Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Lolek's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Lolek smiled, glad to see the doom and gloom face gone. He took his hand off her shoulder and continued to walk down the hall.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm
Leah waved goodbye to him and dissapeared from the hallway. She didn't know where she was going, but it didn't seem to matter.  

rosie1995
Crew

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:59 pm
*Rumble, rumble*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Lolek walked by the hallway and into his room. He slammed the door shut, having enough of Hueco Mundo for a day. He stepped into a garganta he made, really just in a bad mood today.

------------------Exit, somewhere in Karakura town--------------------------

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:18 pm
Leah walked in the door and shut it behind her. As silently as possible, she walked through the place until she got to Lolek's room. Chuckling to herself, she laid Lolek on his bed. "At least you'll finally get some rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:10 am
Vox heard about the Espada he was now subordinate to had collapsed and after asking around had found his quarters. he gazed down at Lolek. "from what i've heard life around you is going to be...interesting", he said to the appearantly unconcious Espada.

((so who exactly is allowed in here, just you or we fraccion too?))  

Aakuton

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Leah looked up at Vox. "Oh hey there, you were the guy from the forest, Vox right?" She looked back at Lolek to make sure he was still sleeping. "He's had a little too much to drink. Maybe you should join us next time, Vox, it's actually pretty fun."
((We fraccion are allowed to be in here... as far as I know anyway))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm

(( Everyone is allowed in here, we used to have some crazy times in this room. xD ))

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Lolek stood up, "guess ya beat me at drinking" He said with a chuckle. He never got hangovers, it was the good thing of being a hollow. "Hello Vox, afraid I won't be able to introduce myself properly".

The air cracked, a garganta opened. Lolek went through it and it quickly closed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:34 am
turning to Leah "I would be happy to join you on the next trip. I would really like to learn more about Lolek" . he chuckled a little, "all I really know about him is that hes quite strong and a heavy drinker."  

Aakuton

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 am
"Good... well, thats all most people know about him." She smiled at Lolek as he left. "So, whats your story?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:36 am
vox laughed a little, embarrased, "in my first life I wasnt very much at all, I was the only son in a poor household, in a small village. I had almost nothing to my name but a bow and some books, with the bow I fed my body, and the books my mind. I died when my village was raided, the last thing I remembered was an intense need to live on, not to fade away and be forgotten., thats my life story, the short version at least. what about you?"  

Aakuton

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:13 am
Leah listened intently at his story and sighed when he asked for hers. "Well, as a human... I was an orphan. I was sent to school like any normal person, but I got a lot of crap for being able to see ghosts. I didn't know that the other kids couldn't see them. As I got into high school, I learned not to talk to them around people... and that I could only trust my best friend Etran. He was another orphan, and he could also see ghosts. In my junior year, I was walking home from the market at night. I was going down a dark shortcut I found to get home, and I was trapped by a dark shadowed figure." As Leah was telling him the story, her eyes became unfocused and you could see the pain streaked across her face. "The man's hand was around my neck and he pushed me into a nearby building, and he was holding me so he could choke me. A car passed by and the light flashed across his face, and revealed that it was Etran. He told me that I couldn't run any longer, that I was going to go to a happier place. He believed that he was helping me, but I saw the blood lust in his eyes. He then brought out a gun, held it to my head, and bang. A soul reaper was there when I died and if he hadn't been... I would've become a hollow. I was sent to the soul society... Rukon District to be exact. After a while, I finally made it to the soul reaper academy... I graduated at the top of my class and was sent to squad nine for my fighting abilities. After a couple incidents, I was allowed to switch to squad thirteen. Then I ran into Lolek several times in the human world, was labeled a traitor, and aw taken here to Hueco Mundo. Then I was turned into an arrancar, I became Lolek's fraccion, and here I am now."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:49 pm

* Lolek's spiritual pressure completely disappeared form Hueco Mundo, the human world, even the Soul Society. He never came back to his room. -Read the Karakura town- *

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

rosie1995
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:13 am
Leah had been sensing Lolek, it was her way of watching him. When she felt his spiritual pressure dissapear, she stood up. "No... this can't be." She felt tears forming in her eyes. "I have to check it, maybe it's just my abilities faltering. Vox, I'll be back." With that, Leah opened a garganta that led to Karakura Park and walked through it.
((exit to karakura park))

~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces