Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]
~*Cloud Nine*~ A hangout for the guild's little angels 0:-D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which needs boots the most? ((see link at end of first post))
Octopus
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Hedgehog
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Pig
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Elephant
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Platypus
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Capybara
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 pm
AgentShiny71289

-Shiny rushes to try to catch Nai before she falls- Are you okay? What's going on? -Shiny draws her sword with a growl-
Ungh... *Nai says nothing but points to the top of the hedgerow and her finger follows along it, toward the next fork. She still has the wind knocked out of her and cannot catch her breath. She pants, clutching her chest*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

-Shiny rushes to try to catch Nai before she falls- Are you okay? What's going on? -Shiny draws her sword with a growl-
Ungh... *Nai says nothing but points to the top of the hedgerow and her finger follows along it, toward the next fork. She still has the wind knocked out of her and cannot catch her breath. She pants, clutching her chest*

-Shiny stays near Nai and she looks towards the next fork not sure of what she should do- I don't wanna leave you here -Shiny tries to help Nai as best she can hoping she'll recover from this-  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

-Shiny stays near Nai and she looks towards the next fork not sure of what she should do- I don't wanna leave you here -Shiny tries to help Nai as best she can hoping she'll recover from this-
*Nai frantically waves Shiny onward, towards the next fork. Dropping a nut and waving her hands frantically in the air, she motions for Shiny to follow her as she runs along the path. At the interesection it looks as if there are three ways to go: one left, one right and the one Shiny and Nai came from. However, spinning around, Nai sees that on the other side of the stone archway they just passed through there is a fourth path and she bolts down it*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

*Nai frantically waves Shiny onward, towards the next fork. Dropping a nut and waving her hands frantically in the air, she motions for Shiny to follow her as she runs along the path. At the interesection it looks as if there are three ways to go: one left, one right and the one Shiny and Nai came from. However, spinning around, Nai sees that on the other side of the stone archway they just passed through there is a fourth path and she bolts down it*

-Shiny takes off after Nai, easily keeping up with her and keeps her guard up just in case-  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:25 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

-Shiny takes off after Nai, easily keeping up with her and keeps her guard up just in case-

*Nai runs up to a fountain off to the side of the next bend and splashes some water on the ground, using a stick she spells out something in the sand* "Can't speak, spell cast on me." *She pauses with the stick against the ground, thinking* "I'll need you to find the invisible thing and kill it or try to chant this incantation for me because my lips are sealed." *She pulls out a scroll where an ancient text of what looks like sandskrit is written. She eyes the scroll warily, then Shiny's sword. She picks up the stick again.* "On second thought, maybe if we splash water or something else on whatever cast it then you will be able to see it and kill
it to lift the spell"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:30 am
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

*Nai runs up to a fountain off to the side of the next bend and splashes some water on the ground, using a stick she spells out something in the sand* "Can't speak, spell cast on me." *She pauses with the stick against the ground, thinking* "I'll need you to find the invisible thing and kill it or try to chant this incantation for me because my lips are sealed." *She pulls out a scroll where an ancient text of what looks like sandskrit is written. She eyes the scroll warily, then Shiny's sword. She picks up the stick again.* "On second thought, maybe if we splash water or something else on whatever cast it then you will be able to see it and kill
it to lift the spell"

-Shiny sighs a little frustrated- So you're proposing we start flinging water around until it hits some invisible force and then you want me to chop it in half? -Shiny starts laughing- Okay that sounded funnier than I intended it to be...  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 am
AgentShiny71289

-Shiny sighs a little frustrated- So you're proposing we start flinging water around until it hits some invisible force and then you want me to chop it in half? -Shiny starts laughing- Okay that sounded funnier than I intended it to be...

*Nai nods, desperately trying to communicate non-verbally. She screws up her face trying to think of a better plan* ((That does sound super funny *giggle*))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

*Nai nods, desperately trying to communicate non-verbally. She screws up her face trying to think of a better plan* ((That does sound super funny *giggle*))

-Shiny shakes her head- If we had a bag of flour or something that would be just perfect because the water would eventually roll off the invisible force where as the flour would stick to it like dust  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 am
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

-Shiny shakes her head- If we had a bag of flour or something that would be just perfect because the water would eventually roll off the invisible force where as the flour would stick to it like dust
*Naioka thinks and then quickly writes.*
1. Water
2. Sand, Unless you can find flour
*Nai tears over to the fountain, stripping her cloak off on the way, and leaps in. She sprays water like a fan in a circle all around the fountain by sweeping her arms across the surface. When the water arches up, she beats her wings, causing the water droplets to scatter into mist*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

1. Water
*Nai tears over to the fountain, stripping her cloak off on the way, and leaps in. She sprays water like a fan in a circle all around the fountain by sweeping her arms across the surface. When the water arches up, she beats her wings, causing the water droplets to scatter into mist*

-Shiny scoops a huge handful of sand into her hands watching for the first sign of the invisible creature-  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 pm
AgentShiny
Naioka
AgentShiny71289
Naioka
AgentShiny71289

1. Water

-Shiny scoops a huge handful of sand into her hands watching for the first sign of the invisible creature-

*Nai continues to act as a sprinkler system and then catches the reflection of the sun off some water suspended mid-air and points towards it. She pulls a scroll from her robes even though she knows it's useless without the incantation and hopes Shiny's spear reaches to where the water floats. *

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm
Naioka

*Nai continues to act as a sprinkler system and then catches the reflection of the sun off some water suspended mid-air and points towards it. She pulls a scroll from her robes even though she knows it's useless without the incantation and hopes Shiny's spear reaches to where the water floats. *

Shiny follows Nai's hand and where she was pointing and sees the water reflecting off the creature and launches herself toward it raining the sand down on it so it sticks to the creature.

Shiny then tries to slice the creature, hoping that its blood wasn't invisible so that when the sand fell off she could still see where the creature is. As she engages the creature she also leads it towards the sandy area so that she can watch the footprints of where the creature is.

Using her previous knowledge of fighting such creatures to her advantage, hoping Nai wouldn't think she was just a blundering fool who rushed into any fight. Showing she does know quite a bit about on-the-spot fighting tactics.

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

kittybochan

Junior Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 pm
(oh hey look i started over biggrin )
*nexis lands gracefully on the cloud her tail flicking timidly back and forth*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:43 pm
AgentShiny
Naioka

Shiny follows Nai's hand and where she was pointing and sees the water reflecting off the creature and launches herself toward it raining the sand down on it so it sticks to the creature.

Shiny then tries to slice the creature, hoping that its blood wasn't invisible so that when the sand fell off she could still see where the creature is. As she engages the creature she also leads it towards the sandy area so that she can watch the footprints of where the creature is.

Using her previous knowledge of fighting such creatures to her advantage, hoping Nai wouldn't think she was just a blundering fool who rushed into any fight. Showing she does know quite a bit about on-the-spot fighting tactics.
*Nai watches helplessly as Shiny flashes through the courtyard towards the aberration in the spraying plumes of water. Her first cut strikes just under the water where the heart of a creature would be and the clanging sound of metal hitting metal jarred Nai's ears* MMNNNNRRR *Nai tries to scream as Shiny chases the monster onto the sand because footprints form, running quickly across it. She has to think quickly so she reaches into her robes for an disenchant spell and fiercely thrusts the sleeve of her robe into the fountain. Nai dabs the scroll carefully with water, covering all the ancient symbols, and presses it to her throat.* IT IS WEARING ARMOR! *Nai runs after Shiny, too far behind to catch up to the strong warrior who, speeding after an invisible target, is a lot more calculating and agile than Nai realized*

Naioka

Generous Genius

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 pm
Naioka
AgentShiny
Naioka

*Nai watches helplessly as Shiny flashes through the courtyard towards the aberration in the spraying plumes of water. Her first cut strikes just under the water where the heart of a creature would be and the clanging sound of metal hitting metal jarred Nai's ears* MMNNNNRRR *Nai tries to scream as Shiny chases the monster onto the sand because footprints form, running quickly across it. She has to think quickly so she reaches into her robes for an disenchant spell and fiercely thrusts the sleeve of her robe into the fountain. Nai dabs the scroll carefully with water, covering all the ancient symbols, and presses it to her throat.* IT IS WEARING ARMOR! *Nai runs after Shiny, too far behind to catch up to the strong warrior who, speeding after an invisible target, is a lot more calculating and agile than Nai realized*

Shiny heard Nai yell at her quickly glances at her wondering how the hell she just spoke to her and saw in her quick glimpse that she was holding a scroll to her throat. Looking back to her opponent or, at least what she could see of the opponent, she soon stars fling sand up with her spear on the flat of the blade so that she covers the entire creature.

Shiny watches as the creature's form starts to come into view from the sand and moves to the defensive so she can learn her opponent and find its weaknesses and flaws in the armor. Shiny knew this would not be an easy battle, just hoping she would come out of this alive since she would have to keep flinging sand so that she can see this creature...

♥ Calliope's Pavilion [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff