Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:23 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The knight nodded, though he didn't want to hurt Arron if it could be avoided.
"I can't do much while... fighting you. There are too many people watching, I can't tell who is controlling you." Talbot said through breaths. The fighting from earlier was beginning to weigh on him more the longer he fought Arron.

The one in control continued to force Arron to attack, holding back nothing, and going for direct attacks aimed at vital points. None made contact, but the blade was getting closer and closer to making another hit on the white knight.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:33 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

Continuing to fight this bishop's control, Arron put all his willpower into stopping his arms & hands. If he could stop that, then it would give the knight a small window of opportunity to help. The pain was considerable, but he did not care at that point.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:50 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot dodged a few more attacks, then received a shallow slash just below his collar bone. Before another slash could be delivered to his head, he drove his own sword forward in a decisive slash, knocking the blade out of Arron's hand. The sword flung backward through the air, and landed a fair distance away, out of reach.
The control on Arron wavered a little as he fought back, but once the blade was thrown from his hand, it flared up once more, this time focused primarily on his arms and legs, as those were giving the bishop the most trouble. They sent him toward a nearby soldier to try and retrieve a new weapon. Battle wasn't over until one of them was on their knees, after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:58 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

"Oh... n-no... y-you... don't..." said Arron through gritted teeth. He focused everything he had into stopping his body from moving. Perhaps too much, as his body was starting to show signs of it crystallizing.

"Boyo enough! You're taking it too far! If you don't let me take over soon it'll be a repeat from earlier!" said the counterpart.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Arron's fighting had some effect, and his movement was halted, hardly shifting awkwardly toward the hilt of a blade nearby in a shaky motion. The one in control forced his arm forward painfully to grab a hold of the hilt.
However, Talbot was faster, and he kicked the sword from its place, sending it spinning on it side to land beside the previous sword.
"Arron... are you all right?" he asked, sword at the ready in case anything happened, while he pressed his other hand to the open wound on his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:16 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

"F-Fighting... it..." he said quietly, "T-Talbot... now. Do-Do it now." Arron was demanding his friend to force his body to its knees.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:19 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Right. I'm sorry." Talbot brought his arm up with the end of his hilt ready to come down at Arrom, then cringed when blood spurted from his chest a bit from the wound. He ignored it, and swung down, only to miss when Arron stepped out of the way in the last moment.
The one controlling him was not through, and sent a powerful wave of control through Arron all at once.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:24 am
Flustered Knight Anon

The mechanic finally lost his fight with the bishop. He was no longer in control. His body was now completely a puppet. All he could do was watch in horror.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:32 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The movements of Arron's body were much less stilted as complete control was taken away from him. When he dodged Talbot a second time, it was with elegance and ease, and it wasn't long before he was forced to take hold of another soldier's sword.
"Arron...?" Talbot looked upon his friend with worry when he noticed the sudden change. He hesitated to attack, and ended up having to become defensive when a barrage of attacks were sent his way. His footwork failed him a moment when a particularly powerful slash nicked the top of his right hand. He was only able to right himself in time to block a second slash.
"Arron... please speak to me if you can!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:07 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron managed to whisper "I-I c-can't stop it an-anymore..."

"Oh... That... IS IT." The mechanic heard his counterpart say. Lyth was stepping in & started fighting for control. Talbot would be able to hear Lyth speak as Arron's eyes flickered back & forth between teal & prismatic hues.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:51 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Talbot traded slashes with the mechanic, his blows aiming to knock aside his weapon, and his opponent's aiming to kill him. He was holding his own quite well, especially when considering the condition he was in, and only a few slashes made their way to him.
"I will... not let this continue any longer!" the knight said, covered in his own blood from various shallow cuts that made their way through his defences. He plunged forward, deliberately taking a slice along the left of his waist so that he could take his opponent; who was already fighting for control from Lyth, by surprise. His action was enough to knock Arron off his feet and onto the ground on his back. Talbot took this opportunity to stab his weapon into Arron's cloak, effectively pinning him to the ground.
"It's over."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:18 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

The mechanic & his counterpart hit the ground hard. The armor clanged against the dirt loudly, causing the helmet move oddly. Lyth was poised to still fight the bishop for control if needed, but was not for certain if he had full control. Talbot however could see prismatic eyes staring up at the knight.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:03 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The bishop relinquished control once it was clear that Arron had been defeated. It would feel like a wave of tightness leaving his body all at once.
Talbot stood over Arron, looking to make sure he was okay, then he turned his attention to the king and queen.
"Your majesties!" the entire arena went silent as he began to speak.
"I've done as you said. I've proven myself to be a knight, as you said I should. Now... in front of all of your subjects.... I want you to tell me that you will reinstate the peace treaty, and sign it as soon as possible." his words caused a stir in the crowd.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron's counterpart gave him back control once the Bishop's spell was gone completely. He tried to sit up only to realize how stuck he was with the sword lodged in his clothing. the mechanic felt mentally numb & exhausted from the fight. He ripped off the helmet, tossing it aside before looking at Talbot.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games