Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:11 pm
"Locked? Well I don't suppose there is a key in that bone pile, Chad-for-Short? Either Davros or I could break the lock, I suppose."

Ruogs takes a look at the lock to see it he has any idea what it can take.
Intelligence Check +1

"Or we could be lazy and just try to find a key. No reason to break a box if we don't hafta."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm
MT the Clown
Leaning over Chad's back with her arms around his neck, "Whatcha got there birdy?"

Crowing gently, Chad-for-Short says "I like to take souvenirs to remind me of interesting battles. I think a story of how we crawled into a stinging nettle cave to wrestle with the undead over a pretty box would make an entertaining story for children when I'm done traveling."

Kombinant
"Locked? Well I don't suppose there is a key in that bone pile, Chad-for-Short? Either Davros or I could break the lock, I suppose. Or we could be lazy and just try to find a key. No reason to break a box if we don't hafta."

Davros begins looking on the ground and says "Y'all be ********' crazy bitches if you think I'm carrying a giant a** heavy box and a smaller, broken box through a swamp for like, 2 days. Just sayin', I know how this little game's been going so far."

Chad-for-Short says "I'll appraise the box when I'm done here." He stops rather suddenly and turns to look at something, and Kim follows him, using his beak as a pointer arrow. The Alchemist sees the tiny metal gleam of the key in a crack of a rock near the two (where the Tengu found the necklace). Picking it up, it's an old bronze key that's showing some signs of rusting from being in a damp cave, but otherwise still good. It fits into the locked chest like a charm.

The Skeletons' obsession comes into the view, as the contents look like they're in disarray. The velvet-lined interior has the following items all tossed in randomly. There are

• 10 potions of varying sizes and colors,
  • a ring,
  • a wand,
  • 11 of the blue and silver-starred sparkler wooden tubes,
  • 4 of the red and gold-striped wooden tubes,
  • a finely made chain shirt,
  • an exotic-styled sword made of a bluish-black metal,
  • a large mound of silver and gold, (3,820 silver, 421 gold)
  • some finely carved jade statuettes and pearls of varying sizes.

Chad-for-Short pokes through the Skeleton commander's belongings, and notes that the chainmail, while old and rusted, can still be salvaged. He's more interested in the sword however. Ryoga flinches a little as he remembers the blade cutting into him a couple minutes ago. He furrows his brow and fluffs his feathers a bit. "The handle's loose and the balance is all off. I think we'd be carrying what would be left of you in one of these boxes if this thing wasn't loose and... hollow?"
He pecks at the handle a bit before extracting a small metal tube in his beak. "I'n sho cawwin diis on dis." he caws out with the tube in his beak as he tries to reassemble the handle.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:19 am
"You like kids? That's good."

Standing quietly, Kim stands a bit away and watches as the boys open the chest. Approaching only when she knows it's safe, she places a hand on the potions, "I can identify these if you give me some time... What's that in your mouth Chad?" Reaching out, she grabs the tube from Chad's mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:09 pm
MT the Clown
"I can identify these if you give me some time... What's that in your mouth Chad?" Reaching out, she grabs the tube from Chad's mouth.

"Caw?" Chad-for-Short turns his head and sees Kim reaching for the tube, and proceeds to try and flee. Getting caught after a few moments of flapping and running, Kim tackles him to the ground and pulls the mithral tube from his beak after a little bit of (rather futile) struggling. Sitting on the defeated bird, Kim opens up the tube and finds some fine, rolled up paper with what looks like gibberish written in high quality ink. Turning the page every which way, Kim sadly cant decipher the language, but she DOES manage to notice a faint watermark of a castle and the word "Brinewall".  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 am
"Don't get your panties in a twist, Davros. We won't make you carry all this stuff. I've got perfectly functioning legs, I'll do my part, ya girl..."

Ryoga takes an interest in the ring grabbing it and waving it at Chad-for-Short. "Anything special about this?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:11 pm
Kombinant

Ryoga takes an interest in the ring grabbing it and waving it at Chad-for-Short. "Anything special about this?"

Chad-for-Short, still being sat on by Kim as she continues trying to decipher the words on the paper in futility, looks at the ring. Pecking at the braided leather band a few times, he says "I'd need to prepare some spells to know exactly what this does, but it's definitely magical. Bring it to me tomorrow, and I'll be able to tell you more then. Same with the wand."

At Davros' insistence, Chad-for-Short adds "The sword from the chest is called a wakizashi, as is the one bones there was using. The one in the chest looks to be made of special metal... I'd go with Cold Iron, judging by the color. It needs to be resharpened, but that isn't too hard. Bones' wakizashi was magically sharp, but not in any like, super-dangerous way. Most magic swords have a basic workings to not go dull. We'll need to take it back to a smith and get the handle fixed before we can really use it. I can put it back on, but it'll be rattling like the dead. The blade's magical, but the stay pin wasn't. The Jade and pearls I'd probably fetch four or five hundred gold...

Kim, can you scootch a little to the right? Getting a little hard to breathe...

The Chain shirt is definitely masterwork material. Old and rustic in style, but still quite functional and the rivets in the links looks solid."

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:16 pm
"Alright Kim, get off of Chad-for-Short. I've spent all the time I had alloyed for being in a room with the remains of something that wanted me dead... Let's get this stuff and get outta here..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:18 pm
Pouting a bit, Kim stands up a bit so she can turn the scroll around for the others to see, "The content of the scroll is rather interesting but what really matters, other than the language, is the watermark of Brinewall. Outside of that, I think there might be a shortcut nearby."  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:52 am
MT the Clown
Pouting a bit, Kim stands up a bit so she can turn the scroll around for the others to see, "The content of the scroll is rather interesting but what really matters, other than the language, is the watermark of Brinewall. Outside of that, I think there might be a shortcut nearby."

Everyone stares rather blankly at Kim, waiting for her to explain herself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:45 pm
"What? Am I the only one that remembers the pathway coming into this room? Chad and I saw it again when we were holding off those other skeletons."  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:48 pm
Ryoga blinks at Kim. "Umm.. Sure. Just lead the way, Kim, I'll follow you I guess... But first we should spread this s**t around a bit." Ryoga says as he takes his bag off his back and tosses it down near the open chest. "Davros doesn't want to carry all this s**t, and neither do I. Everybody take a share of it, or grab an end of this chest... We shoulda brought a mule, man..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:19 am
MT the Clown
"What? Am I the only one that remembers the pathway coming into this room? Chad and I saw it again when we were holding off those other skeletons."

Chad-for-Short says "I'm doubtful that's a 'shortcut'. And it's Chad-for-Short."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:17 pm
Tilting her head so she can give Chad a smile. Only when he starts feeling uncomfortable does she move again.

Reaching into a pouch an withdrawing a flask, she lets out a sigh, "I really don't like using this one, but I guess it's better me than you boys." Exhaling sharply, she downs the blood-red concoction in one gulp. Stowing the empty flask away, she begins to roll her shoulders and turn her head. Bouncing on her toes in discomfort, she lets out a groan when her frame expands outward as muscles start to weave under her skin. The entire process only took a moment, but the changes are astonishing.

Holding a hand up to study it, "Interesting, while my body only expanded outwards to accept the new muscles, the hand and arm went through the most change." Standing up to her full height, her arms end around mid-shin and the hands are as wide as her chest. Lumbering over, she effortlessly picks up the chest and tucks it under an arm. "Chad, darling. Mind leading the way?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:57 pm
Ryoga stares rather dumbly as Kim transforms from an unassuming young woman into a large muscular woman and grabs the large and presumably heavy chest with no effort. "I... Wha... You...." He starts several times but can't bring himself to process this. He finally gives up and just shakes his head, picks up his bag, and moves to follow Kim and Chad-for-Short.

"s**t, I'd hate to see what that'd do to you, Davros. You're already large and muscle-bound enough..."  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:54 pm
MT the Clown
Tilting her head so she can give Chad a smile. Only when he starts feeling uncomfortable does she move again.
"Chad, darling. Mind leading the way?"

The Tengu looks away and folds his arms with a Harumph, refusing to acknowledge the shortening of his already shortened nickname. "I have my pride, and I will not accept that shortening. It's either ChakkaChakkaChuukoBuchaBukkaWikiWiki or Chad-for-Short. Only options, line in the sand."

Davros just walks past with his hands in his pockets and sighs as he says "Whatever, Half-stack. Shake a leg."

Quote:
"s**t, I'd hate to see what that'd do to you, Davros. You're already large and muscle-bound enough..."

"We call that 'Fun time at the family reunion'. When my cousins and uncles and whatnot get together, drink until the world looks fuzzy, and then we all just beat the s**t out of each other. Good times." His eyes glaze over a little in the torchlight as a smile goes across his face. He snaps out of it after a few moments and heads off to the fork.
"So, we gonna leave here, or keep exploring the cave, Twinkle-toes?"  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games