Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Kuras vampire cafè Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope-In_The-Night

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:35 pm
Kiki looks shocked but then smiles sweetly at Kaiato. Kiki: "Thank u" Kiki then goes gets 10 raw/medium steaks for her and Mike. she offers one of the steaks to Kaiato. Kiki: "If u want, since ur getting us Lunch, We'll get u a treat, Like.. hmm U like berrys?? I'm a great berry finder. and Mike has a nose for it." Kiki looks all joyful User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image

Well okay ill save them for later, Thank you 3nodding ."Kaiato sense's something near him and turns around and see's a spirit of his mother " Hey mom how are you?Oh mom this is Kiki a friend of mines.  

The Unholy Senpai

Married Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Hope-In_The-Night

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:46 pm
Kiki looks oddly at Kaiato. Kiki: "u.. can see spirits??" Kiki sees a blur infront of her, she can see that there is a spirit but she cannot see its exact looks. Kiki: "the only spirits i can see clearly are Wolfs or Half wolf, or werewolfs, sometimes humans.. so im asumming.. ur mother was a vampire?" Kiki then stands up and Bows toward the burry figure. Kiki: "It is nice to meet u, my lady, My name as ur son has said, is kiki." kiki points towars her wolf who then bows . Kiki: "and this is my wolf, Mike"User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

My mother say's she is happy to meet you..."Kaiato speaks to his mom and then looks embarassed". My mom asked if you were my girl friend. "Kaiato blushes,laughs and scratches his head".Sorry about that Kiki now she is gone... emo redface  

The Unholy Senpai

Married Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Hope-In_The-Night

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:59 pm
Kiki nods her head and sits down and starts eating. Mike looks at the two of u oddly. Kiki eyes began to look drozy, Kiki: "yawnn... im kind of tired" Kiki then chows down all the food on her plate within 10 seconds. Kiki: "but.. yummmmymyyyyyy that hit the spot. thanks for the food man, so tell me about this school. anything i really need to know. like the Do's and don't's?" Kiki looks at Kaiato with wide eyes waiting to hear the new information that will be presented to herUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

Really I dont know because I been here for one day but if you need any thing you know where to find me "Kaiato suddenly disappears"  

The Unholy Senpai

Married Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

belthazor arakadiuz

Hilarious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm
Jamie
Talyn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jamie and Talyn would walk into cafe What would seem to be in middle of condensation"Talyn What ever you do you need act soon she only going to get worse further more when you going stop this no talking its starting make me look crazy i look like im talking to my self"
They take there seats and Talyn would reply with is telepathy You know why i don't talk don't ask me to do so either if don't like it you have right to leave never asked you come here
Jamie sighed to this not really wanting to drop it but saw he had no choice in matter "fine suit your self done blame me people think your anti social"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 pm
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo smiled. "So I get to stay your friend hmm~? I'm you're frieend~" She says laughing a bit too happily. Surprised she was considered a friend with how much she teased him.

She grinned. color=red]"She's a bit wild~ But I find her cute." She says smiling.

Taking a few bites and sipping at her drink.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 pm
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Skylar blushed and looked at her "of course your my friend margo ... consediring your the only one ive ever had ..." he sighed at that then smiled at her "she was a bit wild huh..." he says eating a bit he looked back at her "hey margo before i get drunk and who knows what will happen then i just .... well listen i-i ... i really dont know how to describe it since ive never felt this way before but..." he trialed of "j-just forget it"
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 am
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo smile grew wider. Only friend~ So he really did care about her deep down... Why did that make her feel so special..? It was odd how happy she could be around this nerd.

She nodded grinning. But even so that waitress was cute. Weirdness in all someone she'd definitely hangout with, she seemed fun. But she shook the thought with ease as she focused on Sky.

She giggled hearing his comment she leaned forward getting closer to him. "You're attracted to me..?" She says in a whisper. That was Margo for you. She took another large gulp of her drink almost finishing it. But she wasn't near drunk.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 am
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

Skylar chuckled "as crazy as that sounds.. yes i am attracted to you miss margo" he admits siping at his drink he was already starting to fell buzzed and he had only drunk a fourth of the tea he studied his food and ate it trying to not look at margo as he waited for her snyde comment witch is what he expected from her

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:39 am
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo smiled. So he did like her~ He couldn't be completely sober if he admitted that so easily. She reached out grabbing the collar of his shirt she pulls him forward pressing her lips to his she bats her eye lashes before smiling at him.

"Good~ Because I'm tired of hiding the fact I like you Sky." She says calling him by his name for once rather than her little nerd. Letting him go she messes up his hair giggling as she returned to her meal. "I'll try not to be so forward okay my little nerd~? But no promises." She says with a wink. Skylar was innocent.. And Margo.. Well she was Margo. But she'd try her best not to be so wild if that meant getting to be with him. She could be too forward at times.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 am
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

Skylar blinked at the kiss he flipped out his mind and heart both working over time ... he of couse kissed back by utter instinct alone but when she pulled away he just sat there stareing blankly into space he stayed that way for a good ten minutes before he snapped back to reality he drained the rest of his drink and gulped "m-margo i-i" he smiled the drink clouding his mind and takeing away his inabition and makeing him more confident "thats good to know margo and i would expect nothing less from you"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 am
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo giggled seeing how much the kiss had affected him ordering more drinks as she waited of him to come back.. She had to be careful with him. If a kiss did that much she wondered what the other things would do. She smirked at the thought.

"Really now? Expect nothing less.." She asks playfully her hand brushing past his sipping at her third drink her mind was starting to become jumbled. "Why are you here..? This place is so cheap.. Nothing special. You should be famous Sky.." She says with a hiccup. "It doesn't make sense.." She says with a sigh.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas