Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:26 pm
Araucana
SilverShieldwolf
Araucana
Those throwbacks sound good! Will let you know when it's cool to start trying from them. Basically I just want Spoken to have his first clutch with Left Wanting and then whenever after then. heart

SilverShieldwolf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heck yeesss, plus I'm so ready for acha babs~ *o*
Does he work with her personality? (details on first page) Basically he just has to so aalll the leg work in courting her.

Throwbacks? Maybe Light Holds Sway, Gossamer/Touch of Night, Twilight Chaser and/or others? Vainmoon could also fit in there. Alternately I've kind of wanted to throw Coming Up for Air in the mix for one of her pairs but not sure if this is the right one... I just love his colours. Blossom could also be cute. (Full list also on the first page with mato.pe links.)

No worries about Spoken and Daydreaming.
I am good with whoever you want to toss as throwbacks for Clear. And Cold would love to try and court her. He might send in his foxbun friend first to get a feel of the place/her before coming closer.

Okay! I think I like Light Holds Sway, Touch of Night, Twilight Chaser and Vainmoon then. heart

Would you like to RP? I'm not fussed, if not am happy for them (and Pea & Endless Maze with maybe no throwbacks? just Wrong Turn?) to be chucked into the CC at anytime! I'm still working out mine for this month but feel free to add them to yours if you're keen! c:

I am good with some RP. Pea and Endless with Wrong Turn as a throwback works for me. I will add them to mine to give you a chance with others.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 pm
SilverShieldwolf
Araucana
SilverShieldwolf
Araucana
Those throwbacks sound good! Will let you know when it's cool to start trying from them. Basically I just want Spoken to have his first clutch with Left Wanting and then whenever after then. heart

SilverShieldwolf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does he work with her personality? (details on first page) Basically he just has to so aalll the leg work in courting her.

Throwbacks? Maybe Light Holds Sway, Gossamer/Touch of Night, Twilight Chaser and/or others? Vainmoon could also fit in there. Alternately I've kind of wanted to throw Coming Up for Air in the mix for one of her pairs but not sure if this is the right one... I just love his colours. Blossom could also be cute. (Full list also on the first page with mato.pe links.)

I am good with whoever you want to toss as throwbacks for Clear. And Cold would love to try and court her. He might send in his foxbun friend first to get a feel of the place/her before coming closer.

Okay! I think I like Light Holds Sway, Touch of Night, Twilight Chaser and Vainmoon then. heart

Would you like to RP? I'm not fussed, if not am happy for them (and Pea & Endless Maze with maybe no throwbacks? just Wrong Turn?) to be chucked into the CC at anytime! I'm still working out mine for this month but feel free to add them to yours if you're keen! c:

I am good with some RP. Pea and Endless with Wrong Turn as a throwback works for me. I will add them to mine to give you a chance with others.

Cool! heart

Would you like to start something up for either Clarity & Cold or Pea & Endless? If not I can. c: Pea in particular I would be keen to RP, because she has the whole hopeless romantic/over valuing relationships/takes-way-too-much-crap thing going on.

Oh! And for newbies: Sareibear, Owlsomniac, The Time Vortex or Skeleghetti whee  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 pm
Araucana
SilverShieldwolf
Araucana
SilverShieldwolf
Araucana

SilverShieldwolf

Cool! heart

Would you like to start something up for either Clarity & Cold or Pea & Endless? If not I can. c: Pea in particular I would be keen to RP, because she has the whole hopeless romantic/over valuing relationships/takes-way-too-much-crap thing going on.

Oh! And for newbies: Sareibear, Owlsomniac, The Time Vortex or Skeleghetti whee

Sounds good. And if you can start for Pea and Endless? If my muse stays with me, we can knock a romance type RP out before the end of the month to make it go for the breeding too  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 pm
SilverShieldwolf
Araucana
SilverShieldwolf
Araucana
SilverShieldwolf

Cool! heart

Oh! And for newbies: Sareibear (oops not actually a newbie, used to have a different username), Owlsomniac, The Time Vortex or Skeleghetti whee

Sounds good. And if you can start for Pea and Endless? If my muse stays with me, we can knock a romance type RP out before the end of the month to make it go for the breeding too

*adds ~Latonia de la Courtel~ to newbie list* whee

Will do! I'll try to have it up by the end of the day, well, my day, it's 2:21pm for me at the moment for a guide. c:  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm
Araucana

You read my mind about adding Lat to the list! And no worries. It is 8:55pm for me so I will probably get it when I wake.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:58 am
LOLLI qAq

Jynk

Hey lovelies!

I am keen to make this Starlit Vow's month CC wise (for the most part) and was wondering about putting him in with Pear Flower & Lichen even without the RP? I can't take on any more RPs at the moment but would be fine to do blessings if they got chosen. c:  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:16 am
Araucana

I'm down with that. <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:47 pm
Araucana
LOLLI qAq

Jynk

Hey lovelies!

I am keen to make this Starlit Vow's month CC wise (for the most part) and was wondering about putting him in with Pear Flower & Lichen even without the RP? I can't take on any more RPs at the moment but would be fine to do blessings if they got chosen. c:

I'm good with it. I haven't been able to take on any RPs, either.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:55 pm
LOLLI qAq
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lolli, hullo! heart
I was wondering about whether you'd still prefer All at Once or his son, All
Too Soon for Bring in the Night. whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:49 am
Araucana
LOLLI qAq
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lolli, hullo! heart

Ohhhhhhh jesus. I'm gonna let you make that choice, because I love them both and it's too difficult to choose.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:02 pm
LOLLI qAq
Araucana
LOLLI qAq

Lolli, hullo! heart

Ohhhhhhh jesus. I'm gonna let you make that choice, because I love them both and it's too difficult to choose.

Okay! Huummmm... I think it'd be awesome to go with All Too Soon and throwback to Dad and maybe Mum, Skullfetcher? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:12 pm
Araucana

Okay! Huummmm... I think it'd be awesome to go with All Too Soon and throwback to Dad and maybe Mum, Skullfetcher? biggrin

Sounds like a plan! I can put them in my last CC spot?  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:07 pm
LOLLI qAq
Araucana

Oh, um, ahhh. On one hand, he's only just grown and I have some plot things I want to work out with him and his dad, but on the other hand I love this pairing soooo much and would love to see it happen asap...

Yeah, go for it! I can just back plot, this is fine. They're gonna make the most gorgeous babies omg. If they don't get picked this month, did you want to (causally) alternate until they do? I'll put them in next month, you the another, then me, etc. Wouldn't have to be every month, I'm just super keen for them. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:04 pm
Araucana
LOLLI qAq
Araucana

Oh, um, ahhh. On one hand, he's only just grown and I have some plot things I want to work out with him and his dad, but on the other hand I love this pairing soooo much and would love to see it happen asap...

Yeah, go for it! I can just back plot, this is fine. They're gonna make the most gorgeous babies omg. If they don't get picked this month, did you want to (causally) alternate until they do? I'll put them in next month, you the another, then me, etc. Wouldn't have to be every month, I'm just super keen for them. emotion_kirakira

Ohhh nono nonono. Don't worry about back plotting or change your plans for him because of me! I can totally wait it out. <3  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:36 pm
LOLLI qAq
Araucana
LOLLI qAq
Araucana

Ohhh nono nonono. Don't worry about back plotting or change your plans for him because of me! I can totally wait it out. <3

Ahaha aw! I totally appreciate that! ...but I don't want to wait! They're too gorgeous. emotion_kirakira

Plus it is totally not a stretch for him to meet Bring in the Night during his search for his father anyway haha, perhaps it could even be related to it? I hadn't plotted out much more than wanting him to search out and find his father haha, and considering how nomadic and fast moving his father is, it won't be a straight forward quest. I wasn't thinking of him having kids along the way but why not!

Maybe he's not even aware of them to begin with. I doubt he'd want to make the same call as his father about not sticking around to raise the kids (though in his case Instant isn't aware of him or his sisters as I don't imagine him and Skullfetcher kept in touch) but I can imagine him heading off to continue his search without realising Bring in the Night had become preggers, then coming back later when he hears about them. Kin gossip right? Beautiful acha lady from The Royal Rainbow Troupe has equally beautiful babs, gotta be news worth sharing around lol. OHOH. Maybe Instant hears about them too and comes to investigate because they sound like they could be his? Maybe he hooked up with another acha chick with the group a while back. WHAT A REUNION THAT WOULD BE.

WELL. LOOK AT ALL THAT PLOT ahaha. SO YES. I am keen. XD  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces