Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dark Roses (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:10 pm
Mark was shocked a moment. This had to be some kind of prank right? Walking over, he gazed into her eyes. "D-Deumos?" he called to her but got no response. "I-Isabel? C'mon this isn't funny!"

Still nothing. Touching the blood it felt real. "H-Hey..a-alright you win! C-C'mon! Speak to me!!" he said shaking the woman lightly panicing. What if he did something? What if he had accidentally hurt her? Was the demon watching? Was he angry at Mark for doing this? Tears were falling out of his eyes.

"Please..don't die on me! I don't want to lose you! Please!!! Deumos!! Isabel!! I..I'm sorry!! Don't leave me...please...I need you.." now crying on the floor at her feat he slammed his fist in the ground. This had to be the demon's doing right? Just what was going on here!? "I need you..I'd go to the underworld and back for you!! I don't want you to die, not here, not after birthing our children! I want to have more children with you! I want to take you out of the mansion and show you the world! Please..come back to me.."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:34 pm
From the far corner of the room, someone seemed to be crying with Mark as the dead body seemed to just fade into a black smoke and dive straight into the corner where the sobs were coming from.

The figure walked into the light, it was Isabel, still looking like her human self. She clearly still had the powers, just not the appearance. "I'm sorry," she told Mark, being not sure whether to do up to him. "I went too far.. I shouldn't of done that..." her head lowered to the floor, seeing him in pain like that was too much for her and had to stop her little game. The emotion that came out of him was too raw to just watch and carry on like that.. "I'm... sorry.." she said once more, wiping the tears from her ice-blue eyes before walking back up the stairs.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
So it was all just an illusion? Looking up at her, Mark suddenly got up and hugged her from behind, just like he did with Deumos a few months ago, before she could climb the stairs.

"I forgive you..but..that is the thing I'm afraid of the most..losing you..." he sobbed a bit holding onto her shirt. "I forgot you could look into my mind and pull out my fears, I..I just want you to be with me always..I feel like I've failed you..I'm sorry! I should be the one apologizing."

Mark's heart was beating, and he still was shaking. He held onto her. "I don't know what to do anymore! I hate this! I hate the fact that you have to die!! I know this isn't your fault! Even if it is I don't care anymore! People change, heart's change! What you did long ago was in the past..this is the Deumos and Isabel that I see now!" he sobbed calming down a bit.

"I don't mind being scared, or playing that game. I know how much you need it, but if we ever do that again..I can't go down the road of you dieing on me. You are a demon, scaring is what you do, but you're also a woman. A woman with a soft heart. I love you both, and I wouldn't change any of that for the world!" he said hugging her a bit more now as he was standing up straight. His arms gently wrapped around her waist, he pulled her to him kissing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:58 pm
She was suddenly grabbed in to a loving squeeze, before even taking a step up. The hug felt really nice, she was shocked he was so forgiving of what she just did to him. "It was cruel of me, I wasn't thinking..." The woman gave a sigh, loving his arms round her. "I was just, caught up in it all, I lost myself... but.. then you just.... broke down. It.... it made me realise even more how much I mean to you, I just never saw it before.."

Her dainty, un-clawed hand cupped his damp cheek softly. "Don't ever think you've failed me.. ever. You could've easily not come back, or bolted at the thought of being a parent. But you didn't.. your here. You try and visit me as much as you can." Isabel took one of Mark's shaky hands in hers. He was probably still freaked out by the weird hands coming out of her stomach, that too was cruel. She gently guided it to where one of the little ones were moving. "And... I know our children will have an amazing life with you.."

A sigh left her lips once he mentioned her liking all the scaring and things. "If I'm honest, it's all I can do in here. There is nothing to do, so a visitor thinking they can try their luck is entertainment, nothing more. I can't leave here, I can't contact anyone.. not that it would matter if I knew anyone, I'd out live then being stuck here." She pulled him into a hug of her own, stroking his hair softly "You don't need to do anything for me, just look after them... I'll think of something.. trick him, I don't know.. I have a small idea"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:32 am
Mark kissed her forehead. "Alright honey." he said to her with a smile. "Don't worry about it, I just kind of wasn't expecting you to pull all of that out of your hat. The last time you tried to scare me it was more of a dare. You actually terrified me a little honestly, remind me to never get on your bad side." he blushed shyly.

Closing his eyes, he held Isabel close as his hand felt the life within her kick at his warmth. "Wow..they're really jumping in there aren't they?" he chuckled happily. "I can't wait to meet them..I bet they're going to look just like their beautiful mother." he said with romance as he kissed her lips.

"I love you, nothing could really make me run away from you. Even if you were to become some all powerful demon, or a ghost, my love for you will never change. I'm glad I met you Deumos..heehee..I mean Isabel. Sorry it's hard not to call you by your old name." he sighed.

"By the way, do you know where we are?" he asked realizing she hadn't turned on the lights yet. "I don't think I've been down here before, care to show me around honey? Oh and, I'm sure your idea will work."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:59 pm
Isabel gave a chuckle to his comment. It was true. Her bad side wasn't that pretty if she was being honest. Hopefully he would never get to see such a thing pour out of her, he just needed to not tick her off, which might be tricky with all her hormones buzzing round her body.

She was glad he felt comfortable to touch her tummy once more. It had worried her that she freaked him out so much he would never want to again. And Isabel didn't want that. These were special moments between them both and there wouldn't be many more to come. He then mentioned about then being beautiful like her, which she sort of dismissed. "Beautiful like me?.. you're pretty handsome yourself you know" she flirted with a smirk before continuing "and I love you too. Call me what you want.. Deumos.. Isabel.. Bob.. I really don't mind.."

Mark then seemed to be curious about the room they were just in, "Oh, well this is where all the servants lived, cooked our meals, fixed things for us. Things like that. They would rarely come out of here unless we called for them." That must of explained the rocking chair, maybe a maid sat in it while she sewed buttons back on clothing.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:18 am
Mark chuckled. She was cute, still he felt so hopeless. They would have to make the most of their time during her pregnancy to make love and flirt and to do what lovers did most.

Closing his eyes he cuddled her in the darkness rubbing the sided of her rounded belly gently. "I'm going to miss this..I was hoping to have more children with you in the future after these ones are born." he blushed not sure how many she was still having.

"I'll have to go a bit early tonight, I've got a paper I need to write and tests I need to study for. Sadly, I won't be around until the last couple weeks of next month. My shedual is pretty busy. I'm sorry Snuggleface." he cooed to her gently.

"We still have that cake, if you would like another piece or two. I made it for you after all." he flirted lightly. "After all, I have to keep my love and our little ones well fed." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 am
As he wrapped his arms round her body, a few candles flickered into life around so he could see at least. She knew he didn't like the darkness, so felt the urge to please his needs.

It was then his hand moved to her stomach once more, and his words made her feel a tear coming on. Though she managed to keep a composed face for him. "Who says you won't?" the blonde woman smiled to him, running a hand down his cheek. She was trying to be positive around him, Mark didn't need any stress on him with his studies and work.

Hearing of his soon departure made her even more down, not that she showed it. She was going to be alone again. For who knows how long. "Don't worry about it, your life comes first, I will always tell you that" The thought of more cake just made her mouth water "That will last me for a while, thank you...." Isabel smiled, giving a peck to his lips softly. "So when do you have to leave?"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:09 am
"Isabel..you don't have to keep up appearances anymore...let your emotions out." he said to her softly noticing her blank expression. She could hide it well as a demon, but he could tell she sounded hurt a little.

This caused Mark to tear up and hug her gently. "Cry..laugh..feel emotion..just be yourself..after all it's you and me...and the little ones of course. I don't want you to bury any pain anymore, let it out..if I can handle being scared to death I can handle your emotions." he said softly placing a gentle kiss upon her lips.

He loved this woman, nothing would stop him from trying to save her and have more children with her. Mark was going to show her the world, one way or another, even if he had to follow her and the demon to hell just to get her soul back! Mark wasn't going to give up on her.

Glad for the lighting, he gently cupped her slighty chubby face. "I love you, we should have more cake. I have about an hour left I suppose..how about we cuddle, while I feed and pamper you a little?" He cooed kissing her lips once more.

"I won't be around at night, but I will still leave you gifts in the day." he said resting his forehead against hers gently, his eyes now closed. Mark was so deeply in love with her. He loved just sharing little moments like this one with her. "I love you...forever and always..." he wispered to her softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 pm
Seeing him tear up set her off again. She really did need to let it out, all the emotions, fear and hormones had built up inside her. The words tried to come out, but simply couldn't. Tears kept rolling down her soft skin before burying her head into his shoulder and dampening his shirt. She didn't mean to though, couldn't help it.

Wiping her snotty face on him once more, her wet eyes looked straight into his. She had one hour left with him. It wasn't long, but every single second counted to her. "You don't need to pamper me...." Isabel explained before their foreheads meshed together. The sweet moment made her hand stroke his cheek again lovingly "I love you too... always remember that..."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:59 pm
He held her as close as her belly would allow. "I know..." he replied kissing her lips. Holding it he let his tears fall again, he wanted to taste her sweet lips forever. Getting lost in their soft touch he held her to him in his warm and safe arms.

After some time he pulled his lips away and wiped his eyes. "I'm sorry honey..you're just as stressed as I am." he cooed wiping her eyes not caring if his shirt was wet.

"From now on though, be honest with me. Anything you're thinking or feeling..let he know." he smiled warmly and tenderly. "We will get through this...I hate leaving your side but someday we'll be together forever. I'll try to make that happen."

He sighed and looked down at her round stomach. It wasn't that big yet, but it would be bigger when he would see her next. She hadn't been pregnant for long but this pregnancy was flying by just the same. Bending down he gave her clothed belly a kiss and nuzzled it a bit. "Daddy loves you.." he cooed to the life inside of her and kissed the kicks he felt. Closing his eyes for a moment he cuddled with their children a little. "Daddy can't wait to see you.." he smiled then looked up at her. "Neither does Mommy."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:12 pm
Seeing him kiss and cuddle at her tummy made her feel much better. Instantly she knew he was the right one, to raise them whenever he did that. Mark was acting so fatherly towards her bump which only made her fall in love with him even more, if it was possible. "Daddy is right... I can't wait either.." Isabel played along with the cute little thing he had going on with their children. "They always move more when you talk to them, I swear" she smiled, running her soft fingers along his hair as he did his thing. "I think they are just showing that they love you too... I'm glad they know your voice.."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:39 pm
"I am too." he said looking up at her and smiling. They spent a little more time together down in the slave's quarters. When his hour was up he kissed her lips, made sure he had the story, then kissed her again.

"For the first time in a while I get to vanish before you do." he sighed sadly as they stood in the room they met in. "You'll be what four or five months when I return again? Time just goes by so fast..I love you."

Looking over at the cake he smiled. "It's yours, I'll make sure to bring you food to keep you and our little ones well nourished. Everyday I'll think of you..I promise." Hugging her he kissed her once more, before touching her lips and winking. Walking out of the room he would let her follow him out if she desired. It was odd going home in the night, it had apparantly rained too because the smell of damp grass filled his nose as he closed the door and stepped out into the night.

-----------------------------------------
Two months and one week later....(five months pregnant I think?)
-----------------------------------------

Mark kept his promise and made sure to leave a weeks worth of food in the room. He wouldn't visit for a while, he had planned on visiting her towards the end of the second month but he was too busy. Not a day went by that he didn't think of her or the life inside of her. Oh how he missed them. After the second month rolled by he felt so guilty. Yet was surprised that a week later he was given three days off in a row.

Monday night he would surprise her with more of his story. He had been busy writing during the bits and pieces of the past two months. The night was clear when he walked up to the mansion.

It was a bit later than he had hoped for. He figured she was probably out of the portrate by now. The tall mansion seemed like an old friend to him. Staring up he had a box of donuts under his arm, and a duffel bag hanging from his shoulder. Mark was going to surprise her by spending the night with her.

The large door creeked open and he walked in. It felt like ages since he'd been in the mansion. Walking up to their room, she..wasn't there. Odd..the painting was still there, but usually she was sitting there. Wrappers and empty food containers littered the bed, at least she was eating.

Then suddenly he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end and something round slightly press into his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:21 pm
(yup five)

Isabel felt rather down while her lover was away. This was the longest time they had ever been apart which wasn't really nice for her. Mark was missing out and so many little moments of her pregnancy and that made her feel even more alone during all of it.

Although with all the sadness and fact she felt incredibly lonely, she found another project for herself. It was Halloween in a months time. It was always busy that time of year! Throughout all October people would walk in with their pathetic costumes on. Sometimes locals would set up fun little haunting tours round that area too. So she was planning for what scares to do this year, go out with a bang. It was going to be the last time she saw the holiday afterall.

She had been practising a little as Mark walked in, there were no light's in the entire place and the atmosphere was cold. With a sneak in the shadows, she pressed her belly right into his back to try and wrap her arms round him in a hug. "guess who..." her voice whispered across his skin.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm
He blushed. "Isabel.." he giggled then shivered a bit. He hadn't realized how cold it was.

Setting his things on the bed he turned to give her a big hug, but she wasn't there. "Alright, what's going on?" he said crossing his arms. In the moonlight he could have sworn he saw her shadow looming around him. It took Mark a while to register that it was almost Halloween.

He began to laugh when it finally hit him. "Oh well my baby's been busy preparing to scare people I see? Well I guess she's too busy to have a donut or two with her lover." he playfully teased as he sat on the bed and opened the box of freshly baked donuts.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff