CynthiaDS/Celipa
  Gothloli-chan/dende/Piccolo
  Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:27 pm
Dee smiled and then she said, "Very good dad. This is all it takes to become the strongest of your race. Simple huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:00 am
Now Nappa was feeling bad. He was of the elite class and yet, he couldn't transform still. There wasn't not one big happy moment in his life.

Just then, in the area where everyone was, it grew very cold. Snow and shards of ice entered it. In walked Kai, a young saiyan who could control the winds and the snow and the ice. He was one of those saiyans brought back.

But, he was also a saiyan with a new ability. He didn't have that power before. He said hi to Panbuken. Then he sat down at the table and began to feast. He had been training outside and had landed a bit late. He had lost track of time.

Nappa looked to Kai and said, "Kai, so there you are. How come were you so late?"

Kai replied, "Oh, that's easy. I was training. I have discovered a new power."  

Kai Bogard

CynthiaDS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:37 am
Celipa sat down beside Bardock and sighed heavily. Although she had transformed too, she could not help but feel lonesome. She wondered if Bardock was still hers or not. She kept thinking that maybe he didn't feel the same way about her as she did about him.

She didn't want to say it out loud that she loved him. I mean after all, it would embarrass Bardock to no end.

Glancing over at Panbukin and his mate, she had let out another heavy sigh.

She then caught sight of Raditz and Andy practically making out at the dinner table. She felt kinda disgusted, but knew also that Raditz was a big boy and he could love whomever he wanted.

That was another thing Celipa needed to ponder. If she married Bardock eventually, then she'd be both Raditz's and Kakkorat's mother. Did she really want to have that responsibility?

Then she looked to Bardock who seemed to be enjoying himself. She then leaned onto Bardock's strong shoulder, trying to let on that she wanted him, but she was too shy and too inferior to express it properly. She wanted to be alone with him so that she could talk about serious relationship issues and to find out what he thought on the idea of marrying her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:10 am
Ken glanced at Bardock and Celipa. He asked Kakkorat, "Is there a reason why Celipa is acting like that to your dad?"  

Ken Bogard

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:13 am
King Vegeta looked at dee and then nodded before eying Kai walk in, as the area became extremely cold.. He thought "Just who is this kid?"

Pambukin eyed Kai as he walked in, but had a serious look on his face as his expression said what he was feeling at the time, but he was freezing Great..Now I'm Freezing!"

Though Topeto was too busy eating something at the time to notice Kai come in, but when he did he stood up, forgetting the cold was there, hoping at least body heat, and the armor would keep him warm.

Toma was too busy talking to Bardock when he noticed it started to get cold in the room, when Kai walked in. Toma tried to keep himself warm, but was a bit annoyed that it became freezing in the room, He wasn't used to the sudden change in temperture.

Toma looked at Bardock and Celipa and sighed "I really like Celipa, but I don't have the guts to tell her..but she likes Bardock.. and Link doesn't like me anymore..

Bardock looked at Kakkarot and was ready to talk to him, when he felt the sudden drop in tempture and the rest of his crew felt the change, including him.. He figured out a way to keep warm and let the others know. It was then, He noticed Celipa laying on his arm.. He looked back and wondered..Was he ready for another mate after Tunnipu (Kinoko) died?" Of course.. he could.. The issue was that if he could move on.. Bardock slowly placed an arm on Celipa's back quietly, wondering if she would act out because of his soft touch.. Of course he'd never be completely nice..Nice was a foriegn word in his Sayajin dictonary. Then again, Celipa's anger wasn't something to play around with either.. She scared the heck out of him when she got mad, but her anger is what attracted him to her..

Raditz wrapped his tail around Andy and him to keep them both warm, but still held a giant smirk on his face, like the badass he is.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:30 am
Kai laughed since he got the response he wanted and then powered down to the normal level. The room returned to the temp that it was before. He said, "I used to be Tunnipu, but since the resurrection, I fashioned myself a new name. Hey, Kakkorat had changed his name to Goku, so I figured I could change my name as well."

Nappa was warm enough. He was wearing fur panties. Yes, he was wearing girl's underwear, but that's only because he soiled all of his male ones. As of lately, he was having bladder problems.  

Kai Bogard

CynthiaDS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:37 am
Celipa had barely noticed the cold. She had conveinently cuddled up to Bardock when Kai had walked in. She whispered into Bardock's ear, "May we go somewhere and talk privately, please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:53 am
Bardock looked back from Kai, his eyes wide surprised that Kai was Tunnipu, but looked at Celipa and nodded "Yeah..Let's go.." More that Bardock allowed himself to be dragged from Toma and his crew, and Kai that used to be Tunnipu.. Bardock followed Celipa and said quietly as soon as they reached a private place and said "What is it, Celipa?"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CynthiaDS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:00 am
For the first time in a good while, Celipa began to blush. She said, "Um... what are your thoughts on marriage, Bardock?"

It was a bold question, even for her. She figured the best way to get rid of this fear of whether or not Bardock felt the same way about her as she did about him was just to be upfront about it.

Plus, if her scent wasn't giving it away, then by the fact that she was blushing big time, Bardock would and could easily get the hint of how Celipa was feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:08 am
Bardock was shocked at the question Celipa asked him.. Her blush and her scent was giving away that she loved him..

Bardock got up and said "Well..I'm shocked at the question. Of Course Celipa...But Kai.. (Tannupiu) would never forgive me..

Bardock thought again and said "Yes..I was thinking the same thing Celipa..I've been thinking it time and time again, but i never had the guts to tell you that..Since Tunnipu died i was lonely..

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CynthiaDS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:33 pm
Celipa laughed. She said, "After what Kai did today, do you think I'd even want someone so cold? Nah, Kai is old news to me. He can have someone else."

With surprising swiftness, she got extremely close to Bardock and wrapped her tail around him so that he wouldn't be able to escape. She then leaned up to him, just slightly floating and she kissed him.

She then said, "I want you, Bardock Honshura. I bet you forgot that you had that last name. A lot of us do not recall our last names and often use our mates last names because of it."

She then dug her hand deep between her armor and pulled out a beautiful ring. She said, "Bardock, I was hoping that we could get married. I was thinking of what it would be like to have a little saiyajin running around the castle. I know you already have two sons, but... imagine having a third son, maybe even a daughter?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:49 pm
Just then, a man with extraordinary power, purple flames engulfed around his body walked into the castle.

His saiyajin tail swished around with ease. He wandered up to Toma and said, "Toma, you do not mind going gay do you?"

The new saiyajin had earrings in both ears. He was an Orochi Saiyajin. He was of the fourth class of saiyan and often forgotten due to their same sex desires.  

Iori_Yagami1990

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:12 pm
Toma looked up noticing Iori walk in and looked back and said "I don't mind.. I was with Link for a very short time before he left for Trunks.."

Toma nodded "Why not..?" Toma placed an arm over Iori's neck and smiled.. "I hope you don't mind my playfulness Iori.."

Bardock looked up, and Celipa's tail wrapped around Bardock's body so he couldn't escape, so now it was even harder to resist Celipa's charm..

Bardock's headband floated in the air, and a tiny smirk appeared on his face, as Celipa kissed him.. Bardock then blinked and nodded "I want you too Celipa Honshura.." His arms wrapped around Celipa's body as he smirked..

Bardock nodded and looked back, it was hard just raising two sons, but he smiled a true smile this time and nodded "Of Course...Celipa..I want you to have something as Well, Bardock untied his prized headband and tied it around Celipa's head.. Bardock looked at the ring.. "It's beautiful Celipa.." Bardock wispered in Celipa's ear "And now how do you want to do our wedding, Celipa?" "Shall we do it the traditional Sayajin way, or shall we do it a new way?" "I want our wedding to be better than Andy and Raditz's wedding..I was jealous.."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:39 pm
Celipa laughed again and said, "We always should do the wedding the saiyajin way for the binding of our clans. As for the reception... we do that one the new way. By mixing the two traditions, we get the best wedding there is possible."

She kissed Bardock again and she slipped the ring onto the left hand of Bardock. It dazzled as it was enhanced with power. Bardock didn't notice that the ring fused itself to the underside of his ring finger. However, the ring provided an extra life line to Bardock for now the ring was a second heart. So if in battle he should get hit in the heart in his chest, ghoulishly, he will be kept alive by the skin of his finger.

Telling Bardock of the added power to the ring, she said, "That ring has given you literally a second life. You now have two hearts. One is in your ring finger. That ring will keep you alive even when the heart in your chest should stop beating. Legend has it there was a woman with similar technology, except, that her second heart was in a simple watch. Can you make a wild guess of who might be such a woman?"  

CynthiaDS

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:42 pm
Iori smirked and said, "I love playfulness." Iori demonstrated by pouncing like a panther on top of Toma.

(Just a random question, but does anyone like this avi's look?)  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff