Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Legendary Lotto! (Open for September) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TheWhiteDragonfly generated a random number between 1 and 721 ... 323!

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 pm
Here I go!  
shabatha generated a random number between 1 and 721 ... 666!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:38 am
Oooo Manaphy! RNJesus will probably not be with me this time.

Edit: Dude, number of the demon xD  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Amaya524 generated a random number between 1 and 721 ... 496!

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:44 am
Manaphy is so cute! Elizabeth would love to have them.

EDIT: Really?! 6 numbers off! Ugh, should have known that the RNG wouldn't be on my side.

EDIT: Wait, never mind. The RNG was really good to me after all. Please let me continue to be the closest. whee  
RedEagleEye007 generated a random number between 1 and 721 ... 435!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:19 pm
I'll give it a go. Eh...bad roll.  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:33 pm
Amaya524

The legendary lotto for October 2016 has officially come to a close!

Congrats Amaya!~ You may claim your Tidal Bell and summon your Manaphy whenever and however you would like! Just remember that summoned legendary levels at max must be your active party's average level rounded down, but you can always claim it at a lower level if you would like. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:00 pm
SpectralEternity
Amaya524

Congrats Amaya!~ You may claim your Tidal Bell and summon your Manaphy whenever and however you would like! Just remember that summoned legendary levels at max must be your active party's average level rounded down, but you can always claim it at a lower level if you would like. c:

Yay! I do have a question though regarding the legendary's level. I swear that I saw something somewhere here in the guild that said that with claiming a legendary if you have a newer character and don't have any pokemon in your party that is Level 20 or above, then the Legendary can be at Level 20. But would that apply with Elizabeth though? Technically she's a newer character here in PER and doesn't have any active pokemon in her party that is at least Level 20. But she was already established from PHL2 and has other pokemon above Level 20 except that they're in her PC instead of in the active party so I wasn't sure of that.  

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:36 pm
Amaya524
SpectralEternity
Amaya524

Yay! I do have a question though regarding the legendary's level. I swear that I saw something somewhere here in the guild that said that with claiming a legendary if you have a newer character and don't have any pokemon in your party that is Level 20 or above, then the Legendary can be at Level 20. But would that apply with Elizabeth though? Technically she's a newer character here in PER and doesn't have any active pokemon in her party that is at least Level 20. But she was already established from PHL2 and has other pokemon above Level 20 except that they're in her PC instead of in the active party so I wasn't sure of that.

That rule applies to legendaries that don't require summoning or battling, rather than ones that are summoned and battled, so it doesn't come into play here with the manaphy. Even if that weren't the case here, your character while new to the guild is not a brand new character just starting off on their journey, as you said she has higher level pokemon in her PC. If you want to encounter the Manaphy at a higher level, then you should adjust your character's team average appropriately before summoning and battling Manaphy. I hope that answers your question! c:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:42 pm
SpectralEternity
Amaya524
SpectralEternity
Amaya524

That rule applies to legendaries that don't require summoning or battling, rather than ones that are summoned and battled, so it doesn't come into play here with the manaphy. Even if that weren't the case here, your character while new to the guild is not a brand new character just starting off on their journey, as you said she has higher level pokemon in her PC. If you want to encounter the Manaphy at a higher level, then you should adjust your character's team average appropriately before summoning and battling Manaphy. I hope that answers your question! c:

Ah, alright then. Thanks.  

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:56 pm
The Lotto is now OPEN for the month of January! Good Luck!

SpectralEternity generated a random number between 1 and 802 ... 517!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:14 pm
Vince wants this so badly.... It'd be perfect, I mean he's already got plans to go visit Sky Pillar!! COME ON RNG DUN LET ME DOWN DDD:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Hope the kind generated a random number between 1 and 802 ... 579!

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:15 pm
My rolling hasn't been all that good today :T
And here I just wanted a Jigglypuff....*sigh*  
Ryssa Blackblood generated a random number between 1 and 802 ... 463!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:48 am
O_O Totes need a rayquaza for the 'kela

Edit: I hope i've posted enough....cos this is one i definitely want. past few months have been totally crazy though  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sonic Lazar generated a random number between 1 and 802 ... 349!

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:16 am
Let's see if I can make my New Years resolution better RNG. I could certainly make use of a Rayquaza.  
SpazzticPanda1311 generated a random number between 1 and 802 ... 277!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:47 am
So far the RNG gods have not been kind lol, lets see if they're help me out this time

Nope, they still hate me XD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
shabatha generated a random number between 1 and 802 ... 379!

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:45 am
Can a character scream at you? Mine is screaming for me to roll. Shush Rowan sheesh haha

Edit:
Rowan:yesyesyesyesyes!!!!!
Me: o.o rnjesus must LIke you a lot Rowan haha  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out