Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
xxxHOLiC Manga (there WILL be spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you read it?
  yes
  no
View Results

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:40 pm
so, this thread is to talk about the manga.

such as ch 116: what happened to watenuki crying

i hate these 2 week waits.

cliffhangers of DOOM

btw: you can catch up here: http://groups.msn.com/eXeXeXHOLiCManga  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:22 pm
YES THANK YOU GOD AND ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile biggrin blaugh 3nodding xd xp heart heart heart whee wink razz 4laugh rofl exclaim as you can see...im very happy right now  

laaalalalalalalalalas

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Thank you for posting the link! I have it bookmarked at home, but I'm away at school right now, and I couldn't get the link off Google like I normally do.

Anyway, how the hell (pardon my language) did he fall out a bloody window? His elbow banged against it, and all of a sudden his body is arching over the wall and out! Evil forces are so at work here. Can't wait to see Doumeki-kun's face...yummy angsty goodness. I hope.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:57 pm
I just got xxxHolic #3!!! It's so beautiful crying It's too bad TRC manga isn't being done as beautifully as this one (Those guys from Editorial Vid... crying How could you? It's enough with the Bee Train squids to make my TRC life miserable!) So yay! xxxHolic in spanish!!! XDDD  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:02 am
the only thing BAD i have to say about xxxholic manga is that the chapters are too short. trc is 20 pages every chapter, while xxxholic rarely goes past 14. plus the lack of splash pages is also not so nicem, tho when it goes into tankubon(sp) the chaopters are now longer, with 4 splashes per book xd

tho the xxxholic splashies are very well done too, IE: the neko-lady splashy was adorable ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:18 pm
Yeah, I noticed that too. When I downloaded scanlations, Tsubasa is always heavier than xxxHolic, and when I open them with ACDSee you can see more pictures in TRC than in Holic.

*remembers volume 3 color splash page*

*drools* I love that splash page!!! mrgreen heart  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QUICKMAN
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:27 pm
Tsubasa heavier than xxxHOLiC, isn't that the most obvious point you can make about the two series. I wait for the mangas to come out here but I know all about events that have happened. HOLiC was so easy. Tsubasa on the other hand is having a fun time screwing my head apart.

Can anyone who has ACTUALLY read the manga PM me what the hell is happened to the characters. I know that Fai is a "you know what" but what about Kurogane? And has anything happened to Sakura or did CLAMP get sick of throwing some plot device in with her. Im sure I have the Syaoran situation understood. Anyway, just PM me the info.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:29 pm
are you a member of the sister guild?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1683

ask around theere and you should get your anwwers ^^

btw...ch 117 is out:

http://photo.163.com/photos/cocoya118/70800446/

Password: tongku  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:43 am
Thank you for the scans! Can't wait to find out what is being said...and I do wish there'd been more Doumeki.

Is the next chapter going to be out next week?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:42 pm
yes. no more 2week waiting ^^  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:53 pm
No! I can't read it until there's translations O_o I have to be patient...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:11 pm
Yay! Scanlations are up! I can understand what's being said! Ai ya!

Okay. I'm done squealing. This was a very good chapter, now I really want to know how Watanuki's parents died. All that blood...

And too little Doumeki. I like Doumeki. Not enough Doumeki, darn it.

Calliope Della Corte

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:23 pm
its on the msn group now: http://groups.msn.com/eXeXeXHOLiCManga/chapter117.msnw  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:29 pm
chinese scans: http://photo.163.com/photos/cocoya118/71924187/
pasword: shenshi

translation: http://x-reggg.livejournal.com/102038.html

comments: i feel very sorry for himiwari. here i was hating her and now i know that she couldnt help being a jinx crying

too bad...i think i read that xxxholic is suposed to end after this was revealed sad  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:02 pm
I'm going to read it this instant!!! xd

*reading*
Wow... she looks serious, Himawari chan... That is strange. eek
Oh, god, now she's smiling... she looks so strange saying such serious words.

OMG! How can she be talking so calmly about all that stuff and be smiling? eek She REALLY is a problematic girl... but not because she wants to! crying

ANGSTY WATA-CHAN!!! xd

Well, here we are... after thinking Himawari-chan was an evil minion of some sort that was under the command of Fei Wong... Now I think she's very unfortunate crying I feel sorry for her now.  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff