Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

The smile that reflected back at Kamen was wide and warm, and almost childish "thank you" Arion said, before nuzzling Kamen "Now.... What did you bring me?" Arion asked against his mates neck.

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen smiled and chuckled. "Nothing special, bacon with eggs and toast. And I sorta ruched it so I hope its good" he said standing up and picking up the tray and held it out for him.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Anything you bring me is good" Arion said not missing a beat as he reached to the plate that Kamen was holding out for him.
"Have you eaten?" Arion asked looking uo at him.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen shook his head at Arions question. "I did nibble a bit on some bacon and eggs as I made them but I didnt actually eat anything. Although that chicken soup in the kitchen someone made smelled really good."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:41 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Will you be sharing this meal with me then?" Arion asked as he got comfortable with the plate.
"And about that chicken soup, why not ask around to see who made it. You might be able to get a bowl." Arion mentioned and let out a quiet mmm as he bit into the first fork full of food.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen shrugged at Arion's statment about the soup. "Oh maybe another time, I'm mainly curious as to who made it but I can find all that out later." he sat on the bed again across from Arion and reached over and grabbed a piece of toast, since he made about eight pieces he knew their was plenty. As he nibbled he looked at the window thinking still on last night events. He hadnt senced any other dragons since then so maybe it was just a fluke moment, maybe it wasnt even worth talking to Caleb about either. As he was thinking about that he heard a faint sound coming from a corner of the room and looking in the direction he noticed it was coming frm his bags in the corner. Getting up he walked over nad fiddled arround in each bag until finally he found what was making the noise, it was a basic flip cellphone, and on the call screen it said "Aunt Era" he remembered his aunt giving him the cellphone when he left to live with Arion, she said it was mainly to stay in touch with him. It was down to one bar and Kamen cursed himself for not charging it but either way he flipped the phone open and put it to his ear. "Yeah Era?" he said into the phone. "Better make this quick I'm down to like one bar" He was silent as he listened to what Era was saying and then he frowned and his hand clenched a bit. "Why the hell was he even there?!" Kamen snapped. "He's in charge of the Japan offices for crying out loud, he's in charge of headqourters basically that makes no sence!" Kamen frowned even more and his teeth clenched. "if he is thinking of using this as an opprotunity to marry Goldmoon instead then he has another thing coming!" his eyes got wide for a second and then the room started to get signifigintly colder. "ARE THOSE BASTARDS OUT OF THEIR MINDS?! I told them before if she didn't want to marry ME then what the hell makes them think she would want to marry him!?" Kamen closed his eyes thinking deeply then he opened them again. "Yeah well not if I have anything to say about it. When is this so called celebration dinner supposed to happen? Fine great I'll be there." he ended up cracking a small smile. "Yes yes I'll ask him too, okay love you too, bye." he finished then he hung up and then rubbed the bridge of his nose between his eyes. "jackasses, all of them."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion watched Kamen as he ate, enjoying his mates presence and was a little surprised when he himself heard the faint sound coming from Kamens bags. Watching his male walk over to his bag and answered the small phone.
As Kamen spoke, Arion decided that he would talk to Bowen about getting the house updated.
Shocked at the way Kamen was speaking, Arion went back to watching the male as he ate, keeping the plate of food and himself warm as Kamens anger cooled the room. But he couldnt help amd smile a little at Kamens cursing, it wasnt often he did.
Chuckling Arion spoke up "When are we leaving?" He asked standing up and walked over to Kamen, placing a hand on his males shoulder.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:58 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion he smiled a bit before looking at his phone. "In two weeks is what Aunt Era said" he groaned and rrubbed the back off his head. "Damn this is a pain, bad enough they tried to get her and me marryied now they are attempting to marry Goldmoon off to my jerk of a brother. I know for a FACT she wont go for that."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion wrapped his arms around Kamens shoulders and leaned against the males back "So we can leave in two weeks and get there in the nick of time,.....or we can leave tomorrow morning, be there by midnight and provide Goldmoon with some comfort while you come up with a way to deal with your brother as i resist the urge to knock him down a notch" Arion said nuzzling his mate.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled as Arion hugged onto him and as he listened to his mates suggestions Kamen looked at the floor and frowned. "How about we leave in a couple of days?" He asked through his mates nuzzling of his neck. "After all we just got back home and you should still rest some more."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion against Kamens neck " that sounds fair to me. I like your suggestion far more than mine." He said and grabbed Kamens hand leading him back to the bed.
"Now lets finish the breakfast you have made" he said sitting down and pulled his mate onto his lap.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:23 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled at Arion as his mate walked him back to the bed and sat him on his lap and he chuckled at the position they wer both in. He grabbed a piece of bacon and plopped it into his mouth as he went back to nibbling on his food he ten rested his head on Arion's shoulder. "What do you want to do today?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:19 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion went back to eating and slowly ran his hand down Kamens back soothingly. "I want to spend the day with you and rest" he said smiling " i have nothing planned for today.....perhaps a walk through the forest" he added in with a shrug.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:50 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled more at this. "Yeah a walk through the forest sounds good." He said as he used the fork to take a bite of some eggs.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Ill be happy if you joined me" Arion said taking another piece of toast "Is there anything you wanted to do today?" Arion asked his mate before taking a bite of his brea.

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games