Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:14 am
Hope the kind

iPOGS

Yami Inkei

Welcome to DTI. I'm one of the Vice Captains here and we're so glad to have you guys.

I've you've just received your first digimon, what do you plan to do next?

emotion_kirakira

Edit: Mixed up two thoughts in that one, I did. I was thinking I received your trades while attempting to type you received your first digimon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:58 am
Received? Does that mean you took it from us? Is this a challenge? twisted

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:00 pm
Hope the kind
Received? Does that mean you took it from us? Is this a challenge? twisted

Whoops... WOW! Mixed up two thoughts in that one, I did. I was thinking I received your trades while attempting to type you received your first digimon. rofl

But while we're here at that thought. What would you do if your first digimon was taken from you? emotion_dealwithit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 pm
Ahhhh~
Now I see it! Wow, here I thought I got a challenge right off the bat too!
Umm let me see.....I would try to locate it using my digivice. If it were still in the Human World it would be a peace of cake. If it were in the Digital World......who knows. I would probably try to find a portal that could lead me to the Digital World and try my luck at finding my partner Digimon.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:11 pm
Hope the kind
Ahhhh~
Now I see it! Wow, here I thought I got a challenge right off the bat too!
Umm let me see.....I would try to locate it using my digivice. If it were still in the Human World it would be a peace of cake. If it were in the Digital World......who knows. I would probably try to find a portal that could lead me to the Digital World and try my luck at finding my partner Digimon.

I apologize for the confusion, but it could definitely be a challenge, lol. Hmmm... that could be a challenge indeed.

What kind of digivice would you have? That could help too. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:25 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

What kind of digivice would you have? That could help too. 3nodding

Hmmmm that is a tricky question. Many of the Digivices have their goods and bad {bad because they are limited in the functions they can perform}. What do you think is? Which Digivice do most people use?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:39 pm
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Hmmmm that is a tricky question. Many of the Digivices have their goods and bad {bad because they are limited in the functions they can perform}. What do you think is? Which Digivice do most people use?

Hmmm... that is a good question. I dare say it's pretty well rounded between the different generations. Everyone likes to be different rofl
I, myself, am torn between the D-Power of Tamers and D-Tector from Frontier.

If anything I think the Data Link from Savers is the most frequent with Burst Evolution followed by D-3 from Adventure 02 because there is a lot of DNA.

Well that was a mouth full sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:33 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Hmmm... that is a good question. I dare say it's pretty well rounded between the different generations. Everyone likes to be different rofl
I, myself, am torn between the D-Power of Tamers and D-Tector from Frontier.

If anything I think the Data Link from Savers is the most frequent with Burst Evolution followed by D-3 from Adventure 02 because there is a lot of DNA.

Well that was a mouth full sweatdrop

Lol
What is the Digivice that is commonly given to the new players in the guild?

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iPOGS

Hilarious Consumer

4,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:27 pm
Hrmm... Well i was gonna go make up a new tamer profile and start bumping in one of the bump threads that are (Or were) around here. I'm not exactly new around here so i slightly remember how to move around in here x'D it's been REALLY long since i've been back online in gaia so i'm hoping this guild will keep me online again. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:41 am
iPOGS
Hrmm... Well i was gonna go make up a new tamer profile and start bumping in one of the bump threads that are (Or were) around here. I'm not exactly new around here so i slightly remember how to move around in here x'D it's been REALLY long since i've been back online in gaia so i'm hoping this guild will keep me online again. :3

Nice to have you back, not sure if i was around last time you were here or not so just incase, i'm Lief, Let me know if you need anything and i hope we can keep it interesting enough for ya.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:44 pm
Hi, just joined the guild and making my trainer pro now. Normally up all night watching shows and playing games. I liked digimon scents the first season and on so I'm hoping to fit in here and make some friends. sweatdrop
(Also if anyone could tell me the regular time the guild is most active so I could change my scedual that be cool)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:21 am
l_Valkyrie_I
Hi, just joined the guild and making my trainer pro now. Normally up all night watching shows and playing games. I liked digimon scents the first season and on so I'm hoping to fit in here and make some friends. sweatdrop
(Also if anyone could tell me the regular time the guild is most active so I could change my scedual that be cool)

Hahaha... that's a pretty good question that we're still trying to figure out ourselves. Everyone's schedules seem to change at the drop of the hat with school, adult life, etc. I'd just say get yourself set up as far as your profile, Role-playing character and you'll end up getting some attention. 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:25 am
Hello everybody, I just joined joined and got accepted last night (on my time zone). I'm like old school to anime and shows and digimon's the s**t back in the day; I have mad respect for it.

My name is ppl call me Joe and right now I'm making my trained and also which digimon I should pick(being careful you know) hope to Rp with everyone and make friends in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:04 am
Giant Jak
Hello everybody, I just joined joined and got accepted last night (on my time zone). I'm like old school to anime and shows and digimon's the s**t back in the day; I have mad respect for it.

My name is ppl call me Joe and right now I'm making my trained and also which digimon I should pick(being careful you know) hope to Rp with everyone and make friends in the guild.

Welcome Joe (I'll try not to call you Jak unless you like it better) I'm Lief, one of your crew members here. Glad you found us and I look forward to seeing you around.

Everybody here is real friendly and shoild be willing to help you with anything you need. If you have any questions or comments about the guild let me know and ill be sure to help out.

Welcome to the DTI family, I really hope you enjoy your time with us and ill see ya around!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ouroboros 0

Fused Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:51 am
Hi, I'm coming back to digimon after being reminded of it by Tri so now I'm playing through a bunch of the games and re-watching tamers. Nice to meet you all! (Also I had a question about restricted digimon and such I couldn't find elsewhere, could someone tell me the best place to ask it? Thanks.)  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games