Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
xxxHolic anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna watch it?
  Of course! No matter what!
  Anime's not my thing... Sticking with the manga!
  I would if I could!!! But my computer can't handle such downloads! T_T
View Results

Moyrostitute

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:16 pm
I've seen the first 6 episodes of the anime, and I think I'll stick to the manga. Its not like I dont like the anime, it is pretty good, but I'm very impatient.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:22 pm
Last episode of the season (may there be two seasons, PLEAAAAASE!!!)
-Watanuki looks too young to have that voice... Hen desu...
-How creepy... having a hand following you...
-That kid's voice sounds like Al, from FMA!!!! WAAAAH!!! I love that voice... crying (poor Al...)
-Lol! Yes... Watanuki's too young to have a teenager voice!!! XD You screwed with the voices for the first time, P.I.G.! But... I forgive you because it's not that bad... XP
-Yeah! Let's throw salt at everything so it vanishes XDDDDD sweatdrop sorry, got carried away, and it would be funny to just throw salt to make things go away...
-Wasn't Watanuki being cared by his uncles... or his grandparents? (I mean, in the manga?) I would check, but I don't have volume 4 with me right now XD I know that's where this arc is placed.
-HER! It was translated that the landlord was a woman! It must be Hibiya Chitose! LOVE!!! heart
-Cute Watanuki!!! heart He wrote "My birthday" on the calendar! ^_^
-LOL how did he get so tall after so little time?
-Saku chan won't be able to stand this part with all the hands! Creepy!!!
-All those hands reminded me of the boss in the well from Zelda, Ocarina of Time.
-Oh... poor Watanuki crying He lost a friend even before the death lady... (What a nice music)
-Oh... how nice of Yuuko... like she knew that he thought that eating together with other persons made them closer, like family... crying

Beautiful end of the season (Hopefully not the end of the series *crosses fingers*) Differently from Tsubasa, they didn't announce that there was going to be a second part, but I really hope they do the second season!!! We want to see more angstiness due to Watanuki's/Doumeki's loss of eye!!! And the spider woman, and everything that is worthy of showing!!!  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[ juice ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:02 pm
heart I certainly hope to watch it!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:48 am
i seen every episode including the movie and the side story and i have to say it is one of the best anime i have seen in a long time. those of you who havent seen it you can find every episode on youtube.com [even the movie]  

exocoldfire

Tianta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:04 am
CANNOT WAIT to watch this!! My friend is downloading it and burning it to a disk for me for xmas...LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:54 pm
Hey, does anyone know when season 2 is coming out?  

WhitePhoenixRyoko

~.Sakura_Mizzuki-Chan.~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:21 pm
Really?
Theres a season two?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:53 pm
I watched the anime and it was a BIG dissapointment. I mean, I didn't like the drawing style one bit. It looked sooooo messy and sloppy compared to the manga. I mean sure they are long, but they didn't have to exagerrate it to the extreme in the anime. I mean, it looked like they were practically giants and/or they had a disorder or something.

Not to mention they didn't even go in order. They put other stories in there and didn't even put this 'one' thing in there that is a big hit in the manga, at least to me anyway. If you want to know it is during volume 6-7ish.

Even though the anime was a big dissapointment though, it was fun to see them actually move and not in a manga. Plus some parts of the anime were good but overall it was just a letdown.  

midnight_red_sol

twisted fangirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:33 pm
I've seen the anime and even though I've seen it all I still prefer the manga MUCH more.I was fun seeing my faorite move though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:33 pm
yuki_aoi
i want to see it ^_^
malu can you pm the link to the trailer?? please??
I also cant wait for the anime movie of holic to come out biggrin

theres a movie eek  

forgetfulz

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:23 pm
the problem with the anime is that it doesn't follow the manga that well sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:04 pm
Have you guys seen the xxxHolic movie? It! Is! SOOOOOOO!!!! GOOD!

Watch it!

Now!
evil

Crystal_Zelda

inuyashaluver631

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:41 pm
my stupid comp can download!!! it's not fair!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Crystal_Zelda
Have you guys seen the xxxHolic movie? It! Is! SOOOOOOO!!!! GOOD!

Watch it!

Now!
evil

Indeed. 'Twas great! ^_^  

ScreamQueen13

ScreamQueen13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:21 pm
inuyashaluver631
my stupid comp can download!!! it's not fair!! crying

Go to Anime.ms and you can watch the full xxxHOLiC series online without having to download (you can download them if you want to, though).  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff