Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:46 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

"My fr-friend... the knight th-the king fought with, I-I'm looking for him. Is he alright?" he asked quickly. The mechanic was very concerned for his friend's health.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:39 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"You're a friend of that outsider?" the man frowned, giving Arron a look that said 'you should leave'.
"Because of him, the King has lost his mind. He thinks he can just end centuries of war and his subjects won't disagree with him. If it were up to the people, we'd dethrone him and have this slave dealt with properly." He gestured into the room, and Arron could likely see Talbot lying down on a bench behind the man.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:49 am
Flustered Knight Anon

"T-Talbot!" said the mechanic to the knight at the door, "...L-Look I-I heard y-your king was al-already a-a bit mad to st-start with. Th-That's not my business, b-but m-maybe change is a-a good thing. N-Now I'm seeing my friend."
Arron placed his hand on the door to keep it open.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:59 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot was out of it, and he still had a substantial amount of blood on his body. No one appeared to be treating his injuries this time around.
The man drew his sword, eyes narrowing on Arron.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't run you through this very moment." he demanded with blood lust in his voice.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:19 am
Flustered Knight Anon

The expression that the knight received from the mechanic was one of pure annoyance & deadpan. He was so tired of the hostility.
"Really?" he deadpanned, "I'm SO tired of this. Let me through. I'm tired of games. I'm not going to whisk him away. I want to see if he is alright. Have some compassion for once."
The stammering had dropped. Arron was angry.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:25 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"You don't seem to realize what position you're in. You're an enemy of our entire kingdom. By all reasoning, I should end both of your lives for even daring to step foot in our grounds." the knight stated. He was a testament to the anger and hatred between the two kingdoms, and despite his king's decision, he was stubborn in his own teachings.
"The king is a fool, and as far as I am concerned, this abomination behind me should be exterminated for being a mixture of our kingdom and the vile white kingdom. He's half a traitor, and half an enemy." Despite his words, he took a step to the side to allow Arron entrance into the room.
"Enjoy your time together before the Queen talks some sense into her husband, and you're both dealt with accordingly."

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:39 am
Flustered Knight Anon

"Was that so hard?" he muttered under his breath, walking past the night. Arron knelt down beside his friend, pulling out a handkerchief to soak up some of the blood. He did not have any bandages, but he started ripping the handkerchief into strips to make a few.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:42 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot slowly opened his eyes half way, not entirely there for a moment before he seemed to focus on Arron.
"Arron..." he said in a quiet voice, then frowned, "did I... lose...?"

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:05 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Seeing his friend awake made the young man break out into a grin.
"I... I think it-it was a draw. You didn't go down, & the king... He's going to sign the tr-treaty." he said. He wanted to hug Talbot, but knew not to at that moment.
"...You did it." he said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:20 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Ah..." Talbot's eyes widened, and he was speechless for a moment. He had to play what Arron said in his mind several times over before he could event believe, and still it seemed too good to be true.
"Then... the war will finally...?" he couldn't finish, too stunned and battered to comprehend it all.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:28 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Talbot's friend only grinned like a fool, nodding vigorously.
"It-It's going to end. Th-The war will end." he said.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:38 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot smiled, tearing up
"Thank... goodness..." he said through tears, resting his head back with relief. Finally. After all of these years, it would end. No one else would have to die.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:55 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron started gently wrapping a few of the major injuries that Talbot had sustained. "Y-Yeah... we-we can celebrated when you're healed up." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:18 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Has the King said anything about the peace treaty? Has someone been sent to the white kingdom with it, or will that be left to me?" Talbot asked. He tried to sit up, and cringed. He was bruised all over, and he ached in every place possible.  

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:59 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron could only shake his head in answer to the knight's many questions. Arron held up a hand.
"I-I don't know an-anything at the moment... b-but there are s-some knights wh-who are against th-this... We-We best be-be careful f-for now." he said softly, glancing at where the knight guarding the door was.

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff