Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:04 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"But... we don't have the time for this. We have to go. Two kingdoms are counting on us..." Talbot responded in a shaky voice. He glanced at the small cube anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:34 am
Flustered Knight Anon

"We're n-not going an-anywhere un-until y-you calm down ok-okay?"
he said placing the cube in his hands.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:02 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I'm sorry..." Talbot said, looking away as he clutched the cube tightly in his hands, "I... feel her hands on me. Around my neck..." his voice was very shaky, "She's... squeezing it. And when we go, she'll be there, waiting for us...!" he looked at Arron, eyes focusing on him a moment before darting away, "I'm sorry... I'm talking like I've lost my mind. Perhaps I have."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:12 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Seeing the change in Talbot had made Arron's heart sink, but he understood. "T-Talbot... It's going to be-be okay..." he said softly, "You haven't l-lost your mind... Y-You've been through so m-much... It-It's... actually normal to-to react l-like this. It-It happened to me a-a long time ago."
Arron placed a gentle hand on top of the cube & gave his friend a kind smile.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:11 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot began to actually attempt the cube with shaky hands, hoping it would calm him down and take his mind off of things.
"I'm afraid of... absolutely nothing. This hardly feels normal to me." he said quietly, "You've experienced this before yourself?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Sitting cross legged in front of the knight, Arron gave a nod. "I-I still do, b-but not as often as-as I-I used to." he said softly, "Th-The best w-way to explain is... wh-when you've been through something horrible... it-it leaves a-a wound on th-the back of y-your mind that takes t-time to heal & certain th-things can c-cause that wound to-to reopen." He remembered back to when days were a lot rougher for him.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:44 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I... see. And I'd thought simply avoiding those memories would help, but it seems I'm still a slave to that woman after all..." he spoke a little sadly, the puzzle finished in his hands. He offered it back to Arron.
"But I... will not let these feelings rule me. I was meek before, and right now... I'm incredibly scared, but if I allow myself to be defeated, people will die."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:42 am
Flustered Knight Anon
Taking the toy, Arron gave a kind smile. "It... It takes time, b-but I-I know you will heal." he said putting it away. Arron offered a hand to his friend. "Are y-you ready..?"

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:20 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Ah... I would rather not be touched right now... I'm sorry." Talbot said with a frown. He stood on his own with a lot of trouble, and he seemed to be standing by will power alone.
"Let's be on our way."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:17 am
Flustered Knight Anon

He put down his hand with a nod. A thought dawned on him. They did not know the exit of the area.
"...H-How are we going to g-get out of here?" he asked bluntly.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Ah, I suppose we should merely walk around until we locate a door of some sort? Though I'm not certain my legs will keep me up for very long..." Talbot mumbled. He walked a little, then looked out a window when one came into view. Outside was a dark court-yard, shaded by large walls surrounding it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:13 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron followed, finally slipping his goggles on & over his eyes after what seemed like ages. After some fiddling, he tried to see if there was anyway to find a way out of the area they were in. It seemed very large & winding, if he was not careful, they could get separated.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:18 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot looked over curiously, still not used to the technology Arron used.
The path would be hard to find, but once up a level, it would be a cake walk to escape the palace and then the kingdom.

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff