Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:08 am
Just be grateful that there's no yoghurt in the picture, hmm? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:17 am
*drumroll*

*tension*

"The UK General Election thread.."  

Invictus_88
Captain

fwikin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:57 pm
Invictus_88

gay! all gay!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:13 am
fwikin
gay! all gay!

Nyasha, you made me change the rules page.  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:34 am
Invictus_88

I had a visit yesterday from the Labourites, trying to win support. Poor chap didn't really stand a chance. He seemed a little unsettled when I opened the door, gothed up to the eyeballs....When I suddenly launched into a tirade about the illegal war being waged, I swear, he cringed!

Turns out, this poor chap is a genuine Labour supporter, just as upset with Blair as I am. I offered him a cup of tea. From a blue teapot in a blue mug. I think he realised my stance at that point.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:39 am
That sounds beautiful.

You've seen my ability to hold and take ground on the field of foxhunting debates?

I was out drinking on Friday and because I was in the company of long-haired stoners, a bald vegan came over handing out leaflets for the local group of hunt sabateurs. We were all from independent schools and were mostly anti-ban..or at least pro-civil rights.

My points caused him to get a bit heated and then beat a hasty retreat.

Not a patch on yours though..

Invictus_88
Captain

Beatle_Babe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:30 pm
Invictus_88
7th January, 1987. Sometime in the early hours, if I recall..

EDIT: St Distaff's day.

No, I don't know who the hell that is either..

Ooh, another January 7th birthday? biggrin I have the same birthday, just a different birth year wink I was born in '85.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:41 pm
Beatle_Babe
Invictus_88

Ooh, another January 7th birthday? biggrin I have the same birthday, just a different birth year wink I was born in '85.

Jolly good, all the best people are born in January.. wink

Care to post an introduction?

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:10 pm
Invictus_88
That sounds beautiful.

You've seen my ability to hold and take ground on the field of foxhunting debates?

I was out drinking on Friday and because I was in the company of long-haired stoners, a bald vegan came over handing out leaflets for the local group of hunt sabateurs. We were all from independent schools and were mostly anti-ban..or at least pro-civil rights.

My points caused him to get a bit heated and then beat a hasty retreat.

Not a patch on yours though..

~chuckles~ Fabulous! My only regret is that I was not able to witness such a scene.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:01 pm
Invictus_88
Beatle_Babe
Invictus_88

Jolly good, all the best people are born in January.. wink

Care to post an introduction?

January 1st... woo hoo... January is THE BEST!!!  

Arivel

Arivel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:09 pm
um... since this thread doesn't seem to have much of a topic...

My dad brought me home Chinese, because he felt sorry for me and my incredibly sore toes. I had 2 disgusting Fortune Cookies (I never actually eat them, I just read the fortunes) and their lovely wonderful words were:

"Trust him, but still keep your eyes open."
and *sigh*
"There is a prospect of a thrilling time ahead of you."
eek
The second I read those I thought of only one person. Incredibly sad isn't it? Yes Francis... I thought of you... and Yoghurt...
wink

Now then... I have no idea why I posted that but... oh well. So... anyone else gotten intresting fortunes from fortune cookies?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:57 am
Arivel

My dad brought me home Chinese, because he felt sorry for me and my incredibly sore toes. I had 2 disgusting Fortune Cookies (I never actually eat them, I just read the fortunes) and their lovely wonderful words were:

and *sigh*
eek
The second I read those I thought of only one person. Incredibly sad isn't it? Yes Francis... I thought of you... and Yoghurt...
wink

Now then... I have no idea why I posted that but... oh well. So... anyone else gotten intresting fortunes from fortune cookies?

It's a sign, I'm pretty sure that must be a sign.. Probably wise to keep your eyes open too though, I'm trustworthy, but liable to get carried away. Yes, you know what I mean.
..rather a sure sign at that too!  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:06 am
Invictus_88
Arivel

and *sigh*
eek
wink

It's a sign, I'm pretty sure that must be a sign.. Probably wise to keep your eyes open too though, I'm trustworthy, but liable to get carried away. Yes, you know what I mean.

What it's a sign of is rather more concerning....especially when it comes to Francis and his being given free rein with a pot of yoghurt. I think we ALL know what he means, but who knows how many have twigged to read him say so himself?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:49 am
illyrianth
Invictus_88

A sign... hm... I'm trying to decide whether I should be worried....
Yes... unfortunately... I know what you mean.

What it's a sign of is rather more concerning....especially when it comes to Francis and his being given free rein with a pot of yoghurt. I think we ALL know what he means, but who knows how many have twigged to read him say so himself?

Yeah... That's why I'm worried... Yes. Everyone knows what he means but I think the only time he actually said it he did his little *crafty edit* thing.

Hey Illy. Don't forget to add me to the birthday list...
Jan. 1st (New Years Day)

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:30 am
Arivel

Hey Illy. Don't forget to add me to the birthday list...
Jan. 1st (New Years Day)

Noo, I'd been top of the list for ages!

eek

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games