Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)
It's an art thread. :Y Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:54 pm
Leonderos
Celestine Ravencroft
Hey! It looks great! I could never draw that. I'm sure Arc will like it. You should stop by my art thread and see how crummy my art is. You have talent, I don't.

Thank you for the compliment, but I think you misunderstood me. 3nodding It's not that I think it's terrible overall, (if that were the case I wouldn't have posted it) it's just that there are so many little things that bug me about it like broken lines and such, and I had to mess around with it a lot to get it to look okay.

Also, your art isn't crummy. Your figures show real promise, and I already really like your scenery. The piece you did for Ano is my favorite of yours so far~

I don't know, I kinda think those broken lines give it an interesting effect. I can picture that being the mascot for a high school or college. biggrin

Anyway, I'm glad someone likes my art. I tend to be too judgemental of my own creations sometimes.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 pm
Celestine Ravencroft

Hey! It looks great! I could never draw that. I'm sure Arc will like it. You should stop by my art thread and see how crummy my art is. You have talent, I don't.

Hey now, your art isn't crummy at all. I like how you mix and use your colors, and your anatomy is pretty good! Don't let anyone (even yourself) tell ya otherwise. Artists gotta struggle with their perfectionism/self-criticism, and can only really be happy with their work once they believe that what they have is good-- but just got to keep going. Da Vinci hated his Mona Lisa!  

Arcueilx

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sunset Serpent

Playful Detective

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm
Arcueil of Huron
Leon. Holy crap. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. WTF-- DON'T SCRAP THIS! Thank you so much ; u; ...geez. wow. <3

I'm most likely going to parade this thing everywhere! Dude. ugh.

Oh yea- did you get your REMemories yet?

Oh, you like it? I guess I won't point out what I need to fix, then. emotion_awesome plz enjoi

Also, yes. Did you~?

Celestine Ravencroft

Really? emotion_kirakira tysm~

Of course I like your art! Most artists are too self-critical, you just have to have someone point that out to you sometimes. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 pm
Leonderos

Oh, you like it? I guess I won't point out what I need to fix, then. emotion_awesome plz enjoi

Also, yes. Did you~?

I love it! Thank you c:
I see no needed changes~ and yus I did ouo  

Arcueilx

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:50 pm
Arcueil of Huron

Hey now, your art isn't crummy at all. I like how you mix and use your colors, and your anatomy is pretty good! Don't let anyone (even yourself) tell ya otherwise. Artists gotta struggle with their perfectionism/self-criticism, and can only really be happy with their work once they believe that what they have is good-- but just got to keep going. Da Vinci hated his Mona Lisa!

Thank you Arc. I sincerely appreciate your encouragement. Feel free to stop by my art thread and request something. Right now I've got a little bit of a pileup, but if you are willing to be put on a waiting list, I'd be happy to draw something for you.

Leonderos
Really? emotion_kirakira tysm~
Of course I like your art! Most artists are too self-critical, you just have to have someone point that out to you sometimes. XD

Your are very welcome! And thank you for your encouragement. Stop by the art shop some day if you want art!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 pm
Celestine Ravencroft

Thank you Arc. I sincerely appreciate your encouragement. Feel free to stop by my art thread and request something. Right now I've got a little bit of a pileup, but if you are willing to be put on a waiting list, I'd be happy to draw something for you.

Haha I will, once I figure out something I'd like drawn.
Right now I'm still quite satisfied with the Barton Mecha Bot c:  

Arcueilx

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm
Arcueil of Huron

Haha I will, once I figure out something I'd like drawn.
Right now I'm still quite satisfied with the Barton Mecha Bot c:

Ha! I totally forgot about that little guy! He's the first mecha I've ever drawn, so I think it was pretty good, all thing considered.

Leonderos

Sorry for carrying on a lengthy conversation here. I know this isn't what your thread is for. I'll try to stop talking now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:44 pm
Celestine Ravencroft
Sorry for carrying on a lengthy conversation here. I know this isn't what your thread is for. I'll try to stop talking now. sweatdrop

It's perfectly fine. I'm not that strict about what goes on in this thread, as long as I can keep up with it in case I get new requests. wink

Also, I'll probably take you up on your offer after I finish your dragon, thanks.  

Sunset Serpent

Playful Detective

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sunset Serpent

Playful Detective

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 pm
UGH.

My apologies; I haven't been in an arting mood at all lately. I'll at least try and get something done, though.

Again, sorry for the wait. XC  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:07 pm
Halfling Heroine

Sorry for taking so dang long. Here ya go~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sunset Serpent

Playful Detective

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 am
Leonderos
Halfling Heroine

Sorry for taking so dang long. Here ya go~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is amazing! emotion_0A0 heart Thank you so much! Don't worry about it taking a little while, there was never any rush~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 am
Halfling Heroine
That is amazing! emotion_0A0 heart Thank you so much! Don't worry about it taking a little while, there was never any rush~

I'm very glad you like it! I think this one's my favorite so far. 3nodding

That tail was really fun to draw, too. haha  

Sunset Serpent

Playful Detective

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 am
Leonderos
Halfling Heroine

I'm very glad you like it! I think this one's my favorite so far. 3nodding

That tail was really fun to draw, too. haha

I love how you used my sword for the tail! heart You took a very creative approach to this picture.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:54 pm
Bump...this thread needs a bump  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sunset Serpent

Playful Detective

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:11 am
I haven't forgotten.

Just so you know. |:T

I haven't. And it's been kinda eating away at me bit by bit, so now that I'm almost completely digested, I figure it's about time to do something. I know most everyone's dressed up for Halloween right now, but I really need to keep my promise. Also, I have bad timing. ಥ_ಥ  
Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games