Welcome to Gaia! ::

㊝ Protectors ♝ (Dragons of Igonia) ㊝

Back to Guilds

❂ Enter a new world where the fate of humans and dragons alike hangs in the balance 

Tags: Anime, Role Play, Dragons, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply ❊ Igonia ♞ (The Country) ❊
The Nursery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora grinned gratefully to Krystal. The larger dragon's calm personality was always soothing to Sora. She looked up, glad to see Orion was still around. As they laid the injured dragon in the nearest empty stall, he went in search of first aid supplies. She motioned to a set of storage cubbies. "They're over there, individual pouches, you can't miss 'em. Find that one that smells like cayenne. There's an oily waxy salve in there. I need it--ah!" Her sentence was suddenly cut short when the dragon's defensive action cause his whipping tail to lash across her face. She reeled back as more a reflex. She knew better than to get too close to a frightened dragon. But she didn't feel the pain, too caught up in her concern and adrenaline. Still, she instinctively put a hand to her face as she watch carefully while Krystal calmed the other dragon down. Then she looked into the dragon's intelligent eyes and guessed that he was an Elite, and so she spoke to him, knowing he would be able to speak back to her. "What's your name?" She asked softly.

your fallen soul

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:06 am
XSK BlackStreak

FleurDeLyssity

~Ace~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace ignored her question turned his head facing away from them towards the stall walls and huffed then thought about her question and and wondered why she asked. ''why do you want to know...'' looked towards her while his head is still facing the stall wall curious and waited for her answer.

((OOC: dragon language human language ))  

Senpai Fallen Soul

Demonic Pup

10,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:13 am

Sora shifted from her kneeling position and sat back on her heels with a disappointed sigh when the dragon merely turned away from her in silence. Maybe she was wrong, maybe he wasn't an Elite... But she hadn't been wrong in a long time. Not about this sort of thing. So she perked back up when the dragon finally spoke to her. He answered her question with a question. She half expected as much. Most dragons, especially Elites, who were used to humans were pretty skeptical. "It would be respectful to call you by your name." She replied.

your fallen soul

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:40 am
XSK BlackStreak

FleurDeLyssity

~Ace~

Ace raised his head and looked at her. ''My name is Ace..Since i told you mine ..Do you mind telling me yours ?'' He asked then slightly turn his head to the side.

Senpai Fallen Soul

Demonic Pup

10,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100

Soulis Wolf

Lupine Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image
Krystal chuffed as the young male spoke. He may have been and elite but he was still so young. Fortunately he'd calmed down with little persuasion. "Her name is Sora. It'll be easier if you relax. No one can harm you here in the Nursery. I can assure you that. I'm Krystal and over there is Orion. " Slinking a few feet away she laid down to est for a bit.

your fallen soul

FleurDeLyssity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:36 pm
XSK BlackStreak

FleurDeLyssity

~Ace~
Ace did not reply back to her then curled up like a snake then started to licks his wounds clean trying not relying on anyone's help.

Senpai Fallen Soul

Demonic Pup

10,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Sora looked to Krystal. She was sure she was answering his question, but just in case she didn't, Sora replied herself after Krystal went over to lay down. "I'm Sora. And I'm here to help you." She reached out her hand to him, offering for him to meet her halfway. She tilted her head. "But I can't if you won't let me."

your fallen soul

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
Krystal was beginning to doze off but she continued to watch the scene. With one eye open she watched as the two interacted. She wished sometimes that she could communicate with humans. It would be nice to be able to talk with them as the elites do. She spends so much time with them probably more than she spends with her own kind. To be able to share her thoughts with others rather than being mute seemed like a newborns dream to her as her mind wandered.  

Soulis Wolf

Lupine Lunatic

Senpai Fallen Soul

Demonic Pup

10,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 pm
Tracey is Fabulous

XSK BlackStreak

FleurDeLyssity

~Ace~
Ace looked at Sora's gentle hand then then moved his head closer and licked it slightly and gained a bit more trust then uncurled his slender body and allowed her to help him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Sora's smile brightened when Ace showed signs of excepting her help. It was always such an exhilarating and exciting moment when a dragon gave her it's trust. She turned her hand over and softly patted his nose as a show of affection. "Thanks you, Ace." She looked over at Krystal, who appeared to be dozing off. Poor thing was probably bored. Sora could tell sometimes, she struggled with communicating to humans. She could relate. The number of times she wished she could speak dragon were limitless! She glanced over at Orion. "You got that salve yet? I need it. And some bandages. But first we'll need warm water and rags. You'll have to rip up the rags though, we've used all the pre-ripped ones already. The hunters are getting ambitious..." She sighed and looked down at Ace's wounds, thankful that hunters hadn't caused them. Then she gave Orion one more instruction. "See if you can find a fire-breather to help with the water."

your fallen soul

Tracey is Fabulous

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

God of Cataclysm
Crew

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
Orion Yuuta

━━━━☠━━━☠━━━☠━━━☠━━━☠━━━━

Orion nodded curtly and headed over to the storage cubbies, and searched for the pouches she described. And no doubt, he found one that smelled a lot like the spice, cayenne. He took it from the cubby and walked calmly over to Sora, pouch in hand. "Yea, I got it," He answered, handing it to Sora. He looked at her and sighed internally, but nodded at her instructions. "Sure thing!" He replied, careful to not let the irritation seep through his tone. He didn't pay much attention to the other dragon that was sitting silently. Although he didn't particularly care about the injured dragon, he was curious as to how it got hurt so badly. Orion went back in the nursery, back to the cubbies where he found the pouches, assuming that was where he would find some rags and bandages. He found a couple of old rips and quickly ripped them into strips. After doing so, he grabbed a nearby metal bucket and filled it with water from the faucet. Clutching the bucket with both hands, the dark haired man walked down the stall-lined aisles, turning his head left to right, eyes narrowed at the dragons held in them while he attempted to recall with one was a fire dragon. "3rd from the left...?" He murmured to himself, shuffling down to the 3rd stall on the left side. He smirked at the bright red dragon that was serenely laying in the stall. The dragon looked up at Orion as he approached, causing Orion to smile kindly at it. "Do you mind warming this up for me?" He asked the dragon, holding up the bucket of water. The dragon looked rather reluctant, since it didn't know Orion that well. "It's fine. I won't hurt you. I d it for an inured dragon outside," Orion reassured the fire dragon. Upon hearing this, the dragon nodded, growling gladly. The dragon open its mouth and blew out a small flame, hot enough to warm the water up. Orion thanked the fire dragon and headed back to outside to Sora. "Here and here," He said, handing her the warm bucket of water and rags.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

out of crack::

#8C92AC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image
Krystal was rather exhausted from her trek. Not being able to fly was a bummer sometimes. While quick on the ground her legs had their limits. She stretched apart her long jaws in yawn. She'd take this opportunity to catch up on some much needed sleep as they worked on the wounded creature. It was such a sight to see the two species work together. A few seconds later her eyes were closed and she drifted away into sleep.  

Soulis Wolf

Lupine Lunatic

FleurDeLyssity
Captain

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:07 am

Sora sat by Ace's side and rolled the pouch of salve around in her hands, warming it up slightly to make for smoother and easier application. As she did, she murmured soft encouragements to the injured dragons. Things like, "You're gonna be okay. We'll fix you up god as new. You'll see." She lifted a corner of the pouch to peek inside and check on the consistency of the salve. As she did, Orion returned successfully. Sora blinked up at him for a brief moment, surprised by his competency. Not that she doubted him, just that most newbies didn't learn so fast. "W-wow...thanks." She didn't waste any more time, however, on her react and quickly grabbed a rag and dunked it in the water. She pulled the dripping rag out and rang the excess water back into the bucket and began to clean Ace's wounds, repeating the process over and over. As she worked with gentle hands, she spoke to Orion. "You catch on pretty fast. You sure you've never done anything like this before?"

your fallen soul

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image
Orion Yuuta

Orion turned to go back in the nursery to fetch the bandages, the same time Sora asked him a question. He returned with the badages and handed them to Sora, shaking his head at her question. "I travel around and assist nurseries and dragons in need," He stated with an impassive tone. He turned his head and looked at the injured dragon.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

out of crack::

FleurDeLyssity

your fallen soul

God of Cataclysm
Crew

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Senpai Fallen Soul

Demonic Pup

10,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:22 pm
Tracey is Fabulous

XSK BlackStreak

FleurDeLyssity

~Ace~

Ace purred a bit when Sora patted his nose then watched Orion get the supplies then turned and back and looked at Sora when she spoke encouraging words to make his feel better. ''i trust you Sora..'' he said back to her and watched her roll the pouch on her hands then laid his head down a bit tired from his long day then glared a bit at Orion when he returned with the bandages.

❊ Igonia ♞ (The Country) ❊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff