Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
War of the Wolves (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 am
(lol, who Envy? In this RP I made it thieving Female Fox.... in the Show it is actually a Male Shapeshifter from Fullmetal Alchemist smile ...)

Tara and Alta sat down, Alta putting Jack on the floor next to her watched the pup walk off towards it "what d'you think it is?"
"I dunno, probably just some meat a lynx left behind or something"
"yeah, catch more than they can eat, the idiots" Alta replied.

Envy had followed them to behind the pipes and had stayed silent all of the way, "you put a rock there? dumbass" she hadn't seen the human put it there. Envys ears automatically turn when she hears something coming closer.. not knowing it went the other way she growled a little "you told them?" she suspected, since she didn't see where she's just gone a second ago because of the snow.
"hmph" she didn't believe there was a hole anywhere at all... so she was going to make her own.... "are you coming Tirion?" she said firmly glancing at him.
"I doubt there was even a hole there at all" she snapped at Moon, and at that point she knew it was only her fear talking her into separating... but not willing to lose a bit of pride she went ahead herself and made a dash for the gate behind a Bin.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 pm
Seeing Envy's hastily made hole, Tirion didn't bother to argue and quickly entered to escape. However, as he got out, he lost sight of Envy, and the snow wouldn't allow him to see where she had ran off to.  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm
in the snow somewhere Envy ran and stopped at a tree looking behind her for Tirion "Tirion?" she said, whispering so the humans didn't hear her. she couldn't smell him, or see him. "he didn't follow...?" she muttered to herself before running off again under a large rock kind of like shelter, only cold. 'I dont need him anyway' she thought to herself... but really, she would miss him.
assuming she was out of the humans way she sat there waiting for it to at least stop snowing a little bit before continuing forward, she laid down and tried to stay warmish  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm
Moon was about to say something but they were gone. After a little bit she was just about to move when she heard a gun shot. Suddenly something hit her, but didn't kill her, she looked and saw a dart gun in her back. Shoot. She thought groggily as she swayed and fell to the ground.  

Emberine YinYang

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:05 pm
Hearing a sound through the deep snow, Tirion recognized that sound. It was the sound of the item that hit him in the leg, and Moon hasn't caught up to him yet. Looking back at the direction Envy must have run off to and back to Moon, Tirion growled in anger and limped back towards the hole. Crawling back through the hole, he saw Moon lying on the ground and wondered if she was dead, until he saw a small dart sticking out of her back. Pulling it out, Tirion grabbed Moon by the arms and started to drag her towards the hole, hoping that he could make it before the humans could shoot him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:07 pm
Emilie edged closer to the smell, stopping when she could see it. She hurried closer making a panicked noise.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:22 pm
Quickly rushing towards Emilie, she was blocking something from Jack's view. But from what he could tell, it was quite large, and doesn't seem to be moving. "What? What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 pm
There was another shot but the dart just missed Tirion. Moon felt herself being dragged, but she couldn't wake up she was out. She dreamed of being in a cage and people testing her on what she was able to do. They were communicating with her in there language.  

Emberine YinYang

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm
Eyes widening as the dart landed only a inch away from his face and impaled itself upon the large, wooden fence, Tirion pulled Moon harder as he tried to escape with her through the hole. Finally, he got her and himself out through the fence and began to drag her once again as quickly as he could through the blurry field of snow to avoid the humans.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm
The humans could no longer see the two wolves as they made there way through the snow. Miako's fur ruffled in the sligh breeze, but she still didn't move.

(hey I need guys to join my vampire rp)  

Emberine YinYang

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm
(( What does that mean? You need to RP with another RP? Well, go ahead, I can wait.))

Tirion would simply place her on his back, but his shot leg said otherwise. But fortunately, as he dragged her, he saw recently made tracks in the snow, and they weren't the odd shape of the human's feet. Moving more quickly, Tirion looked back at Moon and hoped she would wake up soon, or he would at least run into Envy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:13 am
Hearing something coming closer Envy shuffled back further into the rocks and covered herself all the way up over her nose with her tail both for warmth and for disguising her face to blend into the snow a little more.... as she backed into the rock she covered a smaller hole... not knowing there was something in there it came up and bit her ripping out her fur so she moved. Yelping loudly as she jumped up from the ground she forgot about humans hearing her when her anger took over "what the ******** do you think your doing rat?!" it was a chinchilla. "you just ripped my fur out! get your a** out here!" she yelled at it pawing at the hole.

Glancing at each other in confusion Alta and Tara got up and walked quickly but not rushing over to where the pup was.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:28 am
XD omg i just realized that the guy in your siggy was in iron man
i feel so dense now //

Emilie looked at Tara. "My momma." She said not sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 am
(loool, he's also Sherlock holmes =D I love him ^^ is it weird that I have an Iron man poster by my bed? =O xD ahaha )

Tara stared at the foul smelling thing in front of her getting the picture she pulled the pup close and hid her head in her fur. "its alright pup, but I wouldn't look at it." she said and moved her away behind the bushes with alta following. "lets go" she let go and began walking her away from the smell. looking at Alta she frowned a little "mm, now what?" she whispered  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 am
// XD i have a sherlock holmes poster by my bed is that weird? haha he is hot XD but you can have him green //

Emilie walked with Tara obediantly, she wondered if she wouldve been ok if she hadnt gone with Tara in the first place. The fact that Tara was still being nice made her cry, she felt really little then.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games