Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Spoilers of DOOM!! Enter at your own risk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:28 am
D- Oi, did you hit your head?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:35 am
Chapter 146!!!

I knew it was Syaoran. (Wow... this is the first time that I've been able to predict CLAMP! o.o but then again, it was very predictable)

Huh? Another hand shows up... And after Wata-chan wakes up, he notices he left his glasses in the dream world! O.o (is that even possible? Apparently so)

It seems Himawari-chan knows something about Kohane-chan o.o?
What's wrong with her??? gonk  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:09 pm
I knew it was Syaoran because I read Tsubasa along with xxxholic. After Watanuki left the dream, Clone!Syaoran appears. The glasses left behind and stuff..

But I am really worried about Kohane now, I hope they didn't kill her off! She was such a sweet girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:02 am
I certainly hope that Kohane is fine! gonk  

Relax92

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:00 am
I know, I am worried about Kohane too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Geez, it's been long since the last chapter! So let's see what chappie 147 has for us...

Oh... thank God, Kohane is all right... they really scared me last time... O_O Wait, that's not alright!

scream ARGHH!!! I want to punch Kohane's mom on the face real bad!!!

OK, they're going to track Kohane down because apparently she and her mother moved out of their house.

... All this time of waiting and it didn't feel so good, somehow. I'm worried about Kohane-chan, though.  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:32 pm
Chapter 148 came out the other day in Japan. I am still waiting for the scans.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:11 pm
I hadn't noticed 148 and 149 already had scans O.o Oh well, on to the review.

Kohane's mom is acting as a biatch, as always... Apparently her husband cheated on her. Poor Kohane-chan, her mom is really screwed and she has to pay the consequences. Watanuki and Doumeki arrive at the TV studio, looking for Kohane-chan. Her mom told her not to tell lies, but now she told her she doesn't care. She obviously wants her to tell what the people want to hear instead of the truth. Kohane-chan seems to agree. Finally, Wata-chan and Dou-kun find Kohane-chan. And for the record, Himawari's dad works for the TV station, that's how they know where it is and how to enter. Hitsuzen again.  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 am
Chapter 150 is out after three weeks! o.o

The show began. The case is about a man that disappeared because he is very indebted, and his wife is very worried. There is another one besides Kohane with ESP. She says he's alive but the wife shouldn't look for him, because he doesn't want her to find him.

Kohane-chan's turn. As I thought. She said he's dead. The wife just rushes into her and knocks her down of her seat.

PWNED!!! BIG TIME!!! The other one with the ESP (called Sensei, if I'm correct) says Kohane chan should be considered when talking about a person's life. So then, Kohane chan states that she was told that it doesn't matter if it's a lie... BY HER MOTHER!!!

NO!!! IT ENDS RIGHT THERE! gonk (I say they hang the mom to the nearest tree LOL)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:29 am
Triple post! (Is someone reading this thread anymore?)

Chapter 151!

Huh? The man in the photo (the one that according to Kohane-chan is dead) apparently was killed by his own wife O_o

Her mom's freaking out. I like that XD Kohane pwned her mother XDDD LOL now she's implying that her mom is unclean.

Wata-chan! Why are you taking so long to find the freakin' studio??? gonk Her mom just slapped her! On air!!! crying  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:23 pm
I'm still reading. I just haven't had anything to add.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:34 pm
Oh, okies.

Anyway, Chapter 152!

Finally! Watanuki and Doumeki found the studio.

LOL commercial break. All TV viewers are going to be pissed off XDDD

Now she's blaming Wata-chan... D< I hate her so much... He tells her to apologize to Kohane. She's about to slap him but Doumeki stops her.

OK This felt like the shortest chapter ever...  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:47 pm
Chapters 153 and 154.

Kohane's mother was so bad that she was taken to the hospital. Kohane makes a flashback.

O_O Whoa... one of the first things Kohane looked when his parents got separated... all that black smoke... it's just like the ring thing.

And despite all what her mother's done to her, she still worries about her ;_;

Yuuko says wishing for someone else's unhappiness will make you unhappy too. Revenge works the same way.

Watanuki's and Kohane's bond is closer than ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:55 pm
Chappie 155

Doumeki and Watanuki talk a little about how Watanuki didn't run away when he was being hit by Kohane's mom.

Yuuko gave Kohane a kimono and she looks so gorgeous! XD Her wish is to save her mom from all the bad things everybody might say about her in exchange for her power. ;_; talk about love...  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:48 pm
Chapter 156

Yuuko will grant Kohane's wish but the pay is too high, so she'll erase her rumors too.

WHOA O_O her power... is due to one of Sakura's feathers! (If you read Tsubasa, you'll know what I mean) Yuuko looks sad or worried of this.

Chapter 157 is also up!

Yuuko's worried because Kohane's increase of power is not consistent with Sakura's feathers scattering, so this means the time-space is falling apart.

O.o Sakura's memories and the feather Kohane held are both inside Black Mokona's earring. Watanuki's memories are there too (I still don't understand how they got there O_o)

Kohane eats lunch with all the gang and she says her wish is already coming true.

Next chapter until June 2nd gonk  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces