Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Peace, Love and...Doughnuts?? (Vash and Malloren) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:51 pm
"still trying to figure out if that is a good or bad thing." Head turned though so he couldn't see, Malloren lightly smiled. She actually did find herself liking vash...as horrible as that was. There was a bit of hope, a little glimmer of yearning...that he really would take his name off the personal ads...that he would take her on a second date, a third, a fourth. The feline ruefully shook her head, flipping the dough once. Who was she kidding though, right? "After so much care with these things, they should taste okay...I hope"

OOC: lol, s'all good >>pets<< and ya know, vash turned down that soda ^_~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:40 am
((Oh, oops! That's what I get for being so busy in rl.))

"Oh, believe me it's a very good thing." Or at least he hoped so, because to him it was a very good thing. He looked over at the dough and smiled, "I bet they'll be amazing, because the took so long. The best stuff comes from waiting." Or so he had been told.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:11 am
"Best things in life are worth waiting for." She flipped over the donuts, hearing them sizzle. "Too bad I'm impatient." Looking back over at him with a coy smile, head tilted. "And too bad my mother told me not to trust strangers...neh?"

OOC: XD >>shoot spooky's work schedual<<  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:25 am
Vash laughed, he liked it when she was flirty. "Hey, after this night, can you still call me a stranger?" After he asked he walked to where he was just an inch away from her. He looked at her face with a smile and then down at the doughnuts.

((It's more the class I have to take. It's Thur and Fir at 6-9 and then on Sat from 8-2. At least it's only 3 weeks long! sweatdrop ))  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:09 am
She was a teenage female, the flirting came and went. Sad thing was, she thought she was just playfully teasing. "I can if I want to." He was cllooosseee. The female lightly blushed, looking at the dough herself but the male still in the corner of her eyes. "Technically."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Vash looked at her and then back up just a bit, as he saw her blush and didn't want to make her uncomfortable. "Really? I think you know more about me than anyone and I know more about you than anyone. So, I wouldn't call you a stranger." Vash shrugged, she could do what she pleased..although he hoped to be better than a stranger.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Her heart skipped a beat, fingers becoming loose on the fork she held. More about her then anyone else. She slowly reached up to tuck a bit of hair behind an ear. "of course not. Someone has to know more about you and there's always yuki for me." She walked away, going to the paper towels and pulling them out onto the counter. She started to place the fried dough onto them to drain. Of course yuki knew more. They've been together since they were babies. They were TWINS. But...vash did have one thing straight...he knew more about her then she thought anyone ever would outside of Yuki. He wasnt a real stranger. "Coud be said as a nick though."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:45 pm
((Sorry I was gone sooo long. RL just went crazy for a little while.))

Vash shook his head, "Nope no one. I'm a bit of a loner I guess." He smiled and then just grabbed for a doughnut. It was hot and burnt his finger a bit, but he didn't care. "Are they done yet?" He asked as he threw it back down.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:54 pm
She gasped as he reached past her, touching the doughnut and throwing it back down. Malloren hissed through her teeth, making a sort of 'Ttsss' sound as she rounded on him. She reached up and took hold of the hand by the wrist to pull him towards the sink. The female flicked on the cold. "No, they need to be sprinkled with cinnamon, and cooled down." She chastened, not wanting to identify the newest emotion in her. Of course she wasn't concerned. Of course not.

OOC: >>pets<< s'all good T__T just glad to have you back  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:36 pm
Vash was surprized as she grabbed his wrist and took him to the sink. "I guess I'm impatient." He chuckled a little to try and show her he was fine. What was a little pain anyway? He had felt alot worse pain than this. "Thanks." He said as she had taken cae of him very well.

((Thanks I'm glad to be back.))  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:52 am
"Hours of waiting and you stop a few minutes short." Malloren gently pulled his hand under the running water, holding it there. If they weren't careful, burns could scar perminately. Idiot. The feline glanced at vash as she held his hand steady under the downpour, faintly blushing before quickly looking at the water again. Stupid, stupid close male!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:30 pm
Vash smiled, "That's me paitent and impaitent. A conundrum." He hiss a bit at the burn and then felt it slowly get better. "Thankfully you were here to sooth my wound."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:51 pm
"Yeah yeah." She grumbled, watching the water flow down. "Just be more careful. Scars aren't the most joyous way of remembering events." After a moment longer, she let her hand slip from his as she walked back towards the donuts.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:58 am
Vash nodded at her repremand and then followed her. "I'll watch and you tell me what to do next." He liked her giving him directions felt nice.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:10 am
"Well...you can first put your hand back under the water for another minute." Malloren spoke dryly, taking out a bowl to then pour in a thing of cinnamon-sugar into it. she picked up a fork and fed it through the hole of a donut to place it in the bowl and flip it.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff