Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dark Roses (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 pm
Indeed, she wasn't behind him. Despite her size, Isabel could still use her demonic powers to slink around in the dark like a chilling breeze. Her small fingertips would touch over any bare part of skin she could find on him. His face and arms mostly, even her tummy would accidentally brush against him.

The talk of doughnuts made her jump out from the shadows, the lights sprung up too. She was so hungry these days! Had to resort to the odd bird or rat once again to have a top up. "Doughnuts?" Isabel drooled as she walked up to him. Her tummy was huge now! She looked full tern with just one. Clearly her body carrying more then one now, no doubt about it. "Can I have one?" the blonde woman asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:24 pm
Mark had to do a double take when he spotted how large her tummy was. The fact that the dress she wore stretched the fabric so much he could see the outline of her cute outie, amplified that she was indeed pregnant with more than one. It was what five months?

Looking into her eyes and seeing how hungry she was Mark gave her a sly look. "Gee..I dunno.." he said then opened the box. Holding it out to her, the donuts were chocolate with orange icing and cute little ghost and bat sprinkles. "Odd...apparantly it's almost Halloween? I could have sworn these were the regular sprinkled donuts?" he said sort of dumbfounded.

Blushing he looked at her, then her belly, then sighed. "It's...been a while..hasn't it?" he asked with regret in his voice as he held the open box out for her. Her pregnancy was flying by and he felt like he was missing so much. She probably needed him more now than before, even though she had demonic powers Mark figured having a big belly was a bit annoying.

"I'm staying the night, because I have three days off this week. Two in a row then one on Friday. That dress makes you look like one of those cute Victorian dolls by the way." he said meeting her eyes again.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm
She took no notice in the chibi cute decorations all over them. It was just food to her and needed it so much with her tummy growling as it was. The orange icing was literally orange flavoured too! Much to her delight it made the taste more interesting to her taste buds. "mmm mmm mmm" she mumbled as she chewed the lovely sugar things. It was so yummy!

"Hmm?" she looked at him with a confused expression before her gaze moved to her stomach "oh... that... I guess it has.. they are getting really big now.." Isabel looked really sad at the fact he missed a few milestones in their lives. It couldn't be helped though, Mark had a life out there. "Wait.. you're staying here?..." her eyes beamed with hope, hugging at him tightly which was tricky with her tummy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:19 pm
He laughed at her. She was so adorable. Mark made sure to take a couple donuts for himself before handing her the box so she could devour the rest. He was about to touch her tummy when suddenly she knocked him back onto the bed.

She was litterally pinning him down now as her belly squished into him a little as she hugged him. Blushing he felt the life within her kick at him. Mark teared up a little happily, oh how he missed this!

"I'm sleeping over tonight. I wanted to be with you to make up for the two months I was gone." he said now rubbing her tummy. It was so firm yet soft, he could feel their little ones dance at his hands when he touched the tight fabric of her dress.

"You alright by the way? Your dress seems a bit tight." that's right! She probably didn't have maturnity clothing to fit multiple bellies. Then again maybe she did? Perhaps this dress was a part of her costume for something? Whatever it was he didn't care!

Wrapping his arms around her he kissed her sugary lips.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:32 am
While pinning him down with her body, she kissed across his neck, cheek and chest. Basically anything in her reach. It was then she felt the naughty two kick into him. They were alot stronger since he had been there, not much room to wriggle around though. Always fighting for space in there, four more months of pushing and shoving with those two it seemed. "Oh... I'm sorry about that.." Isabel smiled, pecking his cheek with a warm breath, "They just missed you.. but not as much as me" she smirked, biting down and pulling at the collar of his shirt playfully. This woman was acting like she hadn't seen him in years.

"My dress?" she questioned him. Before sitting up to the point where she was straddling his hips, the demonness felt across the tight, silk fabric. "I guess it is a little tight now. The shirts you left behind were getting too small for me, so I had to resort to old nightgowns. But even those aren't enough now" She sighed, rubbing along light blue silk that clung to her curves.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:46 am
Mark blushed. "Really?" he was a bit surprised. Then again she was a bit short so her tummy did look kind of big on her. His heart raced a little with her straddling his hips. Taking his hands he began to run them down the sides of her hips and then rested on her bottom.

"Do you need a hand getting it off?" he flirted with a wink. "It looks so tight after all, I'm sure it's not comfortable for you or our little ones."

Staring for a while he looked away shyly. "You're so enticing right now..this is on purpose right?" he chuckled lightly. "W-Well if you're up for making love..you can be on top..I don't mind. We haven't seen each other for a while.." he said looking into her eyes deeply.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:40 am
The woman gave a smirk towards him again as his hands glided down her skin. All of the horrible sickness months had passed just after he left, she felt much more sexy in herself now. But that was the hormones once again. With a sigh, like moan she bit down on her lip and slowly tore the thin silk dress. Right down the middle in front of him. "You know it's on purpose" she whispered to him with love and passion burning in her eyes. And with that she made sure he had another night to remember...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:00 am
Mark lay next to her on his side. His hand gently rubbing down the side of her tummy as he gazed at her with love. Despite her size, she still packed a wallop when they had made love.

Somewhere inbetween they both had eaten the donuts. Now wrapped in messed up sheets he snuggled up to her happily. "I love you Isabel." he said in a slightly wore out tone. "You've gotten so big now..how are the little ones? They aren't holding you down or anything are they?" he asked looking at her stretch marked tummy.

Closing his eyes he kisses her lips once again. "That was magical by the way..I've missed you so much." he wispered happily into her ear. "So what have you been up to? Halloween's just around the corner, I sort of noticed how spooky the mansion seemed tonight when I entered." he blushed.

She probably had been following him ever since he entered come to think of it. Mark was glad she wasn't out to scare him this time though, he honestly didn't want her to strain herself.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:51 pm
"I love you too" Isabel panted softly next to him, she seemed a little worn out too. Which was strange for her indeed, but she did have a big tummy afterall. "It depends really, sneaking around in the dark has got harder. I think you spotted me at one point" the woman chuckled before noticing him look at the lines across her stomach. Why was he staring? Did he think they were horrible? With those thoughts in her head, she put the duvet over her bare skin so he didn't have to look at it if it was a horrible sight.

"I missed you too... you have no idea..." her pretty little hand wrapped round his his as her ice blue orbs stared straight into his own eyes. It was then he mentioned Halloween, this she knew very well of course. Even though she had no calenders or anything to tell the time with, Isabel just knew. Over many years she worked out how long the days were in each month. It wasn't hard really, she would jump in and out of her little prison whenever the sun woke up. October had short days really, which meant more time for her to play in the dark. "Yes you're right. This is my last Halloween and I want to go with a bang!" she beamed with a happy grin. "There was something related to that, that I wanted to talk to you about... I... was wondering if you're off on Halloween weekend" the golden haired woman looked down to his hand in hers for a moment "I thought.. it would be fun if you joined in with me.. scare all those that enter..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:07 pm
"Your stretchmarks are beautiful honey, why cover them up?" he asked snuggling her gently. "Sorry for staring, you're just so big now. I can't believe in four months we'll have children." he blushed closing his eyes.

He knew she missed him. What kind of man leaves his pregnant lover alone for so long anyway? If only he could buy the place then they could be together forever. When she mentioned Halloween he caught that faint playfull spark in her cold eyes when she spoke.

"Yes I am actually." he replied happily. He usually never did much for the holiday. Occasionally he would go to a party or something, but Mark usually stayed home. "I don't know how good I'm at with scaring..but of course." he said kissing her lips.

"If that's what my cute little demon wants then I'll be happy to spend the holiday with her. Do you think our children will have your powers?" he asked rubbing the side of her belly gently. Mark figured they would probably be half demon, or full demons depending on which of their genes was the strongest one. Mark didn't care, he couldn't wait to see them!  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 pm
He liked her stretch marks? That seemed a little strange for a man to say there were beautiful. "Well, back in my time.. men frowned upon them. We had to look flawless or they would just go and look for a bit on the side no doubt." she gave a sigh, trying not to think on it. He was fine with it and that was all that mattered now.

"What do you mean you won't be good at scaring?" she smirked before pecking all down his chest. "Your lover is a master of illusions.. I can trick any mind into thinking there is something else in front of them." He talked about their children, Mark seemed pretty excited about seeing them. He would always ask little questions that not even she could answer. Though it was only his curiosity. "I don't think they will be like me.. not from what I've been told"

She tried to change the subject and used her powers sneakily to make it look like Mark had DD breasts. It made her giggle so much and nearly fell off the bed. He looked so funny! They weren't real though, just an illusion like she said before.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:21 pm
"H-Hey!" he blushed looking down at his fake chest. "Y-You're a bit kinky tonight aren't you?" He said trying not to look at them a deep red blush on his face. It was good they were just an illusion though.

Heck if she could do this, then she probably could make him a monster or something? Sitting up he posed for her in a silly way. "I feel so sexy..come to me big daddy!" he lightly joked and teased. It had been a while since he was able to laugh like this.

When they eventually vanished he pulled her close again and kissed her lips deeply. "My little troublemaker.." he cooed to her gently poking her nose happily. "About the stretch mark comment, to me it doesn't matter. Men today love a women for who they are..I love everything about you not just your appearance Isabel." Mark said happily.

He wanted to stay and cuddle but figured she wanted to do something. "So..what do you want to do now?" he asked ready to go wherever she wanted to go.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm
He made it even more funny be they way he was acting and posing. But it wasn't fair to do that to him without permission so she made it go away just as quickly as they came. "Sorry, I was just proving a point" Isabel smirked, placing a strand of hair behind her ear innocently. "But you were pretty sexy, I must admit" she played along with his little joke. He was right, she was being kinky. That was her all over, always about the kinkiness of things.

His comment was rather sweet, she had no idea men were like that now. Just assumed morals were just the same as the ones she grew to know. The demoness wondered what the world was even like now. What did it look like? The towns, cities.. "Oh um.. what would I like to do... well seeing as you said you'd like to stay here for Halloween, we can test a few things if you wish.. see if your scary enough"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 pm
Mark blinked. "Well what did you have in mind?" he asked sort of curious now. He hadn't really pictured himself pretending to be a scary monster so this might be a challenge for them both. Still he was getting a little excited.

"Were you planning on trying to turn me into something?" he asked looking all innocent himself. Mark knew that she was pretty passionate about her work, so he figured she already had a plan on how she wanted to scare people this year.

"Oh and before you do anything, keep in mind I can't jump through the shadows like you can." he blushed. "Oh if only you weren't tied to this house, it would be kind of cute and fun to see you do that to people." he smiled shyly.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:46 pm
"Well..." she hopped off the bed, having to rub up and down her arms because she was cold. Why was she cold though? She never usually was without clothing on. Isabel came to a stop in the entrance hall with the impressive staircase that sat in the middle with small stone lions on each side of the stairs. "I was thinking we could be the same thing, possibly zombies or ghosts" she told him, feeling goosebumps on her arms from the cold chill that ran though the house.

"What really scares you?... I mean.. I don't really know what people are scared of these days. It used to be so easy.."  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff