of Tsubasa relations made. I'm quite sure the little bird will come out of that egg.

So, back to Kohane. Watanuki gives her one of his balloons (the ones that grant wishes), and goes back to her house, because she spent the night at Yuuko's. So, she finds her mother, as angsty as always, and tells her "Let's stop this. You told me you couldn't take it anymore, didn't you? So let's stop it" Her mom looks up, her eyes look calmer, and the balloon pops.

The guys from the TV found out she wasn't lying in the program, and her mom announced that they would retire from the spiritual stuff. Watanuki and Yuuko found out by watching the TV.

Watanuki passes by her house and only sees the popped balloon. There seems to be nobody living in her house anymore. Then he meets Kohane again, watching the cherry tree, as he first met her. Her hair is lots shorter (Sakura short) and she says to him that he wished for her mom to stop suffering. She says she has to go, so she goes with her mom.

As you can see, there was no Watanuki and Doumeki breaking into the TV show, as in the manga, no harsh words from Kohane to her mom on air, but at least, all ended well. They shortened the Kohane story a lot because a) Kei was supposed to have only 13 episodes, and since the manga still goes on with Kohane, they changed it so that her story would be shorter. b) She was important to the Tsubasa story, because she had a feather.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 am
OI everybody.... chapter 186 is out!!

watanuki now is the caretaker of the shop
yuuko's dead

and the storyline is +4 years after her death

Everybody!! Check it out... its really sexy (esp watanuki)

its the beginning of something new!!!!  

moana_seagod

Blessed Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash