Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crevista Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image[[It can be night for Akane and Walter. It probably took them a while to get there.]]User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Sai looked on his sister "You.. have feelings for him?" he asked slowly. with anger in his voice.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 pm
"I...I was starting to... But now, I-I... I dunno..." Kiara said, feeling weak. This usually happens to her when she feels confused or tired. Her legs were shaking, still trying to stand.

((okay. : D))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:07 pm
User ImageWalter began to walk through he town, sighing at the number of places closed up due to the time. Were there no nocturnal places around here?User Image  

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 pm
Akane looked around, and saw a building with lights on. "Hey, Walter, that looks like an inn. Maybe there's someplace there where we can get water." she said, pointing to what she saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:59 am
Sai left Naoko and walked over Kiara, holding her close to him "You ok?" he asked softly, like he was different person.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:06 pm
"I... Y-yeah..." Kiara said, her voice still trembling a bit. "I... I'm just confused..." she added, looking at her brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:43 pm
"Want to tell me..?" Sai asked as sitting her down on the bed and rubbing her back to chill her a little. He glared at Naoko and looked at the door after it.

Naoko understood his asking and rushed to leave the room. She wandered in the city, alone.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:47 pm
User ImageWalter nodded in agreement and walked to the door of the place, pushing it open to allow Sasha and Akane in the inn. The raptor hound walked in and sat down, waiting for her master.User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:52 am
Akane went in the inn, and waited for Walter to come in.

"I'm just... confused right now," Kiara said, looking at Sai, then looking down. "Now I dunno who to trust..." she added, and the crack on her face glowed a dim red, which usually means for her that she's getting angry.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:15 am
Sai sighed "You have me.." he said softly.

Another demon jumped infront of Naoko.

Naoko stopped and open her eyes wildly "A..another demon.." she thought to herself and walked back slowly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:26 am
Kiara felt another presence, but couldn't fully feel who it was because of her confusion. "O...Okay..." she just said, looking at her brother. She clenched her fists, and thought, Now I'll never trust anyone else again unless Sai trusts them... she glared at the door for a moment, then looked down.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:19 am
Said smiled "Dont worry.. this kid.. will be history soon" he smirked.

The demon attack Naoko  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Walter followed the two in and walked to the barkeeper. "Sir, we don't allow animals in here." The barkeeper told him. Walter looked at the man, confused.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:30 am
"I care to disagree. She is uh, Walter's wife which was turned into a raptor. Please pay some respect for her and her husband, and she is not an animal." Akane quickly said, then winked at the bartender, and instantly there was a puff of smoke that at appeared in front of his eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry madam! Please accept my sincere apology," the bartender said, and then gave them keys. "You can pay for the room later. Please be comfortable inside the room first." he said smiling.

Akane smirked, and looked at Walter, getting the keys from the bartender and giving it to him. "So, where are we headed now, sir?" she asked.

Kiara looked at Sai with confused eyes, like she was asking 'how?' Inside her eyes, there still stirred a little anger, which was still overpowered by her confusion.

((sorry for being gone for... a while xP))

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games