Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:52 pm
Saga walked out with his take-out then he looked over seeing Luna driving by."Was that Luna? oh well i hope this food tastes just as good as it smells.Wait..............i need some drinks too.TO THE STORE!" Thought Saga moving from the restaurant to the store to pick up some drinks to enjoy with his take-out dinner.he tried to put off the thought of his crime he did.

"Yuki i will try my best to get the wine stain out of your dress."said Mercutio smiling at her while holding her hand  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:28 pm
Yuki blushed, and tapped her index fingers together again. "Mommy and Mercutio sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" Amaya giggled quietly. Yuki began to blush furiously and she quietly shushed Amaya. "You don't have to do that Mercutio...I mean get the stain out.." Yuki said humbly, trying to shake off what Amaya just said.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:45 pm
*luna was waiting for them at their house in her car with raven and soma while looking at a picture of luna and gabriel together in a family portriate wearing all white with a blue backround with gabriel holding luna close having his arms around luna's waist and soma and raven smiling happily as she and gabriel were aswell thinking to herself8 'oh gabriel...when will you come home?.. *she gazed at the sky tearing up a bit*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 pm
Sachiko X Ryoko

User Image

Sachiko was on the hunt. Finding out a few years ago that her son, Mamoru was not actually her son and that she had a daughter.Sachiko often wondered if there was a terrible mix up of some sort... and that her sister recieved Yuki and Not Mamoru. After all the servants who did help deliver the babies weren't really reliable anyways, and they often messed everything up. Sachiko, was really determined to find her beloved long lost daughter, She often dreamt of her watching her grow up through her subconscious mind. "I wonder what my daughter's name is, I bet it is beautiful...Like Sakura or Yuki..." Sachiko thought. . The thought of actually having a beautiful daughter made her smile, Everyday. Especially knowing she conceived her with Ryuunosuke, the man she loved. Even the thought of him made her heart leap everyday. "I wonder If I will See Ryuunosuke while I look, That would be truly amazing... I Really want to see him again...maybe my sister has left him...perhaps I could marry him....oh my that would be amazing..." Sachiko thought tapping her index finger against her cheek, with a smile upon her painted lips. "Would Ryuunosuke be happy to see me? Is my daughter as beautiful as I envision her?" Sachiko thought, questions were running in her head like crazy. Just the excitement of her truly having a baby girl made her happy as can be. After all, she always wanted a daughter...unlike her sister who always wanted a son. Perhaps Mamoru was Minako's son after all, It could be likely. Finally Sachiko caught a familiar comforting spicy scent, Sachiko's heart felt like it was about to beat right out of her chest. "Ryuunosuke..." The excitement of seeing her mate again made her smile. It had been many centuries. "Maybe he would be happy to see me..." Sachiko finally smiled. Using her wolf speed, She followed the scent.

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm
*luna looked cute today without her usual makeup with her hair in a brade and she was watching soma and raven play then she saw a women that looked exactly like yuki, mistaken she ran up to the women and hugged her tight happy to see her mistaking her for yuki* YUKII!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:34 pm
Sachiko looked confused at the girl who just ran over to her. "Excuse me...but who is Yuki?" Sachiko asked. Sachiko ran her hands through her black hair. Yuki had silver hair not black. Sachiko tilted her head in curiosity looking at Luna."My name is Sachiko Ryoko." Sachiko responded, fixing the red ribbon in her hair.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 pm
*luna stepped back appologizing to her* im sorry..., but you looked just like my friend.., *looked looked at her closely* your her real mother arent you.., *luna smiled brightly* i have someone you would be very happy to meet sachiko *luna led her into the house with ryu and yuki sitting next to him* yuki...i think i found her..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 pm
Yuki looked up in surprise, "found who?" Yuki asked, When she noticed Sachiko she tilted her head. "Who's that?" Yuki asked. "Ah... Sorry I'm late I had to--" Her father said walking out. He stopped in his tracks the moment he saw Sachiko. His eyes were wide in shock, as if he had seen a ghost. "S-Sachiko? I-is that you?" Ryuunosuke asked, surprised. "Who is Sachiko?" Yuki asked, hating being left in the dark.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:45 pm
*luna came and sat by yuki and showed her the thoughts she read from sachiko* yuki...thats your mother, honey its her,  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 pm
"its no doubt,its her.her scent is just like yours yuki.She is your flesh & blood."said Mercutio coming out in his normal outfit,looking at all 3 of them  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm
Sachiko looked over to Yuki. "So your her, your my daughter. My name is Sachiko. When You were a baby-- You were mixed up with someone else's child, I believe it was Minako's... It was a boy a son named Mamoru." Sachiko began to explain. Sachiko looked over to Ryuunosuke who gave her a soft gaze. "You are as Beautiful as I envisioned you..." Sachiko said smiling over to Yuki. Sachiko turned to Ryuunosuke. "So how is my sister?' Sachiko asked. In actuality she didn't care what happened to her sister, mainly because Minako tried to poison her. "Shes dead, Sachiko." Ryuunosuke responded. "I see." Sachiko said, both sad and happy at the same time. To Sachiko...and Yuki's surprise she felt Ryuunosuke's arms wrap around her. "Its been a long time...Hasn't it?" Ryuunosuke said, kissing Sachiko's neck softly.

XX
"Am I the only one who is confused here?" Yuki asked. "So, in all actuality my mom that I thought was my mom...was not actually my mom at all?" Yuki said, She felt extremely confused. Yuki looked over to Mercutio. "Oh yeah...he has sensitive smell.." Yuki thought awkwardly. Ryuunosuke laughed slightly. "Its alright, I understand why you are so confused." Ryuunosuke smiled hugging Sachiko to him. "It was a long time ago...But me and Sachiko are madly in love and have been for centuries...when I found out that I was arranged to marry Minako...Well I was torn...as was Sachiko. So I decided to spend one more night with her...and thus you were concieved. I don't know how you and the other baby were confused...But I know Minako slept with another man." Ryuunosuke explained. "Eww...gross..." Yuki shuddered. "Yep, sad but true." Ryuunosuke finished

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:04 pm
*soma came inside and hugged amaya* soma: want to go play?? *he smiled at amaya sweetly*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm
Amaya smiled, "sure Soma!" Amaya giggled.

XX
"So...Sachiko is my mother eh?" Yuki thought looking at Sachiko with her normal red eyes. Yuki sighed. "How confusing...so I was living a lie...thinking Minako was my mother..." Yuki thought running her hands through her hair as she usually did.
XX
Sachiko smiled to Ryuunosuke, "I think you and I have alot of.."Catching up" to do." Ryuunosuke said, taking Sachiko by the hand. Sachiko looked genuinely surprised. "So he was happy to see me... I am so glad." Sachiko thought, smiling overjoyed. She squeezed his hand and Ryuunosuke led Sachiko to his bedroom. They both vanished into the darkness of the room...not to be heard from...for now.
XX
Yuki got up, "I am going to go to my bedroom, if anyone needs me." Yuki said. "I have a lot of thinking to do." Yuki said heading off to her room, almost wordlessly. She sat on her bed and went deep into thought. "So...Sachiko is my mother...? I thought Minako was...how am I going to process this?" Yuki thought laying on her bed and staring up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 pm
*luna went outside and watched the kids play*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm
"Yuki dear i need to go out for something i will return in a bit."said Mercutio heading out,using his Inhuman speed when he found walking home alone from the store Saga."Yo,King its been sometime since the last time we fought,when was it,500, no 600 years ago.No matter,i'm here to claim the power of the Checkmate Four.I would be the better King of us two.Now let us fight it out for the rightful ruler of the power of King of the Checkmate Four."said Mercutio,grabbing Saga & took him to a part of the forest where no one goes.He then focused his powers to form his Knife,which then he looked right into Saga's eyes."Summon forth your Sword,King.Then we will begin.The King vs the Fang,this will be joyous."said Mercutio.

Saga put his food & drink down,then with what power he could control,he summoned forth his Broadsword,then looking back at Mercutio."I don't know who you are,but i know the power you ust used is identical to mine,thus making my suppition true,there is another Fangire in town."said Saga taking a calm breath then he noticed the man with the knife,moved with such speed where he barely could block thus the battle of the two began,with both Saga & Mercutio moving at Inhuman Speeds clashing their weapons,with Saga trying not to hurt Mercutio  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games