Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Society's Exalted

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of fun-loving Bleach fans role-playing! 

Tags: Soul Society, Bleach, Shinigami, Hueco Mundo, Vizard 

Reply Bulletin Board
--|||Guild OOC chatting thread|||-- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Shmurda

Shirtless Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 am
Kinda busy and internetless.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:53 pm
Materu Shioni

A little buisy but i havent seen much activity in this guild so i havent put much attention into it  

NuLova
Captain

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 pm
Materu Shioni

Eh.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:57 am
Haiz, peeps! I'm a new member that just joined today :3 I'm planning to make my first Vizard character in this guild ;P Hope to see you guys around!

:smokebombs out:  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

thedashing1

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:52 pm
military and walmart keeps me busy all the time...
Materu Shioni
Hey guys! So, still nothing in activity and I was wondering if it was just because y'all are busy with real life (I know I am) or you're just no longer interested. Please reply asap!

Textbook Dreamer

BIBLY IV

Hikari Uragiri

Tsuki Hoshiko

Sato Takahashi

black shadow0

Sephirothaxe

kiropterain1

NuLova

II Rave Party Shuffle II

Silver Motanai

tyranodon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:46 pm
I think most people are busy right now o3o; I know that I am, but I'm a masochist that has no control over my RP urges :<

'sides, Materu's revamping so I think this place will be quiet for another while. dramallama  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

II Rave Party Shuffle II

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:40 pm
I have been really busy lately sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:36 am
I think that the average population of Gaia has grown up and are super busy nowadays ;w; I miss my junior/elementary years. dammit.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Butter My Biscuits

O.G. Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 pm
Hi everyone it's nice to be in your guild and I hope to rp with you all soon. Forgive me if I go inactive for a few days my job is a pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:34 pm
Butter My Biscuits
Hi everyone it's nice to be in your guild and I hope to rp with you all soon. Forgive me if I go inactive for a few days my job is a pain.

Yay! Another member!

I don't think you need to worry too much xD Everyone seem to be busy with real life at the moment. So I've just been lurking around ninja  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Butter My Biscuits

O.G. Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:45 pm
Feiyimei
Butter My Biscuits

Yay! Another member!

I don't think you need to worry too much xD Everyone seem to be busy with real life at the moment. So I've just been lurking around ninja

Gaia is so different after you've been away for a year. I see ZOMG still isn't s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:48 pm
Butter My Biscuits

Gaia is so different after you've been away for a year. I see ZOMG still isn't s**t.

Lol I came back from a 2 year hiatus a few months ago so I know how you feel. The inflation. God. >_> And the RP community shrank in size DX Most of the people I used to RP with have moved on with their life due to work or college. daaaaaammmiiit DX I've never played zOMG too much, but it looks practically the same to me o_o  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Butter My Biscuits

O.G. Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:00 pm
Feiyimei
Butter My Biscuits

Lol I came back from a 2 year hiatus a few months ago so I know how you feel. The inflation. God. >_> And the RP community shrank in size DX Most of the people I used to RP with have moved on with their life due to work or college. daaaaaammmiiit DX I've never played zOMG too much, but it looks practically the same to me o_o

I remember in the old days when bleach was the s**t and everyone was dressing their avis as cheap captain shinigami. I miss the gold old days before I graduated from college and started working. T~T  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm
Butter My Biscuits

I remember in the old days when bleach was the s**t and everyone was dressing their avis as cheap captain shinigami. I miss the gold old days before I graduated from college and started working. T~T
I haven't graduated yet and am still in limbo, unsure of what I want to study o,o you're scaring meeeeeee DX  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Butter My Biscuits

O.G. Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:09 pm
Feiyimei
Butter My Biscuits

I haven't graduated yet and am still in limbo, unsure of what I want to study o,o you're scaring meeeeeee DX

I went for phlebotomy and I went back for a second year and got an associates. Don't be afraid, just pick whatever you feel comfortable.  
Bulletin Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff