Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmilyEWilson

5,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:57 pm
I'm personally having a hard time finding the site itself... the dolphin mania site I mean. I've looked on google, and found version three, but it said I didn't have permission to go there. Did you guys get a new website location? Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:00 am
EmilyEWilson
I'm personally having a hard time finding the site itself... the dolphin mania site I mean. I've looked on google, and found version three, but it said I didn't have permission to go there. Did you guys get a new website location? Thanks.

The site closed. We have the subforums DMv3 that you can use instead. Gaia has decided that aggregated sites like DMv2 are against ToS.

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm
Can I make a contest?
ninja
Lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:16 pm
Podium
Can I make a contest?
ninja
Lol

Yep 3nodding
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 am
F Ll C K E R
FLlCKER is Speaking...

User ImageUser Image

This post will hopefully help Sami Van Disco,

As far as I know, I've even searched hard for one, but I don't think there is a thread with all gold caps, however, you can find a tank and use the tank analyzer to see how much that one fish will cap.

Yes, most of those, since they are high trigger will most likley cause a full glow. But not all the time.

Mini monster packs are like CI objects, what you get is totally random. I've bought 10 total packs of these, and I've only gotten one lawnshark out of the lot. So no, not that common. I would think buying for a deal is always good.

Since Mini Monsters only live for a short period of time, most do not pay off the gold you spent. Some monsters such as, Landsharks, Airsharks, and Stone Coatls usually to pay themselves off because of the high gold drop.

Well Gwees and MoMos will probably be your best bet to say the least.

Hope this helped!

Ha, late thanks is late, but thank you! XD It helped me a lot. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 pm
neutral Where do you report a person for spamming or begging on the Dolphin Mania 3 areas? It's not a tank issue, it's content. Thanks!  

Eeda Button

Handsome Genius

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:23 pm
Eeda Button
neutral Where do you report a person for spamming or begging on the Dolphin Mania 3 areas? It's not a tank issue, it's content. Thanks!

Just send a crew member a PM with links to the posts and we will delete them. You can PM me now if you'd like to, since I'm online. 3nodding
User Image

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces