Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:01 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The woman approached the two slowly, with casual footsteps.
"I'm curious. What are you going to do, Arron?" she asked curiously, "are you going to claim you took my pet with you forcefully, to take any punishment all for yourself? You seem to be the heroic type to me." she put her hand to her cheek.
"Or are you going to run now, and maybe try to take it away on that board of yours?" a short laugh escaped her. "No matter what you decide, let me be perfectly clear. This will not end well for you. Either of you."

The slave couldn't move at all. He was far too afraid, and obligated to follow any commands he was given when his Mistress was present.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:09 am
Slave Boy Anon

"How can I take something forcefully when he went willfully?" the young man dared to question & added, "He needed medical care." He had lost the stammering for a few moments. Arron had instinctively turned himself into a wall between the mistress & the slave. He was ready to bolt, carrying the young man.
He was afraid that things would go very badly if the mistress chose to "punish" the mechanic & the young man. As his counterpart would not be cheerful to any abuse.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:23 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

With another laugh, then woman grabbed a strand of her own hair between her fingers and twirled it playfully.
"That is a response I can agree with, well done. I did ask you to repair some of my possessions, and by taking it to the hospital, you did just that. I can't say it's a convenient method, but you fixed it up nonetheless. Thank you." she smiled pleasantly. An untrained eye would almost say it was sincere.
"I'll have it back now. Oh, but first... it has some items I believe belong to you. Pet, give the nice man what you borrowed." She was clearly enjoying this.

"Yes... Mistress..." the slave said quietly, slowly starting to take off the clothes Arron had given him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:42 am
Slave Boy Anon

The young man frowned not liking the situation. "He-He can keep th-the clothes." he said said slowly. He glanced at the slave then looked back at the mistress. "...Why do you want to keep him?" he asked, "He is just an amnesiac that knows nothing."

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:29 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"That's not true at all. My toy knows plenty of things. It knows how to cook, clean, entertain guests, and follow my every order." the Mistress retorted. A certain aura radiated off of her as a more cruel thought crossed her mind.
"And every time I use it in my favourite way, it always makes the cutest sounds. You'd swear it was a girl by the way it cries out. If you honestly didn't take advantage of it this whole time, you haven't been using it right." she shook her head in mock disappointment. It seemed she was enjoying this whole thing.

The slave finished taking off the clothes he'd been given, unable to deny his Mistress an order even if Arron didn't want the clothes back. He hung his head in shame the more the woman spoke of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:53 pm
Slave Boy Anon

Arron's frown turned into a scowl. He did not want the mistress to reclaim her "property". He asked slowly, "...How much would it take to buy him from you?"

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"You like it that much? Well, I only own it so long as it owes me a debt, so the only way I'll give up ownership is by having that debt paid off." the woman said simply, straight to the point.
"And I saved its life, so in return, I own that life. To set it free, I can just collect that debt, and you can be on your merry way with the corpse. Either that, or give me someone else's life in return." She weaved her fingers together, resting them below her chin in a childish manner.
"I'd be more than happy to accept you in place of my current pet. You seem like you'll be much harder to break, and I do love a challenge."

"No... don't..." the slave whispered, terrified of what might happen.

"Did I say you could speak?" the woman's expression became cold, and she put her fist to her hip.

The slave covered his mouth, shuddering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:24 pm
Slave Boy Anon

The mechanic seemed to change. He was stone faced when he asked, "How did you save his life?" Arron hoped that the mistress talking about how she found the young man would help him remember.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Hold on. Pet, be a good toy and put these on while the adults have a discussion. I'd rather not have any further interruptions." The woman took two items from the pocket of her long coat, tossing them at the slave's feet.

Reluctantly, the slave picked up what she'd thrown. They appeared to be a collar identical to his old one, and a shiny red ball-gag. He carefully put both items on before hanging his head again.

"As for your question, I found it on my property, in dire need of energy and healing, so I took it in and nursed it back to health. Aren't I so kind. Do you have any more questions before I leave with my toy?" she asked, eyes smiling despite her suddenly 'all business' attitude. It was unclear whether or not she was telling the truth to even begin with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 pm
Slave Boy Anon

"Yes..." said Arron, "Where did he come from & why are you so reluctant to give him up? Also who was he before he lost his memory? You better not lie to me or claim you do not know." He was not going to let the woman get off so easily. He thought that the woman had erased the young man's memory. He was not going to let her reclaim him without a fight.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Reluctant, hm? I wouldn't say that." she paused in her thought to walk over and lean against the fence to Bill's ranch. It seemed like the animals all avoided her as she approached, as if sensing what kind of person she was.
"It would just be inconvenient to have to break in a new slave right away. As for your other questions, I know exactly who it was and where it came from before it became my own personal toy. Why should I tell you?" her gaze fell on Arron as her eyes narrowed dangerously.

The slave watched on in silent astonishment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 pm
Slave Boy Anon

With that, Arron pulled a small canister from his toolbox. "...Because you may want this... It could sustain you for centuries." he said holding it up. The canister seemed normal, but was giving off large amounts of heat. The mechanic was moving it back & forth between his hands to keep his hands from being burned.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:13 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The woman's eyes seemed to spark with interest upon seeing the canister.
"Tell me more. I'm unlikely to agree, but you amuse me." she grinned, eyes looking at the slave again.
"And you, at my feet where pets belong." her order came out infuriatingly nonchalant.

The slave nodded, then began to walk over to his Mistress.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:16 pm
Slave Boy Anon

"It's all about just opening it up." Arron offered the canister to the woman, "See for yourself. It's easy to draw energy from it because it's a pure source of it."

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:26 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The slave went down on his knees by his Mistress's feet as soon as he'd made his way over to her. He felt humiliated. It was one thing to be treated as such in the mansion, but they were in public.

"No, I'm not interested. I have a very effective way of gaining my own energy, and I enjoy it too. Besides, I don't trust you." She smiled sweetly.
"If you really care so much about my pet though, I can make a deal with you."

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games