Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuan Ka-Fai, Kratos Aurion, and Azura Cantarella
The Guardian of the World Tree, The Traitor to Heaven, and the Azure Shadow
═════════════════════════════════════
Location: The World Tree | Company: A strange-looking Elf (Rhone) and an unknown Summon Spirit (Seishin).

Yuan maintained his weary expression, unaffected by Rhone's deadpan stare. But as he spoke, he had a sincere tone. "...I see. I apologize for undermining the severity of it but---" He was interrupted by his senses picking up a sudden new presence in the vicinity. But unlike the tall, red-haired Elf's it was a vaguely familiar sort, thus it didn't raise a sense of alarm in him.

Kratos raised his glance from the small woman, piqued as well. He handed her back her test tube of holy water with the revitalized mana leaf before turning to look to his old friend in the distance in the eye. "There's someone else here now."

"I gathered," Yuan returned, quirking a brow. Then he began to walk away from Rhone, over to the other two. "Is it just me, or is the signature similar to a Summon Spirit's?"

Kratos nodded. "I sense it too...there may have been many other Summon Spirits we haven't met, even through lives as long as ours, but it doesn't seem to have a lot of age to it."

"Yes, I see that now myself...but the Elemental Research Laboratory hasn't restarted their efforts on creating artificial Spirits...I have them checked as often as possible since such experiments consume too much mana..."

Azura herself had picked up on the newcomer as well, but by her sense of smell. Sniffing lightly at the air, her nose spurred her to make a slow turn in place, in the direction of whoever it was hiding behind a large rock. Her curious-eyes fixed to the area and noticed the tips of a pair of white, fox-like ears. "I think it's over there..." she commented, pointing.

Kratos and Yuan looked in the direction she pointed out, but it would only be the former who spoke. "Who goes there? Please, show yourself. We mean you no harm."

Erryn Lovelace

Fedora Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image
Rose
The Dark Dragoon
══════════════════════════

Currently With: Herself

Stepping out of a vortex that opened at the top of the mountain, a woman with jet black hair, wearing black armor, took a moment to look at her surroundings. It was a place she was unfamiliar with. She looked over her shoulder as if expecting to see her companions behind her, though there was no one there at all. Not even Dart was nearby. Was it a trap set by Zieg? More than likely. However, she was certain that she would find her way back to the others. That and she knew that they were capable of handling themselves without her. Her main priority for now is to reunite with Dart and the others, and to stop Zieg from carrying out his plan. Not wasting any time, the dark dragoon began her descent down the mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Hiei
Wielder of the Dragon

Currently With: Himself

A short male with spikey black hair with white streaks, stood on a tree limb. He wore a black cloak-like jacket with a white collar, black pants that are tucked into black boots, and a white headband. Despite that he was unfamiliar with his current location, he actually liked the looks of the darkened forest. In fact, it looked like it could be his kind of place to go to. He had searched through the forest to find the tear gem that belonged to his sister, Yukina. She had given it to the fire demon in hopes that he would give it to her brother if he ever found him. Little did the ice maiden knew was that Hiei was her brother, though he never intended on revealing himself to her. To him, it was better this way. Unfortunately, he had lost the gem upon his arrival into the darkened forest.

So far his search was of no avail, though he had sensed a dark energy nearby. The Jagan Eye glowed behind his headband, though even with its power, he couldn't figure out the source. Whatever it was, it seemed to be of demonic activity. Not that he would be concerned about it, unless if it got in his way.

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image 
Seishin 
Spirit-Spyrite Hybrid 
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞ 
Where I Am World Tree Grotto | Who I Am With Kratos, Yuan, Azura, and Rhone | How I Feel Curious, slightly Intimidated 
I Am Tethered To No one

Seishin's ears perked and then went down as he realized they were addressing him. He hadn't figured out a way to speak with them yet. With Maxwell or the others, thoughts were enough. These people weren't spirits or spyrites, though; it would be a bit more difficult than that. The red-haired swordsman did say they didn't want to hurt him, and sounded sincere. If they tried anything, he could easily run away, too. I don't have a lot of options. Deciding to take his chances, Seishin stood and climbed onto the rock. He got a better look at all of them, but there were still only four. No fifth figure. That actually made him a little sad. However, he waved to the four there, staying still in case he had to run. The hybrid doubted it, though.

Azura Cantarella

Fedora Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:33 pm
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arianna couldn't see or hear right due to the explosion. Her vision was blurred and there was an obnoxious ringing in her ears. But, she could see the blurred forms of people around Efreet and Hōpu. As her vision cleared, Arianna saw the distinct forms of weapons. In one of their bags, sh could see the Poké Balls belonging to her Eeveelutions. Her anger rose and she stood, hardly feeling the pain in her leg. "Efreet, use Flamethrower and get our friends back." The Charizard went through with the command and attacked the thieves with Flamethrower. The trio ran off with burning bums and Arianna limped over to the bag. They were all there. Letting out a relieved sigh, her relief was suddenly replaced with pain. It all rushed into her instantaneously, causing her to notice the glass shards in her leg. How had she managed to stand at all? Adrenaline? "Nine? Arcanine...." "Don't worry, Hōpu. This is nothing. I'll be fine. A-As soon as the dizziness goes away...." Arianna was now light-headed and wobbly, which was a bad sign. "Doctor....Efreet, Hōpu, find a doctor or town or something." Hōpu slipped Arianna onto his back before following Efreet's footsteps as he led the way to the nearby city.

OOC --

Arianna Jean Phoenix

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

Location: Palmacosta Outskirts > Palmacosta | Company: Arianna

Sophie's dark orchid eyes scanned her surroundings. She was on a path near the sea. Closing her eyes and focusing, the humanoid could hear the sounds of a nearby city. It was very close. Was she near Barona? How had she gotten from Lhant to Barona? Her eyes opened and Sophie looked around. The only city she saw, even at a distance, wasn't Barona. Walking forward, Sophie headed for the city. Though her mind knew she was in a strange place, she hadn't actually totally realized that yet. Why would she? She and her friends had been through stranger things.

As she walked, Sophie came across scorch marks on the ground. She found them oddly out of place. But, not unusual. What did stick out was the lingering smell of burning clothes. Someone was either attacked or it was a spell gone wrong. Sh hoped for theory two. Getting back to her walking, Sophie soon came to the entrance of the city. It was sort of like Barona, but not really. She got to exploring as she looked for anything familiar. "I wish Asbel were here." Sophie reached the square before noticing something very bizarre. Monsters. They were near the center of the square. But, other than people avoiding them, no one seemed to notice them. Curiosity took over and Sophie went to the monsters. When she was close enough, Sophie's eyes caught sight of an injured girl. She looked way too pale for comfort. "Do you need help?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image User Image
Natalia li Napojiti Arlin Phantos
Exiled Princess Royal Knight
♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘
Palmacosta || Arianna and Sophie are nearby

Where were they? The duo had gone from being skewered by jagged rocks to laying on top of a building.

"Princess, are you alright? Are you hurt at all?"

"I'm fine. I've been through worse, remember? Let's just find out how we....Arlin? What's wrong?"

Arlin had caught sight of a sort of graveyard area in the distance. It was depressing to see, yet was obviously very well taken care of.

"You better not be thinking about the ones we couldn't save. We did what we could, and can't change that."

"That's not it. I'm wondering where we are and what that is doing there. But, thanks for the reminder, Nat."

Natalia sighed and looked down at the street. It wasn't crowded. They could easily jump down and land safely on the ground. And, so they did.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know. Then again, we're unfamiliar with Agrarni. Could be an oddly-placed city protected by magic."

They would still be able to see the cliff, though. Deciding to have a look around, the two soon came across the square. It was busier than the streets. Natalia tapped Arlin's shoulder and pointed to the center where she had seen a dragon.

"Too small to be any dragon I've seen. There's a fire on it's tail. Could be a volcano dragon?"

"No. They don't get any bigger than a dog and they look like lava rock. It doesn't seem to be hostile. Let's stay clear, though."  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 pm
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker

Arianna had made it to the city thanks to Hōpu and Efreet, though the two couldn't locate a doctor. They had stopped in the central area of the city, and Arianna got to work cleaning the glass from her wound. In retrospect, she should have done so as they walked through the streets looking for a doctor. "Char?" Efreet snapped his head to the side and growled loudly as a girl approached them, asking if Arianna was alright. "Efreet....There was an accident. I'll...be fine once I can see a doctor. Do you...know one?"

OOC --

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

Did she know a doctor? "No. I've never been here before today. Sorry. But, I can help." First Aid, Cure, and Heal wouldn't take care of the wound completely, but it would do the trick long enough for them to find a doctor. Kneeling next to Arianna, Sophie held her hands over the injury and cast First Aid on her. As she predicted, it wasn't a perfect fix. "It'll be okay for now, but you still need to get it looked at. I can help look. You shouldn't move too much, though...."  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:47 pm
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker

So, this girl was new to the city. A tourist from another city maybe? "How can you...?" Maybe she was a nurse in training or something. Watching her walk, Arianna thought she looked sort of like a robot. She walked as if she was a board. The girl knelt and Arianna watched as she healed her leg a bit, ad without a Pokémon or equipment. What? What's going on? How could she do that? The glass maker looked up at the girl, cautious and amazed all at once. "That was a neat trick....What did you say your name was?" Arianna stood carefully and Hōpu supported her so she didn't fall. "I'm Arianna. These are my friends, Hōpu and Efreet." "Arcanine~" "Char...." He still seemed cautious about the girl, though Arianna doubted she was dangerous. "Relax, Efreet."

OOC --

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

Sophie smiled at the other. She sounded like she'd never seen First Aid before. "I'm Sophie. It's nice to meet you three. Why don't you stay here while I go find a doctor? I'll be as quick as I can be." It would be best to not move Arianna to keep her leg from bleeding again. Though, if she could ride one of the monsters with her, the problem would be solved. It would be interesting to see, too. "If nothing else, you can always go to that church over there. A priest could help you probably."  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:42 pm
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker
Location: Palmacosta | Company: Hōpu, Efreet, Aqua, Glacius, and Sophie

Sophie. That was a cute name, but she was a cute girl. In a "little sister" way. She was a bit too young for Arianna's tastes. "That sounds like a good idea, but I can always ask Hōpu or Efreet to carry me. Though, the bounce might make it bleed again....Oh, I know! Take Aqua and Glacius with you. I use the Eeveelutions for battle, but I can spare one or two for a bit. They can help you find a doctor. Be sure to make sure no one hurts or steals them, though; they're my family." It was a big risk, but something about Sophie was just so trustworthy. Taking out two Poké Balls, Arianna let her Vaporeon and Glaceon out. She rubbed their heads and told them to go with Sophie to find a doctor for her leg. "I mean it, Sophie. If they're stolen or hurt more than they can handle, you won't get away without cuts and bruises." Arianna then smiled and rested her hands behind her head. "When you get back, doctor or no doctor, we can tour the town together. We're both new to the place."

OOC --

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
Hata no Kokoro
The Expressive Poker Face
~
Current Mask: Raiden - Surprise

Company: Daermod and Chani

Chani was quick to point out how odd Kokoro was acting. She noted how Kokoro was looking at the lake. Kokoro's mask swapped to her Raiden mask as she replied. "Is it really that obvious?" Kokoro asked Chani. "I've never really seen such a calm looking lake before. It's... peaceful." Kokoro's mask changed to her Womanly mask as she looked over the lake again. Chani told her that there apparently used to be a unicorn at the bottom of the lake. Kokoro looked at Chani and Daermod, her mask once again changing to the Raiden mask. "What? That's rather odd, isn't it?" Kokoro asked. Chani also asked her if she was ready to go or if she'd want to look out at the lake for a little bit longer. Kokoro shook her head, her mask changing to her Hyotokko mask. "No, I think I've looked at this lake enough. I'm ready to go, whenever you are!" Kokoro said, cheerily. It would be nice to have a better understanding f the world she was in.  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:36 am
User Image
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

Location: Palmacosta | Company: Arianna, Hōpu, Efreet, Aqua, and Glacius > Aqua and Glacius

Sophie blinked. Eeveelutions? What was that? The humanoid watched as Arianna let two new monsters out. They looked very similar. Both were blue and cat-like, but one looked more like a fish and the other looked more--what was the word? Elegant? This girl had a strange family. Then again, so did Sophie. "I'll take good care of them." Arianna had threatened Sophie and then invited her to explore the city with her. Did she have mood swings or was the safety of her family just her highest priority? Probably the second. Whatever the reason, the invitation made Sophie happy. "That sounds fun. I'm going. Be careful, okay?" Sophie turned and left with her two temporary companions. If Cheria were here, she would be able to heal Arianna's leg. But, she wasn't, so Sophie would just need to find a doctor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:11 am
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker

Arianna smiled and waved to Sophie as she left. "She's an odd one, but really sweet. I think she's a good kid. So, be nicer to her, Efreet." "Char." Arianna sat down carefully and Hōpu let her lean on him. Now to wait, though moving to the church would be a better plan.

OOC --

Arianna Jean Phoenix

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:59 am
User Image User Image
Natalia li Napojiti Arlin Phantos
Exiled Princess Royal Knight
♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘
Palmacosta || Arianna Sophie is close by

Natalia and Arlin stood and watched the two girls with the two creatures. The were the only ones that stood out, and Natalia was curious as to who they were. Arlin, on the other hand, was just curious about the orchid-haired girl.

"That girl with the purple hair....I think she's a homunculus. But, she has to be a pretty old one to be able to smile like that. And, if she is a homunculus, then there should be a half blood attached to her."

"If she is, then her creator must be dead. Homunculus don't develop that certain spark unless their creator has passed away. Even then....The chance of a homunculus having the will to carry on is very slim."

But, not impossible. Still, Natalia doubted that girl was a homunculus. She was just to alive. To...nice. But, she would let Arlin investigate.

"I'm going to see if there's anything I can do for her injured friend. Meet me at the square monument when you're finished."

"You're as keen as ever. Thank you, Nat. I just want to see who she is."

Arlin was shooed off before Natalia went back to her current objective. She wasn't comfortable letting her knight wander around alone, but it couldn't be helped.

"Your wound will get infected. You should be more careful of where you are. Do you need bandages?"

[ you did say when sophie and arianna were separated, so.... ]

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games