Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Kuras vampire cafè Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 am
Reon_Zino
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Skylar laughed "are you even listening to yourself.. me famous right like i could handle that much attention you saw what just a little kiss does to me ypou really think i could handle the press?" he says then sighed and drank some more he looked at her and smiled "before i come to my senses" he leaned over and kissed her blushing he smiled "you taste like ..well alcohol" he laughed
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 am
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo giggled imagining him freezing up. "I don't know.. You just seem too perfect sometimes. I can imagine you lecturing men twice as old as you with confidence." She says laughing once more as she remembered his reaction to the kiss.

"And I wouldn't be able to handle sharing you with the public.." She admits with a smile. Imagining herself always in the news as his crazy friend in a band... She blinked confused when he leaned over and kissed her. She blushed slightly at his boldness before realizing he was drunk. She giggled. "That's natural isn't it? You taste like it as well~!" She says with a grin. "And before you come to you're senses.." She takes his hand. "I want another kiss~" She teases with a wink leaning over she kisses him once more her lips locked with his passionately. Pulling back she realized they looked like a crazy couple who didn't know they were in public. So be it!

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:01 am
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

Skylar chuckled "no thats not me im not the teacher type they would do something wrong and i would go insane trying to fix it" he then chuckled "i dont think you have to worry about shareing me with anyone" he then nodded "of course thats only logical" he blushed s=when she kissed him again and this time the kiss was diffrent he blushed more and kissed her back he looked around "c-can we go somewhere else now?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo giggled that sounded like him.. He was a perfectionist, even though he was already so perfect.

"You say that now... But once you have a taste of fame you might change you're mind." She asks remembering how she'd changed when her band got bigger and bigger. They could go on tour if it weren't for her never showing.

She laughed once more. "You really are my little nerd.. You're hopeless.." She says with a sigh. "Yeah yeah.. Back to the dorm?" She asks with a gentle smile. He'd go back to himself before she knew it. And she'd be teasing him all over again.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 pm
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

Skylar nodded "yeah lets head back home" he says tskeing her hand he lad her out of the building and waited for her to get on her bike to take them home

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:15 pm
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo nodded smiling gently as he took her hand leading her to her bike. He'd for sure freak out once he became sober... The thought of teasing him about it made her stifle a few giggles as she hoped onto of her bike waiting for him. "Alright.. Whenever you're ready Sky." She says starting up her bike.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

NightxShadexZero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm
"Well this seems like an interesting place."
He said as he walked in scanning the room half tempted to start some conflict, however he decided against it.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:21 pm
*As she walks through the the door she see's the remains of a now distant cafe, Memories of the once busy place still remain on the tables in forms of glasses and decaying food. She makes her way to an empty table as she looks around and whistles*  

Lamarityy

Kura Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm
Lamarity Elyndria
*As she walks through the the door she see's the remains of a now distant cafe, Memories of the once busy place still remain on the tables in forms of glasses and decaying food. She makes her way to an empty table as she looks around and whistles*

Ooc: acctually kura and her crew keep the place spotless

*kura looks up from behind the bar counter at a new face, with a smile she greets her*

"why hello m'lady how fairs thee?"

*kura opens up cabinet behind her and grabs a glass, she then places it onthe counter and pours some water into it, as she looks back up at the new face she slides the glass into her direction*

"need any thing or are you just hanging out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:54 pm
Kura Moon
Lamarity Elyndria

*kura looks up from behind the bar counter at a new face, with a smile she greets her*

"why hello m'lady how fairs thee?"*sighs slightly* No i think i'm good! how are you today my dear?

*kura opens up cabinet behind her and grabs a glass, she then places it onthe counter and pours some water into it, as she looks back up at the new face she slides the glass into her direction*

Lamarityy

Kura Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:02 pm
Lamarity Elyndria
Kura Moon
Lamarity Elyndria

"why hello m'lady how fairs thee?"*sighs slightly* No i think i'm good! how are you today my dear?

*kura takes a sip from her flask then she steps over to her sink and bigins to wash dishes*

"every things fine here, what brings you to my café?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:35 pm
*Kura walks to the front of her abandoned café and unlocks the door, the door creaks open, Kura closes the door behind her as she steps in*

"wow this place sure needs a good cleaning, didn't think I was gone for that long"  

Kura Moon

Kura Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:52 pm
*Kura makes her way to her broom closet and grabs a broom*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:26 pm
*walks to the bar and sets the broom on the counter, then walks over to the tables and begins flipping the dusty chairs and stools on top of the bars and tables*  

Kura Moon

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces