Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokubetsu: Rebirth ( Open and Accepting )

Back to Guilds

Monstrosities are bursting through The Rifts! Are you one of the Auras to protect the world? 

Tags: Superpowers, Magic, Demons, School Life, Monsters 

Reply Moscow
The Train Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:08 am
Margery Heaven
killer-wolf-kun
Angel of Hollowness

User Image
                      User Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ Impressed/ Suprised ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Train Station ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ With the team Onyx crew -Yusuke - Ghost Girl - Zincir

Hettie gave a glare in the direction of Z. Now that was a completely dickish move by him as she saw clean as day, thanks to her enhanced sight fawning over another well endowed girl, " so much for that" she uttered under her breath in a whisper and pointed to the other guy hauling cases " wow guys really will do anything for the well endowed" she joked before looking at Zincir " me too it looks classy enough Zincir.. though i have never been on a train before..i am excited ..not sure what to say about yourself i am sure we as a team will figure it all out as we go right , group bonding and all that .. maybe or maybe not.. uh i think i am going to board now..."
                      - Hettie would exit the station to Board the train hoping to avoid another awkward situation-

Out Of Catchprases → edited due to a coding mishap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:31 am

"If you think you're special, I have good news for you."

User Image
User Image
User Image
Whereabouts:
          "Along the train, close enough to another group."

Moods:
          "Entertained, mischievous."

Thoughts:
          "How utterly disgusting~!"

Company:
          "Natalia and at least one little one."

"You're more special than anyone else."

"You are, really."

"Which~ makes what I am blatantly obvious, I guess," Kirara snickered as the girls introduced themselves, "I know my full name is written down on your letters, but just call me Kirara. That way I won't have to deck you." She said lightly, hefting two bags at once onto her shoulders after she hopped down from her little pedestal. The threat, sweet as it sounded in her voice, was true enough. Except for Natalia, as she was obviously pregnant. Speaking of which... "Uh, yeah! It's a little too cold for me; I prefer Spain, to be honest, but Russia has a certain beauty about it, right?" She offered coaxingly, taking some of Natalia's luggage along with her own as the other two girls wandered off towards the train. She didn't mind that, and smiled happily knowing her teammates had brains of their own. "C'mon, I'll help you in the train." She said, offering the walking space in front of her to Natalia, though the safest way just happened to be right next to a group of three, one of them being Yuri. She stared hard at him, trying to tell what he was saying in Russian with the other two. Seems Angelica, as she remembered him so pathetically calling for help, found herself another boy to talk to and Yuri didn't like that. Her eyes narrowed further, though she smiled a snake-like smile. "Hey, can you translate a bit for me?" She asked, bending low, alarming expression disappearing with a quick smile, indicating the group she was sneering at before. She opened up her phone with a click, dabbing down a quick text without even looking at it, so hard was her stare t'wards the others. Perhaps~ she had it in her to make a little trouble.

"Because you're especially tacky."

"You're tacky and I hate you."

New Texts!

To: Zuzu
I can't believe my eyes.
You know that a*****e who interrupted us?
He's SO possessive!
He just met this girl and already getting jealous because another guy evidently is HELPING her! ( ಠ _ ಠ)

User ImageUser Image
User Image

|~Quotes~|

kurai_wolf

Echo Galen

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Escalator Princess
Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Echo Galen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:51 am
User Image
S e n ti n a l N o x u snnnnnn
nnnnnnnn . . .I really don't care. . .

╔══════════════════════════╗

Nodding absently, Sen half listened to Sophia speak before getting even more jittery, if that was even possible, and escaping onto the train. Shrugging, she called out, "See you on the train then," her Grecian accent slipping out slightly.
She looked over at Kirara, at least it was a nice name, and gave a little nod as she introduced herself before pulling up her own scarf and huffing into it. She made sure it covered her mouth, also flipping back her monochromatic hair behind her ear, as she watched the minutiae expression changes on the girl's face as she whipped out her phone. Whoever the guy was, he was sure to be in for it.
Shrugging, she placed up her hand in silent dismissal, and walked briskly on the train, happy that it'd at least be slightly warmer than inside.
{Exit}

╚══════════════════════════╝
Who: Teammates || What: Team Chrysalis || When: Afternoon || Where: Train Station || Thoughts: Well she's mischievous
OOC:

Margery Heaven

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:36 am

"You heard what?"
User Image
User Image

User ImageWhereabouts:
      "Standing directly in-the-way, but right where I'm supposed to."

Moods:
      "Amused, mischievous, curious"

Thoughts:
      "Toodles~!"

Company:
      "Everyone~!"

"A ghost? Me?"

"That's hilarious!"

Lila just kept on smiling as the others react to her little show. Clearly it had the desired effect, as she felt energy begin to rise off her intended victim, but could recognize it as mere tension in the air. "Actually," She said, standing tall and a little boastful, "I do make a habit of going through people." She giggled, though her face didn't actually move much. "Zincir here knows me as Patches, but you can call me Lila. Lila Gothel, the Drunken Ghost at your service." She said, more of a joke than anything, as she took a slight bow towards Hettie. "I've never met a monk before. You won't try to exorcise me, will you?" She asked with a minute smile, really having no fear of the possibility actually happening. She had never heard of the Hamon teachings, even in her reading, but she thought it'd be useful to look into later. She never once looked at Zincir even as he left, only cocking her head much like a bird at his comment about comfort. She hadn't really thought about it, but after two weeks of travel, ghosting from the British Isles to the main continent and only sleeping in attics of old houses. Anything would be comfortable after that, she supposed. She payed attention to Hettie and Yusuke again as the former became rather distressed and fled into the train. She followed her line of sight to a tall woman and a boy, wondering what the problem was until she actually took note of what she said. "Maybe she's got a breast complex." Lila giggled again, though her face remained emotionless still. "I'm going first~ Catch up soon, hm? Wouldn't want to leave us wee girls to fend for ourselves, now would you?" She asked, only turning to Yusuke to wink, though with her eyepatch it only looked like a sweet smile. She used her powers again to float slightly into the air with her dufflebag, floating straight into the outer train wall.

{EXIT}
"But no, I'm just like you."

"Promise, Ahehe!"

(o c o ) Quotes ( o J o)

Legion of Oreos

killer-wolf-kun

Angel of Hollowness

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Escalator Princess
Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:39 am
Margery Heaven

User Image

Yuri nearly froze hearing Kirara. "This woman..." He muttered under his breath with a soft exasperated groan "As you know, I'm afraid of women, Angelica doesn't happen to scare me as much, You. On the other hand practically paralyze me. I asked to help me overcome that fear and so we can meet in the quiet car so I can explain on WHY I would appreciate her help in that task." He said explaining himself to Kiara in an almost dead tone in his voice, he wasn't exactly shaking in fear but he was far from being calm and happy. He stood there staring at Kiara being rather serious. "Now that I've explained myself, Please. Could you go?" He asked in a forced kind tone obviously feeling generally uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:34 am
Erika
User Image

Erika BridgetteFairehart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝I can do this without becoming Mirage.

╔══════════════════════╗

Erika about to head to the train stopped for a moment hearing something she couldn't ignore. She soon walked up to Yuri and looked at him making directly in the eyes. "It may not be my business what ails you, however your behavior is borderline stalker-ish. So if that's your goal to become a stalker then continue. However If you want help you should give the nice lady so space and do what the head master told you and meet your team first." She said taking her bags and walking off the the train taking another moment to look at her ticket before heading off. She didn't have a lot of luggage but the brands were really expensive from what she did have, while Erika was proudly holding Charrlotte's gifts to her as that was what she really wanted to keep safe.

[exit]

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Let's see if my designs can make you better to look at, or I'll just make you look less recognizable.❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{OOC: }

Baron Barker

Margery Heaven

Quote:

Quote:

Natalia
User Image

Natalia Liliya Petracova
❝I vant everyone happy and healthy❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Natalia smiled and followed after Kirara, while kirara took some of natalia's bags the miniature pregnant girl insisted on holding one, a cat carrier. The contents obvious by a mewling kitten curious of it's surroundings. Natalia would soon come up to Yuri and Angelica, as another girl came spoke something and left without much word after that. However she quickly snapped out of it to answer Kirara, "Da! Russia have a lot of zings to do... zough ve may need to layer up to see zem." Natalia head tilted, "Da I can translate..." She said watching kirara quickly text someone as she waddle over to Angelica and gave her best friend a hug and a big smile for a moment before returning to Kirara's side. Natalia would leave when kirara does.

(exits when kirara does)

╚══════════════════════╝
❝So I vill give zem all big smile, da?❞

Height: 4'10" // Weight: 141lbs

{Theme: Smile }

Margery Heaven

Echo Galen

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Izumi
User Image

Izumi "Big Sis" Sohryuu
❝Tell me how deep you think you made your grave?❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Izumi followed Z, her heart still pounding as she got on the train and not sure why though as she walked kinda stiffly behind him her cheeks still pink. All of a sudden her phone rang it's cutesy ringtone as she scrambled to answer it and reply to Kirara's text as she entered the train. She was both nervious and awkward, and unsure how to deal with it.

[exit]

Quote:
"To: Kira

Help! my hearts pounding I don't know why, I can't talk, and I swear I can feel myself blushing. Is this what a crush feels like?

P.S. I think he painted a target on himself... I'll help deal with it later.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝When I put you in it you'll be a fossil!❞

killer-wolf-kun

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:21 am
Kurai_wolf

Margery Heaven

User Image

Yuri looked at Eirika. "You're on my team aren't you?" He asked before sighing,realizing that his behavior was rather off-putting and borderline child like, following Angelica around and being suspicious of anyone else who talked to her. He pinched the bridge of his nose in sheer aggravation at himself. "Перестаньте быть идиотом , Юрий" He said to himself before looking at Simon. "Я , честно говоря жаль моего вмешательства , я , вероятно, следует познакомиться с вами , прежде чем сделать больше суровые предположения." He said just standing there lost in thought, knowing he'd need to stop being so clingy and protective.

Translation 1). Stop being a ******** idiot, Yuri 2). I am honestly sorry for my intrusion, I should probably get to know you first before making anymore harsh assumptions.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:51 am
User Image
Y U S U K E ¤ I T O U
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Breath of Hamon..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yusuke looked at his formed team. If anything they were special. The young man, enthusiastic about joining the competition to be the top of the academy. While the somber looking girl jested more than first thought. His hand adjusted his glasses while Yui yipped lightly and went back into the bag. The young Hettie was the first place he directed his eyes. She seemed to be a bit jealous of the more voluptuous woman as she was with a brutish looking man. She might have had a small crush on him while his mind couldn't comprehend. Yusuke sighed with a smile while looking at Lila. "You don't have to worry about me. I'll more assistance than hindering." He walked to the train while holding his bag over his shoulder and looking to the teams walking on. "Oh joy. This adventure is sure to be a fun one." He said while walking onto the train and nodding his head.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Margery Heaven

Legion Of Oreos

Angel of Hollowness

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 am
User Image
S A S U K E ¤ Y A G U R A
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Master of the Draw..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As he looked around for a minute, his eyes saw the person who replied to his call. The young man sighed in relief as he began to slide through the moving crowd with Kai on his head. His body was alot smaller than alot of the men and woman around, making it hard to see who was where and what was in his way. His mind was filled with Sophia as he seemed to have a look of nirvana on his face. But as he reached the location, he could only see where they were frowning at the area holding his head. His eyes closed while he sighed and put his head into his knees. He didn't know what to do at the moment. Well that as until he thought about it. His head had a light surge of electricity as he slowly rose up. He looked to the train and put a hand in his pocket and stepped onto the train. "Why am I upset...I am a Genius." He said as he put a hand behind his head and stepped in.
-exit-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

Kotu was disappointed when Sachiko told him that they were gonna be on different teams. She seemed nice so he would have liked to stay with her as a team. It would have been fun but he began to wonder what his actual team would have been like. Hopefully they would be nice like Sachiko. When it appeared that she had the same concerns and was scared about it, he grabbed her sleeve, "It'll be okay. I'm sure you'll have a good team and have lots of fun!" he replied with a big smile. Then he turned back to the train when the announcement was made saying they could get on now. "Come on!" he exclaimed excited about getting on a train and held onto her hand leading her onto the train with him.

(Exits)

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

User Image

"I just want everyone to be happy. If everyone is happy then people won't hurt people anymore."

Dark Woods Circus

Starry Eyed

Your Sweet Dreams

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

King Zeus Kami
Crew

King Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Junpei Gahiji ─═
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

㋄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Too many events were going on at the same time. Due to this Ju was getting a bit confused. Once the Head Master had told them to meet their teams he would go over and introduce himself only briefly before grabbing his things and heading onto the train. Of course he seemed like he was in a hurry but he would get to know his team better at the school when it was time to really get down to bonding. He was good with people just lacked the larger amounts of social prowess that other people had.

[Exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀㋄

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 pm

"If you think you're special, I have good news for you."

User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    Whereabouts:
            "Along the train, helping Natalia up the train entrance."

Moods:
            "Entertained, supportive."

Thoughts:
            "Just like a spider, how cute~"

Company:
            "Just Natalia, of whom I'm assisting on board."

"You're more special than anyone else."

"You are, really."

Kirara looked up as she was addressed, her dark and devilish expression showing just how much she loathed being spoken to without making the first move, especially by one who called her "Miss Lee." It was the smile that was the most alarming, perhaps. The mirth that stretched her lips almost looked beautiful, if you could tear your eyes away from her own. She walked forward with Angelica as did, sweeping a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she stared down the boy. "You know, the funny thing is, Yuri, I don't remember caring. I don't remember asking your opinion or speaking to you, either.I wanted to know what this girl's friend had to be doing with you two; an untrusty brat who looks like he's out for a** and another one with an Oedipus complex." She said bluntly, shuffling the two dufflebags on her left arm again to keep the weight even. She looked over at the girl and the other boy, though as she got a closer look at him she saw he just generally unsettling. Snowy white hair and one visible dull grey-blue eye, the other she presumed was hidden behind his black eye patch. He wasn't nearly as tall as Yuri, but a handsome face and countenance did the work for him, she supposed. He was slouching though, and she didn't find that attractive at all. Watching them, her hearing blurred into white noise, but as another girl walked up and gave Yuri a piece of her mind Kirara burst out laughing, only catching the last quarter. This wasn't even a mean laugh, amazingly. Yuri retracted immediately, like a spider that got it'd abdomen poked by a kindergartener. Her breath labored in the cold air and she coughed, feeling her lungs grow rather cold. The slouching boy offered her a hand, but Kirara smacked it away and shook her head, straightening her posture and holding a hand over her mouth. "Aha, no thank you. Yuri here caught me by surprise, who knew he could be so cute." She coughed, breathing any warm breath she had left into her hands to breathe back in. Whether it worked or not, she didn't care too much. She'd be inside the train in a little bit, anyway. "Well. I don't think we have to worry about your friend if this boy is controlled so easily. I'll take care of Natalia, don't worry a bit. Toodles~!" She said, still covering a sly smile behind the ice of her fingers, walking with bag over bag on her left arm as she escorted her pregnant teammate onto the train.

{EXIT}
    "Because you're especially tacky."

"You're tacky and I hate you."

New Text!

To: Zuzu
    A crush? You? Do I have to kill him while you're not looking or is he safe?
    Also you bet your a** he's got a target on him. Looks like this school is going to be more fun than I thought.

User ImageUser Image
    User Image

|~Quotes~|

kurai_wolf

Baron Barker

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Escalator Princess
    Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Marathon 300
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Escalator Princess
    Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Marathon 300
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:15 pm

"Got a secret, can you keep it?"

User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    Whereabouts:
        "Next to the train, near the headmistre- I mean headmaster."

Moods:
        "Pleasant, curious~"

Thoughts:
        "Did he leave already?"

Company:
        "Myself and this little darling here. Also Yuri.. And... Where's Shougen?"

Current Form:
        | Humanoid =/= Arachnid |

"Swear this one you'll save?"

"Better lock it in your pocket, you're taking this one to your grave."

"Анжелика! Что красивое имя, он подходит вам хорошо становится." He said, smile growing warmer with each word. Her looked to where she indicated her bag was and scooped it up, ready to take off into the train with her, if not for the sudden interruption of the fellow from before. Simon's expression darkened slightly, but only shook his head, covering his visible eye with a hand as he hid the barrel roll his eye did inside his skull. He knew he had heard a certain harshness with him before, but at least he had the decency to apologize. If, that was indeed what he was doing. Simon couldn't really tell what a sincere apology sounded like, which was probably why he kept getting slapped by his exes. He simply stared, not offering his own name to the man, as he introduced himself. He was a guy, and a brute at that. He was even attempting to not sound dickish, which was never a good sign. Definitely not someone Simon would willingly associate with. As the large man bent his way down to Angelica's eye level Simon frowned disapprovingly, but turned to give them at least visual privacy. He could here the Russian slip embarrassingly out of the man's mouth, but at least his back was turned so no one could see the silent scoff, other than perhaps the headmaster, who was herding students inside the train still. Soon, they would be the only ones left. "Как ловко жалко." He thought, yawning and squeezing Angelica's bag tighter as Yuri asked, rather pointedly Simon thought, if she needed any help. He didn't need to say anything, as his attention was quickly caught up by a bright pink haired girl with a scary expression. He gulped and backed away instinctively, wondering what on earth Yuri and this woman were so patronizing to each other, though he could understand why he said he was afraid of her. But, he also wondered why it had to be Angelica, and not one of the friendly females he had seen or spoken with earlier. Joseline seemed perfectly harmless, but Simon didn't understand how one could be afraid of women entirely, either. Even after all his history, he never shied away from women. A rather adorable small woman made her way over to Simon's new company, gave her a hug, then waddled back. It was cute, but his attention wasn't swept up by her, so again, he wondered. This time it was Simon's turn to bend slightly to Angelica's ear. "Что с ними? Бывшая девушка? He asked, hopefully quiet enough that the pink huntress couldn't hear him. She looked at him briefly which made him gulp, but she didn't react. Instead after a few more words shared by another girl, and a babe at that, the pink woman burst out laughing, making Simon blush. He hadn't been paying attention to what was being said at all, but the sudden change in expression from mortal hatred to sheer amusement would have caused many to feel a little aflutter and to pay more attention. But as she coughed and laughed, breathing in the cold air he wondered if her laughter was from mirth or need. He saw a particular emotion in her face that he'd only seen before, but he couldn't place it. It didn't really make sense to him. He unconsciously held a hand out to steady her, but she slapped it away almost as soon as he reached out, only then noticing what her face was trying to hard to hide. But it still didn't make any sense to him. "Страх? От чего?" He wondered yet again, looking around slightly to see what set her off. He still couldn't place it. His attention was caught by Yuri's addressing him, which he didn't expect. He thought, and would have preferred if, he was invisible to him. He raised his eyebrows, though with the eyepatch it looked as if only one of the moved. Simon had been close to oblivious that he had crossed the man's mind at all, much less that he was thought of as a threat of some kind. "Что? О, ну ... Нет проблем. Я понимаю, что много, в любом случае." He said, stepping just a little away from Yuri. His expression was freaking Simon out, usually only seeing it on women on the T.V. And just like that, he remembered who he'd left behind. "дерьмо! Shougen, where'd ya go?" He asked, colloquial English escaping perfectly from his lips as he whisked around looking for him. Sure, he didn't like men in the least, but just being male didn't mean Simon would leave them out in the cold.

{Translations: A) Angelica! What a beautiful name, it fits becomes you well. B) How cleverly pathetic. C) What's up with them? Is she an ex-girlfriend? D) Fear? From what? E) What? Oh, uh.. No problem. I get that a lot, anyway. F) (lastly) Crap/shiet!}
    {@Let the Fire: You can either respond with Simon and the others or get on the train. Just letting you know you're still allowed to RP her a bit.}
    "If I show you then I know you won't tell what I've done..."

"Because two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead."

|`'~.,Quotes,.~'`|

Let The Fire Consume Me

Your Sweet Dreams

Baron Barker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:33 pm
    Margery Heaven

Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri sighed going off of his train of thought, hearing Kirara describe Simon almost nearly confirmed his suspicions glaring at Simon, the look in his eyes looked more of a worried son than jealous love if one could tell that, however when he was described he bowed his head in embarrassment. "I do not." He said looking at his own feet, nervously shifted his weight from foot to foot feeling ashamed for an unknown reason to him, He just sighed rubbing his temples "Everything will be perfectly alright, Yuri." He said quietly to himself trying to get himself in a 'normal' state of emotion. "No, It's wrong of me to just assume something about a person I don't properly know. My father had told me to know someone before you can form any sort of opinion on them." He said hoping that Simon wasn't really lecherous.

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
    • Alchemy Level 1 100
    • Team Jacob 100

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Contributor 150
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:52 am
    Angel of Hollowness
    konaustin
    Margery Heaven

User Image
                          User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Saddened/embarassed LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Train Station COMPANY ▬ ❝ Blue haired woman and Solus

Joseline watched from afar noting that there was some kind of bickering over the possession of a woman. It reminded her that she too were not truly free of her family duty, the arranged marriage still loomed over her head like a heavy rain cloud, a cold chill causing her to rub her shoulders. She would note Simon wave back and aid the woman with her bags and joseline would find that kind, joseline ever greatful due to the ruckus it caused ever grateful she packed light.

She noted a boy ( Yuri ) looking at appearing to be the jealous one,
                          " Is everything okay? i do hope you be not causing a ruckus now?you might want to get your ter'ses ( Butts) moving , the train will leave without yer if yer not careful, please try not to show hatred we are all have heart here..should you both continue this squabble i am sure you can find me and i pray i do not have to heal your Ailments"

Even though she felt somewhat envious, though she could not quite describe why, dismissing it from her mind she would turn and enter the Train leaving a white rose behind her. Maybe that rose would be found, maybe the woman might find it pretty? maybe Simon would pick it up?..she had no clues to whom it belong to only that it's symbolism begged for peace.

-Exit To Cabin-

Out Of CatchprasesRealised i did not properly exit with Joseline

Moscow

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff