Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokubetsu: Rebirth ( Open and Accepting )

Back to Guilds

Monstrosities are bursting through The Rifts! Are you one of the Auras to protect the world? 

Tags: Superpowers, Magic, Demons, School Life, Monsters 

Reply Moscow
The Train Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Escalator Princess
Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:03 pm

"Got a secret, can you keep it?"

User Image
User Image
User Image
Whereabouts:
      "At a bench. Yay."

Moods:
      "Sleepy, excited."

Thoughts:
      "Girls, girls girls~ What wonderful creatures they are~"

Company:
      "Me, myself and I at the moment."

Current Form:
      | Humanoid =/= Arachnid |

"Swear this one you'll save?"

"Better lock it in your pocket, you're taking this one to your grave."

Simon gave a rather obvious pout as Joseline had to go, instead turning his attention back to the man who worried for him before. "Well," Simon thought, "Worried probably isn't the right term. Women worry, men are skeptical." He sighed and stretched his back, arching backwards as he raised his hands in the air. He wasn't too particularly interested in his team, seeing those in the spot the Headmaster/mistress directed only having men. He heard Russian being spoken between a man and a girl; his piercing blue eyes searched for them and when he found them, he sneered as the man fumbled and tumbled into the girl's chest. Surely that was a ploy, Simon thought. "Even I'm not that intolerable." He huffed, shaking his head with a roll of his eye at his rather dopey countryman. "I don't think we've introduced ourselves. You don't look dumb enough to warrant avoidance, so I offer my name. Simon Pasternak, at your service. Perhaps, anyway." He sighed, shuffling with his backpack and getting it into a more comfortable position. He looked over where he was supposed to be standing and sighed again, dreading the years to come, unless he could manipulate the system and find himself with a group of girls.

"If I show you then I know you won't tell what I've done..."

"Because two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead."

|`'~.,Quotes,.~'`|

Let The Fire Consume Me

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image

nnnnnn⋉ . . .Echolesia Galen. . .⋊ nnnnnn  
"~Be kind to all, and they just may be kind to you~"

╔══════════════════════════╗ 

Echo blinked absently, her mouth going into an "O" as she took in the girls words.

"Your... cat?" Echo scratched her ear with an index finger before clapping her hands and laughing. "Yes, I must look like a common household feline, don't I." It wasn't a question and Echo giggled a little while longer. She had never been called anyone's cat before but it did not bother her. She was a lioness, not some hot and bothered male. The comparison was adorable, and Echo saw a new light in being called a cat.

Echo hummed, her eyes to half saucers, as she listened quietly and intently to her teammates origin. She cocked her head to the side when Tempest trailed off and frowned slightly, unaware if it was a nasty issue or if she simply did not wish to say anything more of it.

"Your... powers?" Echo asked, her head cocking again as she looked the girl up and down again before beaming. "What kind of powers? Can you do them now? I don't really know what to show you in exchange, I'm just a normal feline," she laughed.

╚══════════════════════════╝

Who: Tempest || What: Team Dragon || When: Daytime || Where: Train Station || Thoughts: Maybe I can show her how to read lips from a distance!  
OOC:  

exonabytes

Echo Galen
Vice Captain

exonabytes

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tempest Desjardins || Elemental Aura || Lightning & rain || Team Dragon

Company: Echolesia || Mood: Relaxing. || Location: Waiting to board.

User Image

The moment of hesitation as Echo seemed to process her words made Tempest tense the muscles in her shoulders. Was the mention of her cat too weird? When the other's laughter filled her ears, she rolled her shoulders into relaxation again. She needed to stop being to tense around her new teammate, she knew, but the fear that a solid impression of herself hadn't been formed yet sent heat crackling to her fingertips. Still, she laughed along with the other, twirling her fingers into a strand of blue before tucking it behind her ear again.
"I could show you, sure. But.." She drummed her fingers against her thigh, looking up to the sky. Maybe summoning rain over a group of schoolmates and a flying headmaster wasn't such a great idea."Do you have an umbrella or something?"

User Image

Eye of the storm: sorry about the length!

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

nnnnnn⋉ . . .Echolesia Galen. . .⋊ nnnnnn  
"~Be kind to all, and they just may be kind to you~"

Echo saw the minute change Tempest's body went through after Echo quieted. She wondered if she was being too forceful, and the sparkling stars in her eyes were too fierce. She didn't want the girl to think she was nosy and wanted to be in other's business.

Her ears pricked up at the mention of an umbrella and she glanced to her large backpack, slightly unzipped, and thought against opening it. She had no idea if Maahes was actually allowed here or not. Besides, usually people only asked for umbrellas for one thing.

Echo's ears laid flat with sudden fear and she squeaked, "Your power isn't rain is it? I really do not care for rain. Not that I don't care for you," she quickly made mention. "I just... rain and cats don't really mix. Especially a lion who doesn't really feel the watery drops all that much." She scratched her thigh slightly, hoping there was no offense taken.

Who: Tempest || What: Team Dragon || When: Daytime || Where: Train Station || Thoughts: She's my teammate so I have to get over the rain!  
OOC: Write as much, or little, as you need. c:  

exonabytes

Echo Galen
Vice Captain

Escalator Princess
Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:08 pm

"If you think you're special, I have good news for you."

User Image
User Image
User Image
Whereabouts:
          "Where I'm supposed to be."

Moods:
          "Entertained, kind."

Thoughts:
          "She probably shouldn't be standing for too long."

Company:
          "Natalia... Looks like a teammate."

"You're more special than anyone else."

"You are, really."

Kirara was pleased that she only got a little attention for her violent spectacle, though the notice she did receive put her on edge. Izumi's glare seemed to off-put any real negative actions towards her. She turned sharply at the sound of her last name again, eyes forced into complacent cheerfulness. Although, she had to look a little down to see who called her. It was the girl from before, who Izumi and Kirara had been talking about. Most would have felt guilty after meeting face to face, but Kirara only felt curious. The girl asked her again, after she had introduced herself, Kirara realized, if she was indeed Kirara Lee. She smiled at the girl, keeping her temper in check. Yuri had made the mistake of simply calling out to her by her last name, but this girl evidently had no connections with the authorities in Canada to be worried about. She looked over at Izumi and frowned as she walked off, but just shook her head. "Ah, yeah. But do me a favor and just call me Kirara, alright?" She said sweetly, sticking her hands into her blazer pockets. "Chrysalis. hm?" She hummed, pulling out the folded invitation and checking for her team. Sure enough, it was the same. "Yep. We're Chrysalis I guess. We're waiting for two others, then?" She asked, hefting her bag looking over the crowd as another girl came towards them to speak. "And that makes two. Yeah, we're it. Let me just... Just a second." She said, hopping up onto the seat of a nearby bench and cupping her hands around her mouth to amplify the sound. "Hey! Is there a 'Sofia Bun' here?" She shouted over the crowd, keeping her voice as sweet as honey and smooth as milk. "Natalia, come sit." Kirara smiled, indicating her place next to her. The girl looked uncomfortable standing up.

"Because you're especially tacky."

"You're tacky and I hate you."

Texts

User ImageUser Image
User Image

|~Quotes~|

kurai_wolf

Echo Galen

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image
Y U S U K E ¤ I T O U
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Breath of Hamon..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His mouth chuckled as he picked up his hand and fixed his glasses. "Me, a knight? No Ma'am. If anything, think of me as a monk. Though, that isn't a good definition either." He told her while putting his hands on his hip before stretching. He let a small sigh out from the relaxation he put on his muscles. "It wasn't like that, it was more of Temple pride and exchanges in the Arts." He was going to add detail, but a sudden yip caught his attention. He looked down to see the tail and smiled. "No, it's just Yui." He told her as he opened the bag to reveal a small dog's head peer out.He smiled as his finger massaged it's scalp before the next voice was heard. He turned to see the young man approach with a girl's head in his arms it seemed. Though not too long after, it appeared she stepped from the man's body. Obviously a talent beyond his "Well hello there." He greeted trying to keep calm after witnessing the small display of ability. "It seems we are the first team to fully group up. I am Itou Yusuke. From the Hamon Temple."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Margery Heaven

Legion Of Oreos

Angel of Hollowness

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:46 pm
User Image

User Image

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Mephistopheles stood patiently as Headmaster went on with her announcements and whatnot. This included also taking care of the one who had run up onto the top of the train. He pushed up his sleeve to check his wristwatch only to be greeted by bare skin. Haha, that's right, he didn't wear a wristwatch. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket watch and checked the time that way. Then he returned the golden watch to its rightful place. This was when he could hear Alice explaining how they were all assigned to different teams and all that jazz. But then the door of the train slid open revealing the tall clown to all the students below. After Headmaster's introduction, he took a deep bow crossing a hand over his chest, "Mephistopheles at your service," he lifted himself back upright, "It is a pleasure to finally meet all of you." His wide dual colored eyes quickly scanned all the students. He had to familiarize himself with the new freshmen after all. He then walked down from the train with his cane in had and stood to the side of the entrance. He looked over to Headmaster giving her a grin, "A lively bunch aren't they?" he questioned before looking back out to the teens.

{Mephistopheles is a guide for the first-year students. Feel free to ask him questions.}

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

User Image

“Till swollen with cunning, of a self-conceit,
His waxen wings did mount above his reach,
And, melting, Heavens conspir'd his overthrow.”

Carnival

Mary's Theme

Your Sweet Dreams

Angel of Hollowness

Xpherix Xiedos

Kurai_wolf

Konaustin

killer-wolf-kun

King Zeus Kami

Baron Barker

Legion of Oreos

Let The Fire Consume Me

exonabytes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:14 am
User Image
User Image
-------------------------------------------

If Carrots rain from the sky...

Sophia blushed more, looking up to Sasuke. She placed her hands against her lap, and smiled a bit. She took a few steps forward, and on a whim, pecked his cheek.
"That's really sweet of you to say... I like your card tricks.... And, they get tucked on, and played with a lot. But you're very sweet and kind... Thank you."
Suddenly, she heard her name being yelled by someone. She jumped up, and her ears instantly went up. She slowly turned her head, and then looked back to Sasuke.
"I guess my team is calling for me... I better go meet them. You should meet your team too..."
Sophia took Sasuke's hand and held it, smiling brightly at him. Her hands were very warm and very soft. Although she lived in an orphanage, she took very good care of herself.
"I will see you again on the train... I pinky promise... Bye, Sasuke"
She said as she changed from holding his hand, to interlocking their pinkies. She then stepped back, and gave a small wave. Then, she turned around and quickly made her way to her group. She looked at the others, her bunny ears settling a bit. Her expression was shy, and she gave a small wave to those in the circle.
"H-Hello... My name is Sophia Bun... But, you can call me Sophie... I-I'm the animal, I guess, of the group... Hi.."

...Then dreams really DO come true!

-------------------------------------------

T H E F U T U R E I S A G I F T
| Mood:// Shy | Location:// Train Station | Company:// Team |
Out Of Cookies:
Quotes:

Margery Heaven
killer-wolf-kun
Echo Galen
kurai_wolf

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:33 am
User Image

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------

S U G A R A N D S P I C E

---------------Yes, I am a bit fluffy...---------------

Angelica smiled up at Yuri, when suddenly, he got a face full of boob. Angelica gasped and was honest to god about to slap the complete s**t out of Yuri, unknowingly using her super strength. However, he left with an apology. She kind of stood there, upset, and confused. After a moment, Angelica crossed her arms and huffed before turning and looking around for other Kitchi people.
"This is gonna be difficult.. "

---------------...But that means there's more to love!---------------

A N D E V E R Y T H I N G N I C E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Mood:// Calm | Location:// Train Station | Company:// |
Out Of Cookies:
Quotes:

Baron Barker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:57 am
Margery Heaven
killer-wolf-kun
Angel of Hollowness

User Image
                      User Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ Impressed/ Suprised ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Train Station ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ With the team Onyx crew -Yusuke - Ghost Girl - Zincir

Hettie gave a smile, the word monk reminding her of cathedrals and some shaolin martial artists. " Ohh i see a monk, so i am guessing you will be a peace maker ?" when he showed his dog she was awed " i must say your dog is adorable, little Yui --" As Zincir approached and with a girls head in his arms, Hettie became more excited, blood ,paranormal activity!
                      Hettie was in her element, where Hettie should have been scared Hettie's love for horror films prepared her for the unusual shock of spooks and bloody messes and jumpscares. " Hello i believe this is Team Onyx..what an interesting ability you have , do you like to walk through men often?" she asked laughing " I am Hettie Von Hooten, my owl is Odus, what a wonderful display of skills we have this will be indeed interesting"

Out Of Catchprases

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Xpherix Xiedos
Crew

Shady Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:13 am
User Image

User Image

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

Kotu watched Sachiko as she looked at his letter and read the team name to him. He nodded when she told him, "Team Defiance?" he recited as he stared at the words. He looked back up to Sachiko when she appeared somewhat distressed. "Is something wrong?" he asked since she looked so nervous and put a hand on her shoulder. He didn't want her to be scared again.

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

User Image

"I just want everyone to be happy. If everyone is happy then people won't hurt people anymore."

Dark Woods Circus

Starry Eyed

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:30 am
Your Sweet Dreams

konaustin

User Image

Yuri sighed touching his hands to his cheeks noticing that his hands were cold, stingily cold almost like ice at that. "That's odd..." He said to himself before thinking of apologies again which had got his mind off the shame he felt for falling face first into Angelica' boobs, He decided to go straight up and admit his fault to Shelia, knowing that in reality she started it basically, but his father had told him to be the better person. However he passed by Angelica again. "I believe your team is over where the fox girl is and the albino is." He said in a relatively toneless voice talking about Mariko and Anhalt, planning to fully explain the situation of what the ******** just happened between the two of them to her when they got on the train, With that he walked right up to Shelia clearing his throat. "Listen, I just want to apologize for what I said to you, It was wrong of me to call you...You know." He said keeping the toneless dull voice except at the end where he sounded ashamed.

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 am
User Image
S A S U K E ¤ Y A G U R A
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Master of the Draw..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His mouth chuckled as he put a hand behind his head. She seemed to enjoy his compliments. And as his eyes closed, he felt something. His eyes gave an odd peer at what it was. A kiss to the cheek. His mouth seemed to freeze as his face turned the deepest red it's ever been. The feeling of steam coming from his ears was a bit of an understatement as he looked to her with embarrassed eyes. Her hands were grasping his making his heartrace again, and not long after, she made him make a pinky promise to see her on the train. "I-I will see you on the train." He told her, and as he let his arms go into his hoodie pocket and watched her run off, his face went back to the complexion he had. Slightly pinked cheeks still though he wasn't a flustered mess. He walked with the cat as he looked around for anyone who would be on his team, or call out the name so he atleast knew. "Kichi!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:35 am
User Image
S e n ti n a l N o x u snnnnnn
nnnnnnnn . . .I really don't care. . .

So at least she was in the right place, Sen thought as she watched joylessly as the pink haired girl raised onto a bench and shouted out into the station. Her voice was smooth, unlike the grating of all the other mixing students, and Sen understood perfectly what was happening with little miss pink.

Snorting silently, she looked round as the supposed "Sophia Bun" came walking up to them and stammered out her name. Gulping back her distaste, Sen extended her hand and said nicely, "Hey, Sophia. I'm the magi of your team." She brushed against the girl's shoulder, her grimoire swinging against its chain. "I thought I saw you getting close with another team member. You like him?"

Who: Sophia || What: Team Chrysalis || When: Afternoon || Where: Train Station || Thoughts: Let this be over already
OOC:

Your Sweet Dreams

Margery Heaven
kurai_wolf

Echo Galen
Vice Captain

exonabytes

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:22 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tempest Desjardins || Elemental Aura || Lightning & rain || Team Dragon

Company: Echolesia || Mood: Relaxing. || Location: Waiting to board.

User Image

Echo's reaction didn't really come as a surprise. A cat on the same team as an elemental who harnessed rainstorms... It was almost laughable. Her gaze fell to the ground, suddenly finding an interest in the tips of her boots as a soft smile curled on her lips.
"Rain and lightning." Tempest said, turning back up to the headmaster above the crowd. "I totally get it, though. Come to think of it, I guess now isn't really the best time for a demonstration, huh? Maybe when we're actually boarding the train?" Or, given her teammates reaction, she had a suspicion that the perfect time to demonstrate would be... well, not at all. She fell silent in thought, trying to think of more things to talk about. After a moment, she spoke up again. "Where are you from?" Though the other's accent was evident, she couldn't seem to place exactly where it originated.

User Image

Eye of the storm: ---

Echo Galen

Moscow

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out