Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crevista Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 am
Sai smirked and looked over the window , smelling Naoko's blood while closing his eyes "Mmm..." He said softly "Sweet smell for a tuff boy.."

Naoko arm was now hurted. She didnt gave up and run away as fast as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 am
"You attacked... him? Or someone else did?..."Kiara said, smelling the blood, and almost immediately adrenaline wanted to take over of her. She couldn't help herself, so she stood up.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 am
Said looked at her surprised "Isnt that what you wanted..?" he asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Walter raised an eyebrow. "I thought we were jus' gettin' water?" He asked, deciding he'd ask about the whole 'raptor wife' thing later.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:21 am
Akane looked at him for a moment, then hit her face with her palm. "Stupid me..." she murmured, "Sorry, I'm just used to the fact that when I go into an inn, we go and rest in the inn, and not just get some water or something..." she said, looking away. She felt ashamed of thinking only of herself, and she wanted to go away slowly.

"Yeah, but..." Kiara started to say, but then shook her head. "Nah, nevermind... Even if I was the one who did it, there is a possibility that I won't do it... But, ohwell..." she said, and then looked at Sai. "Thanks." she said, looking happy for now. The only people who get to see her smiling face was only her brother, and to whoever will get closer to her, well... If there will, now that she changed her principle with strangers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 am
Sai smiled "That's how i love to see you!" he said and pulled her into his arms, hugging her close to him.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:29 am
Kiara almost backed up a bit, pushing on Sai's chest, but remembering that he was her brother, she hugged back. "S-sorry if I pushed back, I-I'm not used to being hugged now..." she said awkwardly, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:41 am
Sai grinned "Its fine,, next time, please dont run away like you did, you scared the hell out of me.." he admited and kissed her forehead.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:44 am
"S-sorry, I went out of control that night..." Kiara said, blushing a little. She felt warm inside, and this wasn't what she felt back then. She felt her brother's brotherly love, and hugged him. I'm sorry for running away, I thought you won't understand me... she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:55 am
Sai chuckles "I bet you were~" he said and released her slowly "That brat run away.. i will go take care of him now" he said coldly and looked over the window.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 am
Kiara let go of her brother, and just sat on the bed. She looked up at the dim light which turned on suddenly. Doesn't hurt me though, she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:02 am
Sai felt weakness as the dim light turned on "Gah..Maybe i will get him later.." he said and got under the blanked, he was more sentensive to light then his sister.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:06 am
Kiara looked at the light above and then it quickly cracked and got broken. "There." she said happily, and patted Sai's head, which was under the blanket.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:52 am
Sai peeked from under the blanket "Thanks.." he said with a painfull voice.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Walter shrugged. "Well, it is gettin' late." he replied, "I suppose we coul' put it to good use." He smiled slightly at her. "Isn't that right, Sasha?' The hound wagged her tail.

...that is all

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games