Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Peace, Love and...Doughnuts?? (Vash and Malloren) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:16 pm
"Sleeping Beauty part two?" She then deeply blushed, looking into her milk. "And no cooking for over two hours either." Malloren tacked on. Her own subtle way of agreeing...there would be another date.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:34 pm
Vash laughed and smiled, "Agreed." He said to her no cooking comment. "Maybe I'll cook for you next time...before you arrive." That way they could eat first instead of waiting.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:46 pm
Stare. A long, surprised, stare. "You can cook?" She set her glass down, suddenly very interested. Basically no one in her family could cook! Though he had known that lemon zest question...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:06 am
"Well, yeah. I mean I'm no chef, but I can whip up a few dishes." He smiled, he had this gift because he lived on his own and had to. "I can make a mean plate of spaghetti." He wasn't sure why she was shocked, but didn't mind it.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:22 pm
"oohhh..." She softly laughed, actually laughed. An odd action for her to say in the least. "Simple dishes...I see..." So it was like he could make eggs not flan. That made more sense, what with no chefs around to really teach the art of it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:57 pm
"Yeah, but good simple dishes." He said with a smile. He thought they were good, even if they were considered easy. "I could make something for you next time, if you wish."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:26 pm
She glanced up at him and nodded before looking back down at her almost-empty glass. "If you want...that sounds okay. Just let me know when." Malloren lightly blushed and stood to walk to the side. She crouched down and pulled out a large plastic container then walked over to the donuts. Slowly, she delicately placed them in one by one. "I mean...I'm normally somewhere in HQ. Either kitchen lounge or my room. Not hard to find."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:20 am
Vash smiled, "I do watn to." He thought about it, "What about next week? How about instead of the HQ we have it at the river? I know a nice spot." He smiled as he watched her put away the doughnuts.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:59 pm
She glanced over at him, faintly smiling back as she finished up. "...Okay. That sounds...okay." Malloren zipped the bag up, slowly turning to the male. "Next week." She started to hold out the bag before pulling it back by her side. "I'll walk you to the door."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:39 am
Vash smiled, "Ok, sounds great." He walked with her to the door and turned to face her. "Here is where I would give you a kiss, but I guess that should wait?" He didn't want to make her upset that he kissed her without her ok.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:09 pm
Stopping at the door, she nodded with a faint blush and handed out the donuts, just holding it for him until he took the bag from her. "Yeah..." A deeper blush. The feline hesitantly reached up, her fingers lighting delicatly on his shoulder. "Wait..." She softly swallowed and moved onto her tip toes, body gently pressing against his as her eyes closed. Her lips brushed against his, the fingers on his shoulder curling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:13 pm
Vash's eyes widened as she reached up and kissed him! He put his arm around her and kissed her back gently and softly. His hand rubbed her back ever so slightly, then he pulled away. He smiled at her and well..he was silenced by her kiss.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:57 pm
She softly shuddered against him as his arm gently moved around her, his lips so soft against her own. Kissing, actually was quite the thrill. When both parties wanted it. Warm and comfortable, the female had to resist the urge to purr when his hand rubbed her back, her feline heritage taking advantage of her content state. Then he was pulling away, leaving malloren to step back, deeply blushing. "D-Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not all for kissing now. Thats for couples. Its just a thank you. For the night." How lame did that sound? She needed an excuse, and a good one fast. She got one fast, just wasn't all that good.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:36 pm
Vash chuckled, "Ok, I won't." Of course he couldn't keep his mind off the kiss. It would stay in his mind for a long while. "So, what next?" He wasn't sure what to do now.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:23 pm
Next? "You..." She pushed the door open. "Now get to go home." She tried not to smile, her luminous eyes on him.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff