Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Peace, Love and...Doughnuts?? (Vash and Malloren) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:08 pm
"Ok, I think I can handle that." He smiled and rinsed his fingers off a bit more. They didn't swell or blister, so he figured they were ok. He turned to watch her as she finished the doughnuts, he felt a bit guilty that he couldn't help her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:23 pm
After flipping it, she set it back onto the towel and repeated the process with another donut...and another...and another...working methodicly with the delicate grace of a chef. She didn't love to cook...she didn't train for many months or pursed it with a hot passion...most of it, was just talent and really good sense of taste. "...When you think it isn't burning anymore...Why don't you get us something to drink with these?" Malloren flipped another donut. "Milk, coffee, wine, sparkling apple cider...just something."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:22 pm
Vash watched and then shook his head at her. "I think it feel better now, thanks to you." He smiled and then went to the fridge. He found the milk and then found to wine glasses, milk in wine glasses? Why not? Vash pour a galss for each of them and then set them at the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:27 pm
She warmly blushed, putting in the last donut and flipping it. "Nothing much. Just natural to put burns under something cold." The female murmered, putting the donut with the rest of them in their neat little rows. She sighed deeply. "There...a few hours and a burn later...they're done."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:49 pm
"Well, you did a great job!" Vash smiled and motioned for her to sit. "Let's sit and eat. I think this was a wonderful way for us to get to know each other, don't you?" He smiled and sip a bit of milk.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:24 pm
She looked at him blankly, staring at the male as the moments ticked by. Slowly though...ever so slowly...she smiled and nodded. "Yeah. And a good way to finish." Malloren pulled out a paper towel and placed two donuts on them before going to the table and setting it down. The feline sat down herself then, picking up her...wine glass of milk? Right. She held it up. "Cheers, to new...new..." Friends...aqaintences...relationships... "meetings." It worked.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:26 am
He knew an even better way to finish..but figured he could sneak in another kiss, that would have to wait. "Cheers to good meetings and great futures!" He added to her cheer, hoping it didn't make her mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:52 am
She paused slightly, thinking about the addition, before slowly nodding. There was the barest, tiniest hint of a smile as she tapped her glass to his. "Good...meetings, and great futures." Malloren took a small sip of the milk, thinking of how much she twisted this stereotype.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Vash smiled and sipped his milk. Then took a rather big bite of a doughnut. "Wow, these are awesome!" He then ate the whole thing, while making a few groans, showing his pleasure for the food.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:07 pm
She delicately set the milk down, giving Vash an odd look before picking up her donut. "...Really?" Slowly she lifted it to her lips and took a tentive bite. Her eyes widened slightly, chewing and swallowing. "...its...good...Very...good." Another bite, as if she couldn't believe what she was eating. It was delicious, but she knew one thing. She was never becoming a baker.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:05 am
"Gre..at!" He said with a mouthful of doughnut. He finally swallowed and took a big swig of milk to wash it all down. "I know doughnuts...and these are the best I have ever tasted!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:06 pm
That brought a very deep blush to her cheeks, though for the life of her she didn't know why. And oddly...a bit of a happy feeling mixed with self pride. Ew. She nibbled on the donut, eating it a good deal slower then vash as she savored each bite. "Worth the time?"  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:52 pm
"Of course, becuase I got to spend the time with you." He smiled and finsihed his milk. "I think I could watch the paint dry with you...I mean you would make it fun." He laughed and blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:35 pm
She sharply swallowed her mouthful of donut, eyes flicking to vash. "Doubtful...I'd bring snacks, the fumes would make me light headed, and I'd pass out on you." She spoke dryly as she painted out what 'might' happen. She'd probably just get bored and leave. Malloren finished off her donut and sipped at the milk, tail swishing<<  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:48 pm
"Well, then I could bring you back. I'm good at that." Or at least he thoguth so. "I promise our next date won't be paint drying anyway." He laughed and hoped she didn't say there wouldn't be another date, he so hoped there would be.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff