Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Shadow of the Beasts (Viper & Derry) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:21 am
Derrysome

"Well we could build it near that tree over there, it looks pretty flat around its base... Or over there by that boulder." Moonfire said, waddling around the clearing one hand braced against her back and the other across her belly as she searched for other potential locations.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:15 pm
Viper 9000

Jeriel find the foundation near the tree suitable. He then replies "Near the tree seems fine." And proceed to cut down the tall grass in the area. Mowing down vast blades of the green pastures, it took him a while to do so. But soon was nearly finishing clearing the area.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:50 pm
Derrysome

With the tall grass gone, Moonfire began clearing away some of the rocks that had turned up and making a pile of them off to one side. She didn't know if they would be useful in the future but she sure wasn't gonna be sleeping on them anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:06 pm
Viper 9000

With the help of Moonfire they manage to set up site for the hut. "Alright, seems good so far! I'll go gather some wood an-" Jeriel was soon interrupted by a loud squeak from the distant followed by other strange noises. It seems to have stopped, but was later replaced by soft foot steps approaching the two. Unsure was to expect, Jeriel ready his knife to defend Moonfire. "Hush! Get behind me."  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:27 pm
Derrysome

Dropping onto all fours, as best her swollen belly would allow, Moonfire ducked behind Jeriel and attempted to hide herself in the remaining tall grass of which there wasnt alot anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:44 pm
Viper 9000

"There you are." A familiar voice echoed Jeriel's ears. As the figure approaches his view, he soon realize it was his sister casually walking by. "I was wondering where you been." Laure say, stabbing her spear to the ground.

"Laure! Don't scare us like that!" Jeriel yelled with a worried expression. "What was that sound?" "Tch, don't get so worried, it was just a gecko. A large gecko to be precise. You should have seen it fight, the feisty thing!." Laure laugh, turning around to reveal the large gecko on her back, as she then drop it on the floor.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Derrysome

"Thats a really big lizard..." Moonfire commented, prowling closer to take a look at it and poke at its dead body. "Are lizards good eating? I've never tried to eat one before cause they are normally small and annoying to catch..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:39 pm
Viper 9000

Laure smiles and replied "Yep. It taste good once you extract it's meat." She then look around and see the area they were standing wasted clean of debris and grass, she presume it was the works of his brother. "Say, what are you two up to?" Feeling a bit tense and workout from cleaning the place, he replied "Here? Were just setting up the area for a hut."  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:29 pm
Derrysome

Enthralled by the giant lizard, Moonfire dragged its corpse over to a clear spot and began building a small fire pit to roast it over. "Its gonna be the best hut ever!" Moonfire declared from a couple feet away from the siblings.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:29 pm
Viper 9000

"Oh, I see." Laure was optomistic that they are finally going to sleep under a roof. Her eyes fixed into Jeriel's dirrection and said "You could have told me earlier so I could bring you the materials." "Well, now that you're here, I suppose we can fetch some right now?" Jeriel asked, bowing as he points to the jungle.

"No rest for the damsle, I suppose." Laure siad, with her left hand on her hip. "As if you were one." Jeriel joked, similing. And so did Laure.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:24 pm
Derrysome

With heavy lifting nor construction being her strong suit, Moonfire busied herself making a nicer fire pit out of the rocks they had discarded while her makeshift fire pit slowly began roasting the large lizard.

Keeping her questions to a minimum while he worked on building this hut thing, Moonfire couldn't help but admire his ingenuity... and his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:02 pm
Viper 9000

As the two wander off in the jungle, they search for the appropriate materials for the hut. For the next few minutes, they decided to build the hut using tin cut wood, so they cut several trees to get them. After cutting some palm trees, they soon realize the leaves were long and thick and they could be used for a roof. Jeriel blissfully gather as many logs as he could, and went back to the construction site. Following alongside him, Laure notices his unusual mood, heck even more than usual.

“My Jeriel, did I miss something important because you seem too happy than usual.” Laured asked, concerned with his state “Don’t tell me you told her about-“

“No! It’s not that. Just... thinking a lot…” Jeriel replied, laughing.

“Like what?” She asked, probing for more.

“Like everything that’s going on lately! For the longest time we been fearful of the human for so long, day after day wishing to be free from their claws. It feels great to be alive in this island not worrying about anything. Just you, me, and the lovely Moonfire.” Jeriel explained, but then realize a word escaped from his lips.

“My, you sound like you like Moonfire.” Laure giggles.

“I mean, yeah, she’s lovely and nice. There’s nothing wrong about that.” Jeriel correct himself, but the mistake was already implanted in her head.

“Whatever you say, Jeriel.” Laure replied with a playful tone, as they soon return to the camp site.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:29 pm
Derrysome

Doing her part where she could, Moonfire likewise collected palm tree ferns and made a nice pile of them for when they were ready to start on a roof. At first she was partial to living in this hut thing Jeriel was building as it reminded her of the houses the humans lived in but she had to give him credit where it was due... it sure looked more welcoming than a cold damp cave...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:43 pm
Viper 9000

They were soon measuring the size of the hut, and were later followed with the construction of the structure. It took them long hours, and especially the now little sun they have. Due to harsh conditions and the few laboring paws they had, it took them two days to finish the hut. All came into fruiting once it was completed. With panting mouths from the two brothers and some help from Moonfire, the group have finally establish a new home to live.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:42 pm
Derrysome

Supervising the hut's construction while making sure Jeriel and his sister were supplied with plenty of fresh water and food, Moonfire was pleased with the finished product. It wasnt fancy but it was impressive what he'd with barely any tools.

During the two days of construction, Moonfire had managed to collect a small assortment of other smaller animal pelts to go along with the horse hide bed she'd claimed for herself and Jeriel. With the help of some fiber and one of her broken claws, Moonfire fashioned Laure a quilt from the smaller pelts and presented it to her.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff