Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:42 pm
Initiative!!
+3  
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm
Initiative +3  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:58 pm
MT the Clown
Initiative +3

Kombinant
Initiative +3

The snake, arching back, hisses at having it's tail pulled, and bites Ryoga right on the forearm. For 7 damage

Davros, taking a step in, gives the snake a strong, swift kick to the midsection before the snake is able to wrap itself around the monk. (9 damage to the snake)  
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 am
Retrieving one of her bombs, Kim splits the top of the cork in half and blows into it before hurling a bit away from the fight.

((bombing the floor))  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:14 am
As the bomb splatters on the ground, a single glob of flame hops up and springs at the snake.

((Splash Weapon Mastery [feat]: When you hit with a splash weapon, select one additional square adjacent to the splash area; creatures in this area also take splash damage. When you miss with a splash weapon, you may adjust the miss direction on the grid by +1 or –1. This feat counts as Far Shot for the purpose of qualifying for other feats, but only in regard to splash weapons.))

((5 points of fire splash damage, reflex DC 15 to half damage))  
Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 5 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:08 pm
Cowpies77
Ryoga reels back from the snake's bite, just in time as Davros delivers his kick mere moments after."Son of a *****! Damn Snake-b*****d!"Ryoga follows Davros's kick with a punch from his non-bitten arm and a swift kick.

Flurry of Blows +2/+2  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am
The Monk proceeds to punch the snake, sending it off the bridge into the river below.

Davros says "You gonna be okay there?"

The party proceeds to continue on, pausing only once when they see some sort of monster they can't quite identify hanging from a tree. It appears to have been cut open, hollowed out, and then had its insides put into small bags and placed back inside. The whole scene is rather unnerving, and the party continues on a bit faster.

Thankfully, there are no other encounters, and the party makes it back to town without much issue, outside of Davros grumbling about some lower back pain and sore shoulder from carrying the 200+ lbs chest for like, 3 days now. Through a marsh.

He tosses the chest at Ryoga (nearly knocking over the monk as he struggles to maintain footing) and works the kinks out of his arm and back, before taking the larger chest and the smaller one Ryoga was carrying. "We're probably gonna need to fence some of this stuff in the morning. If that damn bird was right, we should get some good coin for it. C'mon, I'll carry it over to the Rusty Dragon and we can decide what to keep there. I've been sober for five days too many by my count."

As they enter into the Inn late at night, they see the lovely owner of the establishment, Ameiko, busily rushing about to fill orders. There's an awkward silence as people turn to look at Davros carrying the massive load on his shoulder. Brow furrowed, he looks around and points to one and says "YOU. You're buying me a drink for gawking."
"No I don't!"
Davros gives the man a straight punch to the face, knocking him out with a loud thud. Sighing, Davros turns to the next guy, who is now a bit wide-eyed in terror, and says "Okay. You then."
"R-right. Yessir..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking rather cross, she waves over Ryoga and says "Can you get Chakka-chalky... whatever the hell his name is to get back down here and help out!? It's dinner time rush and I could use my cook, but he came back last night and just kept shouting 'nope nope nope nope nope.' and locked himself in his room. YOU two broke him, YOU two fix him!"
Holding up a frying pan, she says "Don't make me crack you upside the head, Ryoga."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 pm
Cowpies77
Looking rather cross, she waves over Ryoga and says "Can you get Chakka-chalky... whatever the hell his name is to get back down here and help out!? It's dinner time rush and I could use my cook, but he came back last night and just kept shouting 'nope nope nope nope nope.' and locked himself in his room. YOU two broke him, YOU two fix him!"
Holding up a frying pan, she says "Don't make me crack you upside the head, Ryoga."

"ME?! Why ya gonna take this out on me?! It's Kim's fault!' Ryoga points wildly at Kim. "She's the one who broke him! Basically threatened to rape him! What with all this craziness, I'm with Davros! A stiff drink would be much appreciated, let Chad-for-Short hang out in his room. He's probably trying to forget that stuff ever even happened!"  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:32 pm
Already halfway out the door with a wicked grin plastered on her face, "Sorry lads, got a date with a good friend in the village. Night all." Snappinng her fingers and pointing them at Ameiko, "Night there Cupcake." With a wink, Kim ducks out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 pm
Kombinant
"ME?! Why ya gonna take this out on me?! It's Kim's fault!'

Ameiko's eyes narrow to an icy glare as Ryoga begins to protest. Coming from behind the counter, she waves around the frying pan rather threateningly and says "Sandru said that when Captain Hemlock announced the bounty on goblins a week ago, you and Davros had another one of your hare-brained competitions to go out there and hunt as many of the little green rodents as you could. He says you then convinced my help to head off into the swamp with you. Normally I'd be fine with all this, but he came back and locked himself up in his room and wont come out, and I don't care WHO you say is responsible, YOU borrowed my chef and now I want him back down here.

Davros, coming up behind her with an empty beer mug, says "Hey, Sweet-cheeks, can you top me up-" His question is cut a little short when he Ameiko smacks him in the face with the frying pan. Davros blinks a few times as his nose begins bleeding rather profusely, and says "Ah tage dat ash ah 'no' righ' now', den?" and moves to fix his broken nose.

Ameiko adds "If it makes you feel better Ryoga, you can take him up with you."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:20 pm
Cowpies77

"Alright, alright already! Jeez, I don't see why you're getting your panties in such a twist...Davros, you can hang here. No need for both of us to go up there, besides I figure you need another drink anyway. Some crazy woman broke your nose after all."

With that Ryoga attempts to scurry up the stairs before Ameiko can bash him with her heavy pan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:32 pm
Kombinant

With that Ryoga attempts to scurry up the stairs before Ameiko can bash him with her heavy pan.

A convenient pan fire on the stove demands Ameiko's attention, giving Ryoga enough time to run away upstairs.

He finds Chad-for-Short's room rather quickly (it was near the top) and knocks on the door, only to hear "Go away. I'm not going through that again. No sir. Nope nope nope."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 pm
"Oi! Chad-for-short! Come out already! Ameiko's swamped and she's already getting violent. Kim's not in the tavern, mate. You don't gotta go through that again if you don't want to... I just don't want to get my skull bashed 'cause you're... As Ameiko said, 'broken.'"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:07 am
Chad-for-Short doesn't say anything, but Ryoga can hear him crowing and the sounds of things being pushed around inside  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games