Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

He was very scared, but everyone treated him gently as his bruises were looked at. With some difficulty, his collar was even removed. He was given a cold compress eye-patch for his eye, and a similar cooling pad for around his ribs. It wasn't long before Arron was allowed to enter the room once again to speak with the slave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:10 pm
Slave Boy Anon

The young man entered shyly. Arron was never a fan of hospitals but he was managing. As he closed the door he asked, "How are y-you feeling..?"

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The slave was lying down, oddly enough on the side where the most bruising was. He seemed a lot more awake than before, and even smiled softly as Arron entered.
"I'm feeling better. Ah... that's likely due to the medication I was given, but it's much easier to breathe now." he explained. He sounded a lot better as well. Whatever pills he was given must have worked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:24 pm
Slave Boy Anon

Arron sat in the chair closest to the bed. "Th-That's good..." he said smiling. He was happy that the slave was feeling better. "...D-Did they have any medical re-records for you..?" he asked.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:29 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The young man shook his head.
"I don't remember my name, and that's how their database works." he explained simply. He was curious as to whether or not he'd been to that hospital in the past, despite seeing no familiarity in it, so he'd asked one of the nurses to check for his records. He frowned a little suddenly.
"Are you all right, Arron? This... must be hard on you." he asked, worried.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:44 pm
Slave Boy Anon

He nodded. "I-I'll be fine. I-I'm just glad we g-got you here in-in time." replied Arron with a small smile. However he still looked very tense.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I'm sorry for getting you involved in all of this," he looked away, "If my Mistress finds us here, you'll be in a lot of trouble along with me. If I'm somehow able to protect you, I'll try, but I'm scared." his voice wavered, and he clutched at his blankets.
"I feel like I'm always scared. I don't have any courage any more."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 pm
Slave Boy Anon

"...Hey... It's okay..."
Arron said gently placing his hand on the slave's, "She w-won't get y-you. Al-Also we need to-to get your memory b-back... I-I'll do what I-I can to-to help okay..?" The young man wanted to help the slave badly, because he knew that the slave was the kind of person that deserved to live peacefully.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:10 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"She... will get me. She always does." he muttered almost hopelessly before closing his eye. "As for my memory... I recalled something while we were on your board. I've gone that speed before.... and I've seen the sky overhead zipping by. The ride wasn't as smooth, but I'm sure I've experienced that kind of thing." he explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 am
Slave Boy Anon

There was a slight frown on his face as he nodded. "...M-Maybe we c-could go riding at-at night again. It-It may jog your memory more..." he said thinking.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"If I'm able to sleep for the rest of the night, I'm sure I'll be back to feeling well enough to walk by tomorrow morning." the slave explained, sounding very sure of that statement.
"I've been through worse, so...I'm almost certain I can come back from this quickly." he paused, remembering something else.
"The doctor told me that my ribs had been cracked before when he checked the x-ray. I can't recall it happening, so... it must have happened before I became a slave."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:32 am
Slave Boy Anon

The young man nodded, tired from the ordeal himself. He leaned back in the chair, the fatigue settling in his bones.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:40 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Arron... even if I end up being taken back there... I want to say thank you. I've discovered a lot about my lost memories so far just through these experiences you've given me." he said quietly, tired himself.
"If you'll let me... I'd like to think of you as a friend. And... no matter what happens after this, I don't want you to be upset. I know I talk like I've given up, but I'd have taken my own life if that were the case." he smiled softly as he starting fading deeper toward sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 am
Slave Boy Anon

"I-I think of you as-as a friend as-as well..." mumbled Arron, "...Also I-I still want to help y-you regain y-your memories..." The mechanic's eyelids were becoming heavy on him, but he was fighting sleep the best he could.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:55 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"That means a lot to me. It may not make a difference to my situation, but I appreciate it..." he yawned, also fighting sleep, though it clouded his mind.
"Thank you." with that, he finally fell asleep.

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games