Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I Need a Few Voluanteers... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you help?
  No... you crazy, i gots stuff to do newb!
  Sure, i gotchya ;)
View Results

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:54 pm
I'm trying to get into the habit of reading the bible everyday... i need some people to pm me and remind me to do it. i also need to get my gf to start doing it too... ehh... we both need to start getting more in depth with our relationship with God, and stop focusing so much attention to each other... Anyways... i need a few people to just remind me everyday... i know its a bit of a ... bothersome task... but i know it'll help me to remember better than writing it down cuz i'll never look at it.

one last thing, its really bothering me, and i'm so afraid i'm gonna turn into this...

my gf has been having the same dream over and over. Her and I are in the darkness, but we're glowing. Then i start to walk away and she reaches for my hand. But i never turn back and leave her there crying... What the h--- does this mean? if i ever did that to her... >.>  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:53 pm
consider it done. xp  

sunshinehearttrob

promised_child

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:08 am
dream: she needs to ask the Lord.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:18 am
thas the problem... she doesnt know him very well.. and i've been trying to do a bible study with her, but shes been... dodging it cry  

thrashmetaljunkie

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:50 pm
I would ask the Lord what that dream means. I am sure he will answer you in some way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:30 am
may the way god will answer is through one of us? maybe even me, lets see what i can get from it, remember its all theories, so dont take it as stone...

hmm one thing that hits me, your walking away, maybe because thats the right thing to do, she calls out to you, but you know you must go.

rasoning, it sounds like she isnt a christian. if so, the bible says you shouldnt be with her, she can lead you away far easier. now im not saying break up with her, but remember, are you trying to please god or men?

the darkness could be like everyone, its the world, but in your eyes you and her are the only important people. thats why your glowing.

or maybe everyone else has left you, its only you and her.

...and then you leave her, shes calling, crying out to you, pleading, reaching.

i dunno, yeah, dunno if that helped, most likely not, but hey.

PJB21  

pjb21

PoppyDadswell

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:57 am
the dream reveal her biggest fear.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:13 am

<3

Perhaps her dream signifies what will have to happen if she doesn't stop walking away from The Lord. I say walking away from Him, because that's what she's doing by dodging Bible Study.

The Lord says not to be unevenly yolked. Not to be in a relationship past friendship with a person who does not know The Lord. Because those people will make you turn away.

<3

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

MidKnight_Fox

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:33 pm
Dreams are strange things. Sometimes it's a portend of things to come, sometimes it's you're subconcious trying to tell you something...I for one believe ALOT in dreams, cause most of the stuff i dreamt of came true (sometimes actually)

What I would do is pray to the Lord and telling him how you feel. Remember, praying to the Lord is like a simple conversation, a way to connect to him. Ask him for guidance.

Ah, I'm done ranting! Thanks for listening!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:03 am
thrashmetaljunkie
thas the problem... she doesnt know him very well.. and i've been trying to do a bible study with her, but shes been... dodging it cry

Gods not a slot machine, and these studies arent tokens.
It takes time to build a relationship with the lord.
We both know that.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:15 pm
SCORE!!! HA! shes joining the guild, mwuahaha. we're gonna have regular bible study times every week ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:09 pm
alrite !! thats awesome. but one of the posters above are right, a relationship isnt that easy to build. with time, everything builds.  

sunshinehearttrob

wafl_boy9000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 am
you spelled "volunteers" wrong in the topic  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:37 pm
Von Kyon

<3

Perhaps her dream signifies what will have to happen if she doesn't stop walking away from The Lord. I say walking away from Him, because that's what she's doing by dodging Bible Study.

The Lord says not to be unevenly yolked. Not to be in a relationship past friendship with a person who does not know The Lord. Because those people will make you turn away.

<3

Terrible advice. God is love, correct? And if you love someone who is not of your denomination, you still hold the power of God. To give it up to stand in a brick box is foolishness.  

divineseraph

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 pm
User Image
Jesus...

I'll certainly PM you! ^^ Also, you should start off on a separate book, like Acts or one of the gospels, if your on a scheduled book than it's much easier to read the Bible. In fact, I've been reading the Bible every day for awhile now, and my faith in the Lord has grown so much! I have also started on reading a verse a day from 4 different books (psalms, Acts, Proverbs, James) so yeah... just read a verse a day from a book in the Bible, and gradually work yourself up~

As for the dream... I suggest that you and her pray to the Lord for help on it. Maybe it's God trying to forewarn you of tough times to come when you may be tempted to walk away from her...?

User Image
...My Lord, Savior, and Friend

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas