Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokubetsu: Rebirth ( Open and Accepting )

Back to Guilds

Monstrosities are bursting through The Rifts! Are you one of the Auras to protect the world? 

Tags: Superpowers, Magic, Demons, School Life, Monsters 

Reply Moscow
The Train Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------

S U G A R A N D S P I C E

---------------Yes, I am a bit fluffy...---------------

Angelica turned off the flashlight and sighed lightly. She handed the flashlight over, and gently rubbed her chin a bit. After a moment, Angelica gave a nod, and a smile.
"I'm pretty sure they would not seclude us. That would not be quite fair. Yeah... I am pretty sure we can hang out in other cabins."
She said with a confident smile.

---------------...But that means there's more to love!---------------

A N D E V E R Y T H I N G N I C E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Mood:// Calm | Location:// Train Station | Company:// Yuri |
Out Of Cookies:
Quotes:

Baron Barker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image
S A S U K E ¤ Y A G U R A
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Master of the Draw..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As his body tensed up lightly he could feel the stare from Kai. He was not use to this. Though as her position change his breathing slowed, trying to change his heart beat. He heard her and his eyes (@A @) swirled as he replied. "N-n-n-no, it's fine. Physical contact is good to make a bon- Not that it's like a bond. I mean I wanna be cl-cl-cl" His nervousness began to make him stutter as he listened to her say she hadn't talked to boys. His heart beat picked up as he tried to slow his jitters. "M-m-me neither. I mean, for girls not boys.I play with boys alot. I MEAN NOT THAT WAY I-I JUST..." He said in his nervous spout of emotional turmoil. He didn't understand the feeling he had, but he wanted it to stop so he could enjoy the moment.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:45 pm

User Image
User Image
----------------------------------------------------

If Carrots rain from the sky...

Sophia looked at Sasuke, more confused than before. She opened her mouth to ask a question, but then he continued to stutter. She blinked a few times, tilting her head at the odd words he said, and the odd combination in which he said them in. When he finished talking, Sophie couldn't help but to giggle. She hooked arms with him once more, and smiled lightly.
"I'm not exactly sure what a Bon is... Or what you meant by not in that way, but you sure are funny, hehe. If this is okay, then I like to hook arms with you. We should do it often.."
She said softly, her cheeks still a tint of pink.

...Then dreams really DO come true!

----------------------------------------------------

T H E F U T U R E I S A G I F T
| Mood:// Shy | Location:// Train Station | Company:// |
Out Of Cookies:
Quotes:

Quote:
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image
❝..Master of the Draw..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As his arm was locked in with her after she laughed it off. His body calmed itself a bit. He looked to her and let a smile come across his face, still having pink cheeks. He nodded to her as he said. "I would like that." He then locked in place his arm with hers as he chuckled lightly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image
-------------------------------------------

Sophia saw how happy Sasuke looked, and it just filled her with joy. There was so much joy, that her physical being was too small to contain it all. So, to compensate for this joy, suddenly, two ears just POPPED right out of her head. She looked up at them and gasped, seeing as her ears gently flopped down, and rested. Sophia quickly touched her ear and pouted.
"Oh no..."
She mumbled. Sasuke was bound to think that she was a freak. What normal girl had BUNNY EARS?!

| Mood:// Shy/Worried | Location:// Train Station | Company:// Sasuke |
Out Of Cookies:
Quotes:

Quote:
killer-wolf-kun
/spoiler]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:49 pm
User Image
❝..Master of the Draw..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As he looked at her joyous reaction, the moment was spurring and he closed his eyes and instant. The young girl let go. He opened his eyes to see. She had ears. Bunny ears. He stared for a moment as she looked embarrassed, yet the ears. They were so... "Sugoi." He said as his hands went to his chest with a smile. "Banii no mimi ga aru koto ga odoroki desu. sore ha totemo kuuru! watashi ha kibou no ikutsu ka wo motte ta karera ha totemo kawaii to fuwafuwa wo sagashi te shi masu" [It's amazing that you have bunny ears. It's so cool! I wish I had some, they're so cute and fluffy looking.] He spoke in japanese due to his excitement. He smiled brightly as he then closed on eye, rubbing the back of his head. "S-sorry, It was just so....Cute."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Sophia looked at Sasuke with a worried expression as she held her ears. But then he started speaking in Japanese. All she really got was Sugoi... But it still made her feel insecure. She looked down a bit, looking scared... But then he said it was cute? Sophie looked up a bit Sasuke, her cheeks becoming redder than a moment ago. Did he think her ears were... Cute?
"C-Cute...? What do you mean..."
She said softly, turning her eyes away.

| Mood:// Shy/Worried | Location:// Train Station | Company:// Sasuke |
Out Of Cookies:
Quotes:

Quote:
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image
❝..Master of the Draw..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He looked to her as she held a look of confusion about what he said. "They're cute. I like the way the look." He clarified while chuckling. He then put a hand behind his head while saying. "It's special and cool how you have that, and probably cool powers to match. When all I have are some cheap card tricks." He then closed one eye with a toothy grin. "I don't know how such a cool thing would make you worry." He told her before putting his hand in his hoodie pocket.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Your Sweet Dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

exonabytes

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:23 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tempest Desjardins || Elemental Aura || Lightning & rain || Team Dragon

Company: Echolesia || Mood: Relaxing. || Location: Waiting to board.

User Image

"Likewise." She said, dropping her hand to her side. Twisting her fingers into the hem of her coat, she nodded. "Yeah. From what I've seen, everyone took to each other really quickly."
Trying to keep herself from staring at the ears for too long, which was increasingly difficult because they were just so intriguing to her, she studied the other's expression. As her features fell into a frown, Tempest found herself wondering if she had said something wrong. Seeing her expression change again, she internally gave a sigh of relief. As she spoke, she felt heat rise to her cheeks in embarrassment. Had she sounded too desperate? What a way to make a first impression. Tucking a wave of teal behind her ear, she reached out to give Echo a firm handshake.
"Um, yeah- that would be great, actually!" Dropping her hand again, she allowed a small lopsided smile to spread on her lips. "Tempest. It's nice to meet you too, Echo-...lesia...?" She stumbled over the name, her grin quickly becoming apologetic.

User Image

Eye of the storm: let me know if you need more to work with!

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 am
Your Sweet Dreams
killer-wolf-kun

User Image
                      User Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ Nervous/ Suprised ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Train Station ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ With the team Onyx crew-Yusuke

Hettie listened to Yusuke however her peripheral vision eyed Z. She had not said goodbye to him for she felt she would meet him again, chewing her lip she raised her arm and sent odus over towards him. The Owl would flutter over and sit on Z's head and maneuver to give a light peck to his cheek ( like a kiss) before fluttering over to his owner.

Meanwhile Hettie's attention returned after giving a wave in Z's Direction, looking at Yusuke once more she spoke " a man of honour is respectable, just akin to a old knight of valour, a tournament you say? it sounds something rather regal like knighthood..uh...in your bag that.. that is not a mouse is it? or a rat..?" she said now a little phobic " i had a bad experience with one..when learning about my gifts..could not get the taste out of my mouth for weeks.." she spoke and responded at her apparel " my looks have been frightening to some whereas others have shunned me deigned me freak ..so my features i hide for it has never been met with kindness, the only freedom from my form i have is shifting..changing my form to that of an Owl"

Out Of CatchprasesHettie Kinda said Goodbye to Z up to you how you respond

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Baron Barker

Virtuous Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:28 am
Your Sweet Dreams

User Image

Yuri nodded. "My dorm will be a barrel of laughs." He said with rather obvious sarcasm knowing it wouldn't be too enjoyable, especially since there was something about Poppi that disturbed him deeply, he put the flashlight back into his pocket, He took a piece of Angelica's hair between his fingers rubbing it, enjoying the softness of it, Though his vision blurred and the loud ringing in his ears again, getting dizzy and without meaning to at all, He fell face first into Angelica's breasts after losing his balance. After a few awkward moments he regained his balance and removed his face from Angelica's chest, A deep red blush on his cheeks as he gulped, hoping she wouldn't be mad and knew that was just a fluke mistake. However he decided it would just be best to go. "I'm sorry...I have to do other business elsewhere." He said in a frantic tone as he walked away from Angelica, standing off to himself for the most part.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 am
User Image

nnnnnn⋉ . . .Echolesia Galen. . .⋊ nnnnnn  
"~Be kind to all, and they just may be kind to you~"

╔══════════════════════════╗ 

Echo watched interested in the girl's twirling hands in her coat. She had forgotten to pack one of her own that was over the designation of a jacket and she hoped she did not look too out of place with simply a vest and a long sleeved white shirt on under it. She pondered, slightly playing with her bowtie on her collar absently, if she could write home to send it over but the girls curiosity, that had not gone unnoticed to her, caught her attention again.

"Oh these," she said, twitching her ears for emphasis and smiling, "you can touch them if you want. I also have a tail," she said, laughing merrily before bringing her hand to the side of her mouth as if to keep a secret and leaned in just a little. "Though that's not coming out until a bit later, if you catch my drift." Hopefully the girl did, because Echo found it could be taken in a very wrong direction other than the one she meant- tails are sensitive and in a crowded train station, it can get pulled and sting.

She gave an apologetic shrug and said, "I guess I should have thought about hiding and all, it is rather strange for a lion thing to be out on the streets, innit?"

Seeing the girls cheeks flare with crimson, Echo took her outstretched hand and shook it happily. "Brilliant!" she cried when the girl accepted her offer of company. "Ah, there's a smile," Echo beamed as she saw the girl- no not girl anymore- but Tempest give a lopsided grin. She smiled again and waved her hand as if to push away her own name. "My mum really had it in for me, didn't she?" She laughed and continued, "It's pronounced Echo- like a pure echo right- leez- like the loo but add the eez like cheese on where the o's are- and of course the most important part, the a- like an ah sound. But," Echo said, her index going up to point at the sky, "Echo is just fine and a lot more normal, don't ya think? Tempest," she whistled, "now that's a wonderful name. Why'd your mum give you that one? If I may ask." for the first time Echo actually blushed. She rather hoped she wasn't being too presumptuous.

╚══════════════════════════╝

Who: Tempest || What: Team Dragon || When: Daytime || Where: Train Station || Thoughts: What a nice, pretty girl  
OOC: No, you're doin fine, darlin! smile  

exonabytes

Echo Galen
Vice Captain

Echo Galen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:00 pm
User Image
S e n ti n a l N o x u snnnnnn
nnnnnnnn . . .I really don't care. . .

╔══════════════════════════╗

Sen had arrived in the train station when everyone had been distracted with the flying chick on the broom. She was always late, but at least there was some kind of diversion to get people's eyes off her. Not that they would have really even seen her slinking around in the shadows with her small carry on.

The intricate grimoire bounced against her thigh with each movement, and she felt a little more at ease in the strange place. It was incredibly colder than Greece and she puffed into her scarf to try to warm her face. Her crystal blue orbs followed all of the individuals across the platform, and though she didn't show it, she was interested in the mechanics of the woman's flight and how long she had been flying.

I wonder if she'll be our teacher, Sen wondered but the thought was swiftly amended when the woman said she was the headmistresses. Sen rolled her eyes and huffed further into her scarf. She didn't really care to join her team, nor did she want them to know of her, but as she watched them interact with everyone else, she was put at ease. Two of them were weaklings, one noticeably pregnant, and the other seemed to actually enjoy violence. Or at least when she was annoyed. That suited Sen just fine, but all the talk, talk, talking made her head hurt and she grew more annoyed as time progressed.

She might as well join the lot, she decided as she made her face relax and look naturally young rather than her murderous gaze. It was easy to pick out the other person of her team as she talked to another boy, and she quickly smiled and waved her hand as she approached.

"Hello there. Is this Team Chrysalis?"

╚══════════════════════════╝
Who: || What: || When: Afternoon || Where: Train Station || Thoughts: What is she, a rabbit?
OOC:

Margery Heaven

Kurai_wolf

Your Sweet Dreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tempest Desjardins || Elemental Aura || Lightning & rain || Team Dragon

Company: Echolesia || Mood: Relaxing. || Location: Waiting to board.

User Image

It seemed her staring hadn't been as discreet as she originally thought- which, unfortunately, wasn't as much of a surprise as it should have been. She quickly shook her head in response, clasping her hands behind her back.
"No, no, that's fine! I just- I've-..." Her sheepish grin returned as she shifted her weight to her right foot. "You remind me of my cat." A nervous laugh bubbled from her lips, as though she wasn't sure how Echo would take her next words.
She listened intently as her teammate broke down the pronunciation of her name, muttering it to herself to commit it to memory. Echolesia. What a.. unique name. Tempest found herself wondering if her last name was just as so. When the origin of her own name was asked, she cocked her head in thought.
"My dad thought of it, actually." She began. "Mom was thinking of something more traditional, like Elizabeth, maybe- but Dad wanted something more original. It's actually kind of funny, because..." Her explanation trailed off before she could finish, seemingly having run out of steam. Was then really the time to bring up the subject of her own abilities? As teammates, didn't she have a right to know? "Because... of my.. powers...?" A solid finish to her vague explanation. That could have gone better.

User Image

Eye of the storm: ---

Echo Galen

exonabytes

Dapper Vampire

Escalator Princess
Captain

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:38 pm

"You heard what?"
User Image
User Image

User ImageWhereabouts:
      "Standing directly in-the-way, but right where I'm supposed to."

Moods:
      "Amused, mischievous."

Thoughts:
      "She looks rather owlish. How fascinating!"

Company:
      "Zincir, and my two other teammates, as I presume."

"A ghost? Me?"

"That's hilarious!"

Lila raised her eyebrows, one of the first non-sarcastic or entirely planned reactions since she left home. He had already memorized her invitation, and as soon as Zincir stated the name of his team she almost gaped as he walked away. She closed the tupperware of cake, a little disappointed that she again didn't get to eat it, hefted her dufflebag and chased after him, ghosting once in a while to get through the crowd. There were two others already there as she followed silently behind Zincir, eyes dashing over their features quickly. Another girl, considerably older looking than herself, and another boy. Looks like they were split evenly. She hoped they all got along, if not very well, at least tolerably. "Hello, hello~!" She called out from her rather hidden position behind Zincir, peeking her pale face out passed his arm. "Team Onyx, I presume?" She asked, ghosting right passed her other companion to appear right in front of the others. She looked back at him and gave a rather mischievous smile, knowing there was usually a cold feeling when she passed through people.

"But no, I'm just like you."

"Promise, Ahehe!"

(o c o ) Quotes ( o J o)

Legion of Oreos

killer-wolf-kun

Angel of Hollowness

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Moscow

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items