Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:14 pm
UGH. So sorry I seem to be dropping off again. It's just one thing after the other. A family friend recently died and I have to work on making the funeral missalettes, not to mention attend long, late-night choir practices for the mass. I've also had to mind a video editing project on top of that. gonk

But yeah, I actually have been considering throwing together the characters of the most active peeps together! It doesn't even need Maxwell---no wait, I think it's Origin who's more centered around matters of time and space when it comes to Aselia. Anyhoo, the dimensional instabilities surrounding the planet are pretty much enough!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:15 pm
Azura Cantarella
UGH. So sorry I seem to be dropping off again. It's just one thing after the other. A family friend recently died and I have to work on making the funeral missalettes, not to mention attend long, late-night choir practices for the mass. I've also had to mind a video editing project on top of that. gonk

But yeah, I actually have been considering throwing together the characters of the most active peeps together! It doesn't even need Maxwell---no wait, I think it's Origin who's more centered around matters of time and space when it comes to Aselia. Anyhoo, the dimensional instabilities surrounding the planet are pretty much enough!
It's all good. *gives a hug* I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I don't think I can handle another death anytime soon myself. XP It's been 3 months since my aunt died, and I'm still a bit shook up over finding her in the condition she was in. xp  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:54 am
Fedora Warrior

Sirea Angelie

Krazy-Chibi

Evilweirdo 0

Youkai Saint

APH-Fem Canada-APH

ShadeKyubi

Lord Lee Major

RP_Master_Jak

Erryn Lovelace

iTheGoddessMartel

Red Lastalia

Sythril Vythethi

iProject Angelus

Fae Princess Euphie

Jewel of Antares

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

CLCyrus

Cedric the Seraphim

SD Paul Prospero

Jishin

Alvin Svent

I am so so SO SORRY to leave everyone hanging yet again. gonk I tried. But...cutting the crap and getting to the point, too much of life just got in the way again and now, I have to be leaving for the Philippines for about another month. I'm not gonna have wi-fi where I'm staying.

So yeah, if you guys are really ticked off by now over how slow I am at trying to get things going, then I'd totally understand if any of you just wants to drop this RP. Thanks for your time. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:14 pm
Azura Cantarella
Fedora Warrior

Sirea Angelie

Krazy-Chibi

Evilweirdo 0

Youkai Saint

APH-Fem Canada-APH

ShadeKyubi

Lord Lee Major

RP_Master_Jak

Erryn Lovelace

iTheGoddessMartel

Red Lastalia

Sythril Vythethi

iProject Angelus

Fae Princess Euphie

Jewel of Antares

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

CLCyrus

Cedric the Seraphim

SD Paul Prospero

Jishin

Alvin Svent

I am so so SO SORRY to leave everyone hanging yet again. gonk I tried. But...cutting the crap and getting to the point, too much of life just got in the way again and now, I have to be leaving for the Philippines for about another month. I'm not gonna have wi-fi where I'm staying.

So yeah, if you guys are really ticked off by now over how slow I am at trying to get things going, then I'd totally understand if any of you just wants to drop this RP. Thanks for your time. sweatdrop
Nah, I'm not angry at all. I've been having some stuff going on at my side of the fence myself. I still have alot of my aunt's stuff to go through and my home still needs fixing up. A very slow, yet surely process. xp

I'm still gonna be standing tall in this ship. ;3  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:35 am
Azura Cantarella

You cannot outlast my patience once it is set on something [Gargoyle Training ya know]

Sirea Angelie
I'm still gonna be standing tall in this ship. ;3

A ship? then how about a shanty?
Old man riiiiiiiver, that old man riiiiiiiiver; he must know soooooooooomething
...which is why I want you two to nab him when he makes his weekly trip to the butchers  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:16 am
Azura Cantarella
Fedora Warrior

Sirea Angelie

Krazy-Chibi

Evilweirdo 0

Youkai Saint

APH-Fem Canada-APH

ShadeKyubi

Lord Lee Major

RP_Master_Jak

Erryn Lovelace

iTheGoddessMartel

Red Lastalia

Sythril Vythethi

iProject Angelus

Fae Princess Euphie

Jewel of Antares

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

CLCyrus

Cedric the Seraphim

SD Paul Prospero

Jishin

Alvin Svent

Hey, I'll wait. I have things going on in my life that need to be done, but I won't abandon ship.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:55 pm
Azura Cantarella

Hey, this stuff happens to everybody. Shenanigans ensue without provocation.
Anyway, I don't have any writing courses in the coming semester, so I might as well stick around and write something, right?
Anyway, hang in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:22 am
Fedora Warrior

Sirea Angelie

Evilweirdo 0

APH-Fem Canada-APH

ShadeKyubi

Erryn Lovelace

iTheGoddessMartel

Red Lastalia

Sythril Vythethi

iProject Angelus

Fae Princess Euphie

Jewel of Antares

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

CLCyrus

Cedric the Seraphim

SD Paul Prospero

Jishin

Alvin Svent

I think I am finally in a position where I'm able to check in with this RP as much as I actually want to. I most likely still can't respond as quickly as I used to—I may be gone for over a week or two if things get really hectic—but I think it's finally safe to say I won't be leaving things hanging for several months like I just did.

I already have my replies queued up, but before I post them I want to take another roll call to see who's still interested. Again, I fully understand if you've just lost the drive for this RP in particular because it's been so, so long. Or are unsatisfied/frustrated with how the pacing will be. Or if other RPs have grabbed your interest so much more that you find it kinda hard to come back to this one. Or if life has just plain become a whole lot busier during the downtime. Any reason, really. It was never my intent to make anyone feel like they're forced to stay.

If you're deciding to bow out, you don't even have to write an exit for your character. Us remaining people, we'll just discuss how to take things from here on out. 3nodding

Oh, and to recap, RP_Master_Jak and Lord Lee Major seem to be gone from Gaia for good. I know Lee has just become too busy to sign on, and I assume the same of Jak.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:42 am
Azura Cantarella

I'm still up for it! The are other role plays I'm joining, but I can't play Hubert in the Tales one I'm in yet, so I'm definitely up for this one still. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:51 am
I'll stay~! Though, because Ankoko/Daermod are the main antagonists in my role play, I think I'll drop them in this one. sweatdrop Knowing me, I'd get the role plays mixed up and confuse the hell out of everyone. rofl  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:39 am
Azura Cantarella

I'm still up to RP, my captain. Though, that's pretty much what I can do for the guild as of late. My main client tends to send me email in the middle of the night to do stuff for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:16 am
Azura Cantarella

Staying
-continues playing the menu screen theme-  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:11 am
Azura Cantarella

Hm....I'll stay, too. Though, with Maiku's group gone, he'll need others to tag along with. Maka and Soul are with Krystal, Jade, and the Tower of Man's group, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:01 pm
Azura Cantarella

I'm still stayin' with this ship. ;3 I have thought about dropping Krystal and Hiei, but I had a change of heart. xd  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:08 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
Azura Cantarella

Hm....I'll stay, too. Though, with Maiku's group gone, he'll need others to tag along with. Maka and Soul are with Krystal, Jade, and the Tower of Man's group, right?
From what I can check, yep, they are. 3nodding  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games