Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
War of the Wolves (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 pm
he just grinned and walked away with rose eventually going to come again tomorrow

Violet walked to Luna knowing she mad be might at violet she stayed a bit away from her looking down  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 pm
Not caring about his question to leave, he held the dagger above his chest and said "What did I say about backstabbers? Tell me your story, and I may consider not killing you."  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 am
"I dunno, she came and caught me and my weasel friend and then said we had to go and do stuff for her, or else. you know. we be her dinnah" he smiled. over time his fear started going away, not because he wasn't scared any more, but because he gets used to situations very quickly. "and that included planting that ridiculous microphone thing. I think she is an idiot. setting it to beep like that when it turns on." she moaned pretty much complaining about her to him. then realised the alpha didn't care much... "ok ok, she is... dundundndundudnudnnnnn a fox. yeah wow, so hard to guess huh. they are always doing stuff like that." he smiled "I also thought you would've just been able to smell her on my fur. I guess your not a very good wolf, huh."

Luna saw him walking away and did so as well heading back to the centre of camp expecting violet to follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 am
Violet saw them walking away she didn't realise Luna was walking away too  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:17 am
"No, it's because of the other wolf's smell here. It masked yours, so you managed to make it this far... Well, this far..." he said, insulted by his last words. He stood from the ground, lifted his foot, and stomped on the bat, not believing any of his words. If his stomp didn't knock him unconscious, then maybe a kick into the wall would.

Ryan never had parents, and was forced to live on his own. Every time he slept, he was troubled by some of his dreams from time to time. But when he slept on Envy's arm, he slept soundly and peacefully. He didn't know why he slept without a horrid thought on her arm, hence that she wants to eat him. Maybe it's just because she's kinder than Kagu was, such as feeding him and showing 'a little' bit of kindness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 am
Frudy saw his foot coming down and rolled to the side enough for it to not kill him, but he did end up falling off the roof then falling unconscious when he hit the ground.

~~an hour later~~
Envy began to wake up and saw him on her paw. "ew. rodent smell" she said knocking him off as she stood up. "alright. get in the bag. we need to go see if I can steal another mic. stupid bat ruined my last one" she growled briefly, yawning and stretching. she flicked her tail and ears as she shook herself awake.

"come on violet, we need to go and tell orion that there was an intruder. we need to up the security." she said looking back.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:50 am
Violet followed her "but what about rose?"if anything happened she wont be able to see her  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:41 am
Doing as he was told, he climbed inside the bag and awaited for her to take him wherever she might go.

Jumping off the roof, Andrew successfully landed without doing harm to himself nor to Frudy. Picking the bat up from the ground without a word, he walked back inside the building to place him within a prison cell suitable for his size. Within a few minutes, he was inside a cell for those who have done crimes higher than a petty steal. Cages of all size were there, one large enough to hold a elephant to one for a garden slug. Placing it within a cage Frudy's size, he locked the doors and pulled up a chair, waiting for it to awake so he could interrogate it.  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 am
"what about her? she is not part of the pack, and also a pup to the tresspasser. "she poked her "besides. you have other pups to play with anyway."

Envy pulled the bag over her shoulders and ran off on four legs back to the winter pack her tail swaying behind her almost hitting the trees she passed.

Frudy woke up, slowly and opened his eyes quickly noticing he was in a cage... again rubbing his head where it hit as he stood up. "this seems familiar." she moaned, sat down and held his wing, it wasn't bleeding any more but still hurt a bit. "you got any bandages wolfy?" he said kind of mockingly licking it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 am
"Be glad I didn't at least place you within the rusted cage, or it would be infected. Now tell me, why were you placing a mechanical device on my throne?" he asked, bring the dagger up so he could see it, incase he had to stab it in his wing again.  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 am
"and why didn't you?" he asked pulling his wing away stepping back from the blade slightly.
"why dont you ask the fox?" he moaned "she knew why. I cant really remember"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am
"Because then you would die. And I can MAKE you remember, so don't play stupid with me." he growled, bringing the knife closer to his wing. He then said "Now, I can make this painful, or as painless as twenty questions. It's nothing personal, it's just that you were going to bring down my nation for the Summer pack, thus meaning you should die for treason. First question... Where is your imaginary fox now?"  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am
"They don't like me 'cause I'm small"she said quietly  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 pm
"oh yeah! yeah that was it, although she was only the helping kinda kinda part. the fox I mean, and her name is envy." he said not really minding giving away the fox, it was more ryan he wanted to keep from them, but he already failed at that... "and that question I really dont know the answer to. I hope this trivia doesn't get any harder than that" he said bringing his wing behind his back.

Envy stopped, just outside the winter pack and opened the bag. "alright weasel, go in, sneak around until you find the storage room for their electronic equipment. it will be a warm room, they dont want it all freezing up on them." she said putting the bag down after he got out. "be quick. or I'll just have to eat you" she wasn't really, she just wanted him to be fast.
"while your there you might as well pick up a mic. if you cant find one, then I'll go get it., u just find the room."
she sat down.

"I doubt its cus your small. besides, small is good for...er... hide and seek." she joked trying to lighten the mood. "and for crawling in spaces, I doubt your sister could get into any of them. she wouldn't want to break a nail after all" she laughed as they were almost there.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 pm
"She's always grumpy and when I try to talk to her she only blows me off...guess im not cool or something"she said rolling her eyes tensed"she prolly did break a nail once cuz of the way she asks"she only chuckles once to herself  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games