Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."A lot of these scrolls are written in Ancient Demonic." Relako commented as he opened a couple of the scrolls up and looked at the elegantly written long dead language. Even he might have trouble deciphering all of these scrolls. As he began moving down the racks towards the back, the hand writting slowly became less and less elegant. "Hey, these are in English." Relako said as he unrolled a scrolls that looked like they had been written by a child.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Kiendo didn't seen to even notice that the writing seemed more like scribbles than actual writing and he took it. He read it for a few seconds, then: "Woah. I didn't know that..." He said and started pacing. He was memorizing everything that was in the scroll.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relako wandered the shelves as Kiendo continued to study, pausing every few moments to pull out a scroll and look at it. The earlier scrolls, the ones in english, appeared to be more journal like, and as they progressed towards the end with the scrolls in Ancient Demonic they became slightly more and more like scientific writtings on various things. Relako also noticed that the ones near the beginning seemed to focus more on learning and translating from some book, probably the one the wolf had been carrying on its back, whereas the ones in ancient demonic were mostly about developing new spells or disecting and sacrificing creatures in order to power spells. Relako turned as he reached the end of the shelf and began heading back towards the Ancient Demonic side again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:53 am
Kiendo read onwards into the scroll he was holding. To him the world around him suddenly became insignificant.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relako yawned as he walked back to the front end of the scrolls: the latest ones. "You know, it's exceedingly boring standing around here watching you read." Relako said with an annoyed tone. "When am I going to get to throw you off of tall buildings and the like and see if you can fly?" Relako's tone was such that one might suspect he was serious, but in reality he was joking. Kiendo wasn't raedy to be tossed off buildings. Yet. But eventually there would be a time when he had mastered his powers, or at least gotten control over them, and then Relako would see how Kiendo did under pressure.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:51 am
Kiendo looked up, "You are joking about tossing me right? Please tell me you are," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ya, ya, I'm joking." Relako said as he put back the scroll he was looking at and began heading back towards the lounge. "I'm gonig to look around upstairs." he said to Kiendo before making his way through the library and back up into the lounge, then up once more to the final level of the tower. Relako had heard about the beast the guarded this tower, and now it was finally time to see what it could do. There was something strange about the area though that was bothering Relako. Something he couldn't quite place. The air felt dry, like there was something missing.

The trapdoor behind Relako suddenly slammed shut and a monstrous figure loomed out of the darkness. "Who dares disturb my master's chambers?" the guardian roared at Relako.
"Me." Relako said with a grin. "And I'm going to kill you." The beast roared and lunged and Relako who raised a pointed his palm at the guardian. "Ten swords." he said. Only nothing came from his hand. Relako's eyes grew wide and he lept to the side to dodge the guardian's claw but was slow and recieved a massive gash in his side. Relako gasped and quickly drew his sword to block a second strike from the guardian, failing to notice the guardian's other claw come back around for a third strike before the guardian's claws were in his chest, gripping his heart. It was then that he noticed what felt odd about the room. The guardian was feeding on his dark energy, nullifying his ability to cast. "Damn... it..." Relako gasped with his final breath before the monster tore his heart out and faded into the darkness, leaving Relako's body to rot.

{{End of Relako lokoka Hapamisoserokone}}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:51 am
The door creaked open and Kiendo was finally allowed into the room. But he was too late. He stood in the doorway looking across the room at Relako's corpse. If anyone knew Kiendo as well as Relako did or better, then they would probably assume Kiendo would panic by the sight of the recently passed on friend.
But he didn't.
"...They are all the same..." Kiendo said after a few minutes. He wasn't crying. He had long forgotten how to. There were many things that Relako did not know about the man. Likewise, Kiendo still had much to learn about Relako. Maybe he would find out one of these days. Maybe Kiendo could discover the truth behind Relako's harsh attitude and poor manners. Maybe Kiendo would find his death before that day came. No one knew. Perhaps not even the creature that took Relako's life away.
Kiendo turned around and walked away, "Eve, it seems everyone I become friends with dies like this...One day I will break this curse on my body...Maybe then I can join you..." He faded into the darkness of the Spire.

(Kiendo exits to ???)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm
Melody kept walking though her legs started to hurt again, she stopped for a moment and looked around "This place.. doesnt seem so fimilar.." she wishpered and kept walking slowly while looking around "What... is this place..?" she asked herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

The tower of black stone loomed menacingly over Melody as she broke throught the treeline of the Damned Woods and arrived at the base of the Black Spire. The place had a certain aura to it that caused the animals of the forest to stay away in fright, and the people that traveled through to avoid the place. Even though the sun was shining briliantly through the break in the trees, the place felt cold and dark. Those that spoke of it called it an unholy place, and those that actually were brave enough to venture into it often did not return or went mad. As Melody got closer to the base of the tower, a tingling sensation suddenly seemed to fill the air and there came a feeling like claws reaching out to grab her, then everything went black.

The next moment vision was restored to Melody, although she was no longer at the base of the tower. Far from it, in fact. She was now at the top of the very tower she had been looking up at only moments before, and not only that but she was also in the master's bedroom. Scattered around the room were various nicknacks left behind, all rather inconspicuous save a rather old and worn out looking stuffed dog sitting on the table beside the bed. Even though it was an inanimate object, it seemed to be watching Melody. It seemed to be drawing her to it, almost as if daring her to come over and pick it up. Which, in a way, it was. For when she picked it up, the soul inside would have a body to inhabit.

LOLTHERENEEDSTOBELOTSOFSPACEHERE...LOTSANDLOTSOFSPACEMMKAY?<333333...MAYBEMORESPACE Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 pm
Melody rubbed her eyes "Am i. dreaming..?" she asked herself and looked around a bit scardly "I was outside.. a minute ago.." she looked over the stuffed dog "Cute yet scary.." she thought. She shivered as she felt it's actually watching her "Chill out melody! its just a doll!" she told herself and picked it up "See?! nothing happen" she said with half smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Almost as soon as Melody told herself that, a feeling rushed over her like something pouring into her body. Then all of a sudden pain erupted all over her. Peircing, searing pain like she was being shot through by a barrage of magical arrows. As soon as the pain came, however, it stopped, and even though the pain had been very real and physical, there were no marks on her body that would suggest she had been injured. "Damn that hut." muttered a voice suddely in Melody's head. It was a masculine voice, but not not very deep as if the person it belonged too was still young and not very large (which in fact was the case, for Durithill was only 22 and a rather thin person). "Remind me not to die again, won't you?" the voice in Melody's head muttered to her. Durithill (for that name seemed to surface in Melody's mind for some reason) began digging through Melody's mind then, looking for something but avoiding most of her personal memories.

After a few minutes Durithill's digging stopped and he sat still in Melody's mind for a while. "So it's been about a month..." he muttered, which might not have made sense except that he had also just mentioned he had died, so he probably meant the amount of time since that had happened. "Feels wierd being in a different body. You, mermaid named Melody, rightt?" Durithill said suddenly, addressing Melody once more. "I'm going to borrow these for a moment." It wasn't entirely sure what Durithill meant, until a moment later Melody's arms began moving on their own accord. The lifted up and placed themselves over the stuffed dog, then black magic suddenly began coursing through Melodies viens. The dog began to glow a earie blue color, then what looked almost like watery blue smoke rose out of it into Melody's hands and hardened into a crystal, around which appeared a string to form a necklace. Melody's arms then lifted the necklace up and placed it around her neck before she regained the control of her arms. "I need a body. Male, preferably young and freshly dead." Durithill said then, as if expecting Melody to just listen to him and go find one.

((I'm going to be working on projects today, so I'll probably be slow.))

LOLTHERENEEDSTOBELOTSOFSPACEHERE...LOTSANDLOTSOFSPACEMMKAY?<333333...MAYBEMORESPACE Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:28 pm
Melody was too shocked to answer "what is going on..?! am i going crazy??". As she started to move against her will she understood there's something inside her "Hey! keep my memories to myself please!" she said madly, not sure he could actually hear her. Only Sama knew about those memories.. She rushed to shook her head "What in the world are you?!" she asked not sure where to face, she felt she was going crazy. She sat on the bed slowly and touched the necklace "What in the world is happening..??"

(( no problem biggrin btw~ now i understand why everyone missed you >w
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 pm

A echoing laugh sounded in Melody's head. "I'm human. And what's happened is my soul is now in your body." Durithill explained simply, revealing that he could hear Melody's thoughts as well as what she was saying, which probably was not much of a comfort to her. "Which is why I need a body, unless you'd prefer I live in yours." That should be motivation enough to go looking for a fresh corpse. Especially considering that Melody didn't want Durithill to see her memories and probably didn't want him taking over her body either. And the longer he stayed in there, the greater the possibilities became that those such events would happen.

It wasn't like Durithill wanted to stay in her body either, for that matter. For him it was quite odd having a feminine form, and not only was it odd having a body of a different gender but he was also in a body of a different species. Over time he would probably get used to it, but he would much rather have his own body anyway. "You have any kind of magic you can use to get us out of here?" Durithill asked as he began rummaging around again in Melody's mind for the answer to his own question. Waiting around around while she walked everywhere would be quite a pain, and in that case he would definately have to lend her the aid of his immense stores of magic. "I wonder if they're still there..." Durithill muttered silently to himself (and Melody) as he stopped looking through Melody's mind. "You know where Belkan is?" he asked suddenly, turning his attention back to her.

((I was fairly active in the past, and was even a mod before, lol. So they kinda know me just a little, lol.))

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:45 pm
"Hey! stop looking inside my memories!"Melody said panicly "If you want to know something just ask!" she said and took her flute out "Im still new with magic.. but i can give it a try.." she wishpered "What do i need to do?" she asked slowly. "And.. no i dont know where is Belkan" she said and looked down. "How am i sopuse to get him body?!" she thought to herself madly.

((not only this razz i love your rp way! >w
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces