Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:34 pm
I generally just presume everyone is better at puzzles than me. 8P  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:45 am
LOL, we're a team! We can do it!
GOOOO TRRT!  

Amizade

Phantom

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:16 pm
i log onto gaia and just let myself time out now.
does any of you have skype? if you do, add me to nudge me on there.
i want to take part in either of these tribe rp. D:
i leave skype on almost everyday whether i am there or not.

and ruri, i am the worst at puzzles XD hahah  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:16 pm
Ruri, darling, Thunder is there for the Performance part. You know this is her time to shove that in Watch Me's face. Haha.

I'm iffy on putting Let Me Fall in the maze? I want to, but I'm afraid of overexerting myself.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:14 pm
If anyone else wants in on the maze game, speak now! also please do we don't know what we;re doing

I'll get on the Performance stuff soon, hang tight my dears!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:44 pm
u-um a hint for the maze is that it...involves ooc searching in ooc places orz ;;;;;;  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:29 pm
thyPOPE
u-um a hint for the maze is that it...involves ooc searching in ooc places orz ;;;;;;

Thank-you!
We will... ponder on this more. xD

By the way, Ruri, in the "meet the players" section, Art Beat's name says Fearful Symmetry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:07 pm
*SOBS*
I FOUND IT  

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:43 pm
Amizade
[
By the way, Ruri, in the "meet the players" section, Art Beat's name says Fearful Symmetry.

Oops, thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:48 am
Ruriska

Hey Ruri! Now you might be wondering, what am I doing here? Owner of no acha. O:

Well! Lolli and I have a little pairing plot between Bring in the Night & All Too Soon (with appearance of All at Once) that will basically have All Too Soon wishing to stalk follow the troupe for the duration of their (soon/eventual) clutch's upbringing. How would Watch Me feel about this? :b Could he have a job? Might as well make himself useful while he's being a stalker father and all.

If you're interested in the plot details they're in my pairings thread starting here and continuing over the page. >u<  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:12 am
Araucana

Helloooo.

Watch Me has become a lot more lax with non-Acha since he became a daddy and he's kind of besotted with his new Tender kio grandkids, haha. He still won't let them perform but they're absolutely welcome to follow the tribe and help out with all the workhorse jobs his precious Acha wouldn't want to do anyway. 8D

Plus he totally gets being head over heels for one of his performers, especially the gorgeous Bring in the Night. He might even give All Too Soon some exuberant and unhelpful advice about the ladies, take him under his wing, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:19 am
Ruriska
Helloooo.

Watch Me has become a lot more lax with non-Acha since he became a daddy and he's kind of besotted with his new Tender kio grandkids, haha. He still won't let them perform but they're absolutely welcome to follow the tribe and help out with all the workhorse jobs his precious Acha wouldn't want to do anyway. 8D

Plus he totally gets being head over heels for one of his performers, especially the gorgeous Bring in the Night. He might even give All Too Soon some exuberant and unhelpful advice about the ladies, take him under his wing, so to speak.

Haha fantastic! Though All Too Soon is more concerned with being an awesome daddy than besotted by the gorgeous Bring in the Night. His adult life's obsession had been finding his dad until one (very very pretty) distraction... ONE FATEFUL NIGHT... results in Bring in the Night getting pregnant, unknown to Too Soon of course, he'd taken off too continue his search. UNTIL gossip gets around after the kids have been born/hatched and then both Too Soon his dad All at Once (a lady's man after all) hear the description of the babs and think they could be their's.

Then DUH DUH DAHH reunion. Too Soon has to choose whether to be a dad or go with his dad (who has a very insistent case of wonder lust) and ends up deciding to be a dad. Meanwhile Bring in the Night's like, in Lolli's own words: "yes, I am doing this thing. My children will be perfect because they're mine and they will be part of my troupe and- the father? what now? No, I did this."

So he'll be pretty much sticking by the troupe trying to BE GOOD PARENT and yet Night's all "you are not needed" so he'll probably be really awkward a lot of the time like "Hey kids! How about today we-" only then Mama would probably be like "We are doing this. *leans kids away*" and he'd be like "Oh, yeah, that's a good idea too, yep! Have fun kids! ...I'll uh, go, uh, do something else then. *seeks Watch Me for dad-to-dad talk/direction for what to do with himself for the day*"

LOLLI qAq
I love how this started with "hm, to pair or not to pair because plot" and ended with "ACTUALLY BEST THING FOR PLOT"

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:18 am
Araucana

Ruriska

lol
Bring In the Night: Accidentally recruiting for The RRT without actually caring if the kin she brings in are there.

She's a Star, damnit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:13 am
My Secret Concept Contest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Watch Me has never been shy about enjoying a bit of alone time with the Acha ladies, including those from other tribes, but even he was a bit surprised when Secret Pleasures waltzed into camp with six strapping young sons in tow.

Let’s be honest; six sons, four of them Kiokote… yeah, Watch Me was a little bit disappointed. But he’s always been quick to look on the bright side and so he put his new brood to work, teaching them the ins-and-outs of the tribe, the joy of gossip and his signature dance step that makes all the girls swoon.

Now that they’ve grown up, he’s proud of them all (even the Kio’s) and they are finding their place in the tribe. Two of them in particular need a bit of help and that’s where you come in!

Contest Information

You are welcome to enter for both but can only win one.
Please put both forms in the same post.
One winner will be a newbie.
Contest ends Sunday 30th at midnight PST.

As one of two Acha, you’re an instant favourite. The world is your oyster and any place you desire in the tribe is yours to take. So what are you going to do? What’s your special skill? Briefly describe the Acha either performing or practicing (or not, if they're feeling rebellious) their role in the tribe.

[size=18][color=goldenrod][b]you are my sunshine[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Are you a newbie?:[/b] [Three or less kin.]
[b]Proposed Name:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Role: [/b] [what they do in the tribe]
[b]Prompt Response:[/b] [no novels please]

It’s not that dad doesn’t love you. He even helped you pick out the flowers you wore yesterday and he doesn’t shut up about that embarrassingly cute thing you did as a foal. But Kiokote don’t perform in this troupe and Watch Me doesn’t bend that rule even for his own children (just for himself, haha). How do you feel about it and what are you doing to help out instead?

[size=18][color=royalblue][b]flower power[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Are you a newbie?:[/b] [Three or less kin.]
[b]Proposed Name:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Purpose:[/b] [what they do in the tribe]
[b]Prompt Response:[/b]

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:11 am
flower power
Are you a newbie?: Nope!
Proposed Name: Secret Garden
Personality: Polite, generous and kind. A good listener. Bashful and flustered at times, especially when flirted with.
Purpose:
The resident counsellor when he’s not collecting flowers for various members of the troupe. Kin open up to him, always have, and so he does his best to listen and provide sound, unbiased advice and encouragement should they need it.
Prompt Response:
Secret always knew he’d not be allowed to preform like his acha brothers but he let his disappointment go at an early age, instead he fostered an interest in flowers, managing to find the motherfather’s secret gardens no matter where they might be. He’s got a nack for it, he doesn’t even really need help finding or deciding which flowers to bring back, but he asks his father along anyway every so often just to have his undivided attention. Plus if it’d stop Watch Me from raving about Secret Garden’s love sick, acha love sick, antics from when he was an unabashed foal, it was worth it. Secret was far more sensible than his father, he didn’t fall and fawn after every acha he saw… one just happens to meet many amazing, talented, beautiful, alluring... ahem, acha, being around the troupe. Yeah, that was it.

/because I need more kio boys obvs  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces