Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Agathangelus Preparatory School (no longer accecpting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 am
((Hey, guys, school's started (Finally!) so I won't be so active during the week. Mom's such a hard a** that she doesn't want us on the computers or video games Monday through Thursday (I don't know why) so I'll sneak on and post when I can. I apologize beforehand if you don't hear from me for a day or two.))

Scathach shook her head with a bemused grin, "I'm not sure what I did to deserve you, but I'm sure as hell glad I did it." She frowned as she thought about her shoulder, what had caused it, then the battle before. She gave a sudden, small gasp, then looked back up at the Angel, "Seraphim, could you do me a favor? I need to speak with the boy."

Aoife gave a low, sultry chuckle and kissed his neck, "Oh, I think you know." She smirked and ran her hand down his abs, "Or do you want me to show you?"

Morrigan smiled up at him, then called the shadow to her and they both vanished from the battlefield, reappearing in the great hall of Asmodeus' castle, "Would you like your own room, or would you rather stay in mine?" She'd prefer if he stayed in hers, but she wasn't sure if he'd want to. She opened up her mind to him just enough so that he could speak with her, but she kept everything else closed off. She had admitted her love truthfully, and now more than ever he could not see what was in her mind. The situation was too delicate for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:49 am
((it's because she cares....Pffft AHAHAHA no screw that bull s**t, it's because she enjoys tortureing you, and that just gave her an excuse.))

Adrian smiled, when she kissed him like that he almost sat up to follow her as she pulled away to speak. "jeez oly, dont do that to me, you make it hard enough as it is.....that, didnt sound right....what i mean is...you make it hard...ah dammit that sounds worse-you know what i mean."

Asmodeus walked into the grand hall, over to morrigan and terra "so i can assume that because you have brought him here, he is no longer intent on destroying me or my castle...not that he could."  

magado1

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 pm
Thrones lookd at Vivian and smiled as he laid next to her draping and arm and wing on her back"doesnt matter its all about you"he said rubbing her back

Terra nodded to Morrigan's offer"i would prefer it...but i may not be sleeping for a few days"he said and then saw Asmodeus coming, his words empty and arrogant"you talk to much old man...cant wait to see who gets to put you in your place"he said turning his back to the old demon and walking away as a large grey stripe started on his back as he tried to hold back the power  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 pm
(( its okay, I'm having a hard time too with college and what not))

Vivian shook her head. "No, its about us." Kissing his cheek she smiled and felt shivers run down her back. "that feels good."

Seraphim was confused, "What boy? Spike or Adrain?" He asked and stood up holding out his hand to her. "What have you figured out my love?"

Cherbum looked down at her and nodded, "I think it would be best if you showed me." He said and kissed her neck lovingly.  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm
Oly giggled and kissed him again, pulling back just an inch, "Happy now?" Then she resumed the kiss.

Scathach took his hand and stood, "I haven't figured out anything. I just want to know how Adrian knew about the Other. It's been bothering me for awhile."

Aoife smirked, tilting her head to give him better access to her neck, "Do you think so? Well, if the Angel decrees, I can hardly go against his word."

Morrigan frowned at her father, then shook her head before going after Terra, "Calm down, love. 'Tis just the way he is. Ignoring his comments is the best thing to do." She touched his arm, then transported them both to her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:29 am
thrones looked at her and smiled"ok but admit...more you than me"he said as he continued to rub her back"feel tense love is everything alright"he said rolling to his side so he could look at her

Terra scowled at Asmodeus and then sighed with slight relief when he appeared in Morrigan's room and sat down at the edge of her bed as he looked up at her"you know i have questions...but i think now isnt the best time to ask them"he said as he looked at his palm and saw it receeding from the grey color it had turned  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magado1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 pm
Adrian smiled "oh, so now your just going to mess with me...alright, two can play that game." he ran his hands farther down her back, over her butt, and sqeezing once. kissing her he proded at her lip with his fangs ever so slightly, but never breaking skin.

Asmodeus sighed as morrigan teleported them away "im never going to understand that girl, how she can like him i will never know, so uncivilized, nothing but an animal that one." with a color shift of his eyes he teleported back to his room laying back on the bed stareing at the cealing. "it's so sad to see the plan fall together, im to good at this for my own sanity, theres never anything unexpected, so boreing."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:45 pm
((Im reading my male posts and realize guys never really say crap like this lolz))

Vivian looked at him funny. "Not at all, you get equal say in everything as i do. Except the dress." She told him and smiled at him, he was so perfect. She was very lucky to have him.

Seraphim nodded and lead her out of the garden. "He should be with Oly, i would knock first if i were you." He said and stepped away bowing to her. "I will be in my office when you need me."

Cherbum smiled and kissed her neck even more. "Its not about me, this is about pleasing you. For i get the best pleasure from knowing your happy."  

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:15 pm
((and ive told you before im not a regular guy))

Thrones smiled and then turned over on his back and then reached over with ease and pulled her onto his chest wrapping his arms around her and then kissed her soft"what did i do to deserve such beauty"he said running a hand down the length of her cheek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm
((Eh, I don't know about that, Zolis. I'v met a few guys like that. But they are few and far between, true enough XD.))

Oly gasped lightly and chuckled, "I don't like when you tease me. Because you always win." She bit his lip gently and actually did break the skin, biting just a tiny hole. Hardly enough for and blood to come out. She ran her hand down his chest and hummed lightly, "How do you do this to me?"

Scathach shook her head and took back Seraphim's hand, "Uh uh. You come with me, in case he tells me something I don't like and I attempt to kill him."

Aoife sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his lips on her neck as her heartbeat jumped slightly, "Well then, right now you're definitely pleasing me." She ran her fingers through his hair lightly, "If me being happy makes you happy, I suppose I'll really have to make a conscious effort to be jovial. I enjoy seeing you happy." She skimmed her fingers down his spine, massaging gently.

Morrigan shook her head and sat down next to him, "Now's the best time. Ask me anything, and I will answer."  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm
Adrian chuckled when she said he always wins, then raised an eyebrow when she bit into his lip drawing the slightest amount of blood from it. "well, this time im not allowed the guilty pleasure of drawing your blood, so you may just have the slightest chance of winnning this time, never give up hope." he chuckled again, then when she asked how he does this he smile "simple." he ran his hand up the back of her shirt, over her skin then when he reached the top he slowly and softly draged his fingers back down, just enough to give a light feel. "i love you, so it comes naturaly, and you just cant resist me, so i play off that aswell." he chuckled again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 pm
Terra looked at her and sighed as th first question came to him like so man times before when she had left"..why was it me you fought against when i tried to free you from your father's conrol?...why didnt you take me with you when you left after?"he said as he reached to where the void was in hs ches earlier"...why did you break the link?.."he said as he looked down and made an attempt to hold her hand

Spike stood looking out the balcony of the dojo as his blood haze filled his body"this place tanks"he said as h looked outover the lands seeing all the demons that he found where rie for the plucking"..i miss you.."he said as he pulled out his wallet and looked at the picture of Riah he had put there while she was out sick, and then sighed as eh kissed it and then put it back  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 am
Vivian blushed and look down at him. "You didn't do anything, you don't have to." she told him and kissed him back.

Seraphim chuckled and nodded rubbing the back of her hand softly with his thumb. "Lets go then, ask him what you will."

Cherbum smiled against her neck and kept going kissing her shoulders and playing with her hair. "I am always happy when i see you, even when we were arguing" He told her honestly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:33 am
Oly shuddered when he touched her skin, goosebumps rising along her arms, "You think so? Hmm... Maybe I'll try harder this time, since I have a chance." She trailed her lips down his jaw, then to his neck, "Drawing my blood is a guilty pleasure? Well hell, I don't feel any remorse for taking yours." Then she bit into his neck in the same spot she had earlier, drinking slowly.

Scathach smirked and started to lead Seraphim towards the school, "Oh, you laugh, but I'm completely serious. I can't promise his life."

Aoife smirked, "Even when we were arguing? Well, I don't know how seeing me then made you happy. I can be horribly stubborn. If anything I'd think that seeing me now would make you ten times more ecstatic." Little shivers ran down her spine as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

Morrigan frowned and looked away, but let him take her hand, "I fought against you because his link with me is more powerful than yours. I am his blood, therefor I'm naturally drawn to him. And.... And I suppose I cracked, a little. My mind tilted off kilter. It's still that way, I think. I didn't take you with me because I didn't want to. I was angry and I hated you then, so I wanted you as far away as possible." She looked over at him, then down at his chest. he laid her free hand there and sighed, "I broke the link because I thought it would make you leave. I didn't want you here. I didn't want you killed." All of her answers were the truth, if only a portion of it. That last part, she had locked away, so deep that even she hardly knew what it was.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 pm
Terra looked at the hand she had put on his chest and then laid back putting his arm on his forehead as he sighed"just promise me you wont do that again...i dont think i could take it"he said as circle of fire started to blaze around where his heart one on his chest

Thrones smiled and then kissed her back and continued to rub her back as he got under her wings"why do you blush everytime i touch you"he said as he nuzzled int her neck nibbling slightly  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games